Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,863 members, 7,841,245 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Sanwo-olu Cuts Down LASU Tuition Fees - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sanwo-olu Cuts Down LASU Tuition Fees (643 Views)

"Introduce Tuition Fees In Federal Universities" - Sonny Echono / Lagos State University (LASU) Tuition Fee To Be Reduced / Tuition Fees For New (100L) Covenant University Students 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanwo-olu Cuts Down LASU Tuition Fees by Jason998: 1:19am On Jan 30, 2021
Lagos Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu , Executive Governor of Lagos State has approved a reduction of tuition for students of Lagos State University, (LASU) Ojo.

This came from his Special Adviser on Education, Tokunbo Wahab via his official Twitter handle.

The tweet reads: “Flash: Lagos State government reduces tuition fee for students of Lagos.”
Read the full story here: https://matrixliveng.com/sanwo-olu-succumbs-to-students-s-request-cuts-down-lasu-tuition-fees
Re: Sanwo-olu Cuts Down LASU Tuition Fees by SundayEle: 2:09am On Jan 30, 2021
Hello guys!
Please i need answers to this question that has been boring me.
I just entered 200L now and my cgpa for 100L is 2.09. I still have 3year(6 semesters) to go, are they still chances of graduating with 2.1(second class upper)??
Re: Sanwo-olu Cuts Down LASU Tuition Fees by JaneYave(f): 7:16am On Jan 30, 2021
States that think about the future and the educational needs of young populance. Who cares in Benue rather they are glad to tell how it isn't easy.
Re: Sanwo-olu Cuts Down LASU Tuition Fees by oz4real83(m): 7:37am On Jan 30, 2021
SundayEle:
Hello guys!
I just entered 200L now and my cgpa for 100L is 2.09. I still have 3year(6 semesters) to go, are they still chances of graduating with 2.1(second class upper)??
yes. Triple your effort and also add more non-core courses during your registration. Mind u, if u fail them, it reduces your gp more, that was why I said "triple your effort". In 100l, it was assumed that u were still trying to know your way round as a "Jambito" but now u are no longer new, you must work harder now.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Cuts Down LASU Tuition Fees by SundayEle: 8:24am On Jan 30, 2021
oz4real83:
yes. Triple your effort and also add more non-core courses during your registration. Mind u, if u fail them, it reduces your gp more, that was why I said "triple your effort". In 100l, it was assumed that u were still trying to know your way round as a "Jambito" but now u are no longer new, you must work harder now.
Okay thanks a lot boss @oz4real83 the 2.09 cgpa i got is year 1 first semester alone, am yet to calculate my year 1 2nd semester cgpa and sum it up with 1st semester to know my total year 1 cgpa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Cuts Down LASU Tuition Fees by Adukpe19(m): 8:55am On Jan 30, 2021
SundayEle:
Hello guys!
. First work on your grammer.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Cuts Down LASU Tuition Fees by SundayEle: 11:14am On Jan 30, 2021
Adukpe19:
. First work on your grammer.
Dear @Adukpe19,

You sound like you’re schooled and also impeccable, but you’re not even intelligent as you think. If you’re intelligent and impeccable you will have known that the proper grammar is “that is his business”, not “that his his business “. And it is “misquote”, not “misqote”. You really need to work on your grammar too!.

Concerning my previous post, communication in a nutshell is when your hearers or audience understand what you mean, regardless of the language and the presentation!, Communication has taken place!. It is not by using unnecessarily big and highfalutin grammar, that is not intelligence. Intelligent people speak plainly. Think of the most intelligent people who ever lived even the richest people in world today( Elon Musk, Jezz Bezos, Bill Gates etc. Christ spoke and common people understood him. Intelligent is the ability to communicate complex things with simple language.

@Adukpe19, next time you see my post and decide to reply. Choose your words carefully!

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Cuts Down LASU Tuition Fees by oz4real83(m): 12:16pm On Jan 30, 2021
SundayEle:

Okay thanks a lot boss @oz4real83 the 2.09 cgpa i got is year 1 first semester alone, am yet to calculate my year 1 2nd semester cgpa and sum it up with 1st semester to know my total year 1 cgpa
best of luck

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Cuts Down LASU Tuition Fees by Adukpe19(m): 12:50pm On Jan 30, 2021
SundayEle:

Dear @Adukpe19,

You sound like you’re schooled and also impeccable, but you’re not even intelligent as you think. If you’re intelligent and impeccable you will have known that the proper grammar is “that is his business”, not “that his his business “. And it is “misquote”, not “misqote”. You really need to work on your grammar too!.

Concerning my previous post, communication in a nutshell is when your hearers or audience understand what you mean, regardless of the language and the presentation!, Communication has taken place!. It is not by using unnecessarily big and highfalutin grammar, that is not intelligence. Intelligent people speak plainly. Think of the most intelligent people who ever lived even the richest people in world today( Elon Musk, Jezz Bezos, Bill Gates etc. Christ spoke and common people understood him. Intelligent is the ability to communicate complex things with simple language.

@Adukpe19, next time you see my post and decide to reply. Choose your words carefully!
. I believe as an enlightened individual you should be able to differentiate between lingual blunder(s) from typographical error. Ability to communicate effectively in English is very important in the academia. Please, don't deceive him.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Cuts Down LASU Tuition Fees by merieam16(f): 3:47pm On Jan 30, 2021
SundayEle:
Hello guys!
very well, i was in ur shoes nd i still made it
Re: Sanwo-olu Cuts Down LASU Tuition Fees by SundayEle: 4:31pm On Jan 30, 2021
merieam16:
very well, i was in ur shoes nd i still made it

Wow!
Thanks for the motivation bro!
Now i know i still have a chance to change things!
Re: Sanwo-olu Cuts Down LASU Tuition Fees by merieam16(f): 4:34pm On Jan 30, 2021
SundayEle:

Wow!
Thanks for the motivation bro!
Now i know i still have a chance to change things!
sure u do,just buckle up and dont entertain any form of distraction

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Cuts Down LASU Tuition Fees by SundayEle: 4:36pm On Jan 30, 2021
merieam16:
sure u do,just buckle up and dont entertain any form of distraction

Am grateful!
Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

AGAIN!!! ASUU Threatens To Embark On Indefinite Strike Soon. / NITDA Scholarship 2021 | APPLY NOW / True Story Behind What Started TASUED Students' Protest Comes To Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.