Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,767 members, 7,862,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:28 PM

Turn Your Whatsapp To Your Fashion Online Store - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Turn Your Whatsapp To Your Fashion Online Store (203 Views)

Start Your Fashion Online Business With Zero Capital / Contact Me For Your Affordable Fashion Online Store / Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Turn Your Whatsapp To Your Fashion Online Store by Netiz: 5:43am On Jan 30, 2021
LEARN HOW TO TURN YOUR WHATSAPP TO YOUR ONLINE STORE WITH JUST 2K!

Do you sell products on Facebook? You definitely need an online store for your brand.

Do you know that you can now transform your Whatsapp to your online store?

I can teach you how to transform your WhatsApp to your online store where you can easily showcase all your products, categories and their prices and get orders directly to your Whatsapp with the image of product selected as visitors click product!

The Whatsapp Online Store also comes with the ability for visitors to ADD TO CART and order multiple products...and when they do, you'll get the orders on Whatsapp with all the product images.

Your WhatsApp customised link will now act as your website link. No need to pay big money for expensive online stores. No need to pay for domain names and hosting. No technical knowledge.

Also learn how to create individual product links on your Whatsapp Online Store that can be posted on Facebook. Once it is clicked the visitor comes into your Whatsapp store with options to ADD TO CART, MESSAGE SELLER DIRECTLY.

With just N2000, I can teach you how to create your own online store with your Whatsapp. No skill required. Just your smartphone and Whatsapp.

I will also teach you:

* How to create Professional Facebook Ads that drive customers to your Whatsapp Store.

* How to create logos and good graphics for your Whatsapp store.

* How to make your Whatsapp Online Store link unique.

* How to setup Google My Business using your Whatsapp Online Store link so that your business is seen by those searching for you.

If you are interested, Whatsapp 09067180824 to get started.

(1) (Reply)

5 Steps To Buy Turban Online / Size M, Male Ankara Top / Natural Remedies For Pimples That Makes Your Face Smooth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.