Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,629 members, 7,820,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Imagine Siding With The World To Shame GOD Servants & The Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Imagine Siding With The World To Shame GOD Servants & The Church (198 Views)

Why Christians Should Stop Publicizing The Errors Of God's Servants / Bacchus/dionysus The Demon Of Wine&the Corruption Of God's Servants. / Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine Siding With The World To Shame GOD Servants & The Church by OpenYourEyes1: 7:17am On Jan 30, 2021
If you seriously consider the fact that what you are siding as a "believer" is what the world world supports whether they are right or wrong, you would have been cautious of what you support along with them. Fortunately, what you are supporting with the world is wrong.You are suppose to judge impartially and judge things differently and righteously. You are supposed to be demanding for the truth and justice. You instead choose to side with the world for the truth to be hidden. Your activities even put GOD's servants and the Church at risk in certain countries. You don't care much because of pride, wickedness, betrayal and evil thoughts.

Here is one of the reasons I am currently interested in political issue in Babylon, it's partly because of the sheep. I felt they could be trapped and harmed due to their support for the red king. They have good reasons for supporting him. reasons like his stance on abortion, and other societal ills. They are not perfect, so I knew they would make many mistakes and be unfairly punished for it. GOD delivered them from evil that could have happened to them.

The false prophets and teachers will fail in their false prophesy on the weakening and destruction of the Church which they are trying to help the world fulfil. The Church will grow stronger
Re: Imagine Siding With The World To Shame GOD Servants & The Church by OpenYourEyes1: 8:37am On Feb 02, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
If you seriously consider the fact that what you are siding as a "believer" is what the world world supports whether they are right or wrong, you would have been cautious of what you support along with them. Fortunately, what you are supporting with the world is wrong.You are suppose to judge impartially and judge things differently and righteously. You are supposed to be demanding for the truth and justice. You instead choose to side with the world for the truth to be hidden. Your activities even put GOD's servants and the Church at risk in certain countries. You don't care much because of pride, wickedness, betrayal and evil thoughts.

Here is one of the reasons I am currently interested in political issue in Babylon, it's partly because of the sheep. I felt they could be trapped and harmed due to their support for the red king. They have good reasons for supporting him. reasons like his stance on abortion, and other societal ills. They are not perfect, so I knew they would make many mistakes and be unfairly punished for it. GOD delivered them from evil that could have happened to them.

The false prophets and teachers will fail in their false prophesy on the weakening and destruction of the Church which they are trying to help the world fulfil. The Church will grow stronger

Bump.... .. ...
Re: Imagine Siding With The World To Shame GOD Servants & The Church by OpenYourEyes1: 7:46am On Feb 03, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. ... .... ..
Re: Imagine Siding With The World To Shame GOD Servants & The Church by OpenYourEyes1: 7:44am On Feb 26, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Imagine Siding With The World To Shame GOD Servants & The Church by OpenYourEyes1: 7:29am On Mar 26, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .. . ...
Re: Imagine Siding With The World To Shame GOD Servants & The Church by OpenYourEyes1: 7:32am On Jul 16, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Mike Davids Threaten To Expose Apostle Suleman Over Stephanie Sex Scandal / Historically, Why Are There No Advanced Empires In Africa? / Beware Of End Times False Prophets! Beware Of The Times( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.