Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Buhari Reportedly Fires Aide For Leaking Information - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Reportedly Fires Aide For Leaking Information (1721 Views)

Police Take Over APC Secretariat As Buhari Reportedly Removes Buni / Buhari Reportedly Appoints Maj. Gen Haanatu As Acting Chief Of Army Staff / Ayade Orders Arrest Of Civil Servants Leaking Information To Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Reportedly Fires Aide For Leaking Information by Islie: 7:56am On Jan 30, 2021
By Wale Odunsi

President Muhammadu Buhari has reportedly fired Lai Yahaya, his Senior Special Assistant on Planning and Strategy.

He worked in the Office of the Chief of Staff. The lawyer guided the presidency on electric power initiatives.

Yahaya was accused of leaking internal State House information to an online newspaper.

The former aide was sanctioned over a story which fingered Bolaji, the son of Buhari’s Chief of Staff, Ibrahim Gambari.

The energy consultant previously worked at the State House, under late Chief of Staff Abba Kyari, until 2017.

After his initial exit, Yahaya served as an adviser to Kenya’s Raila Odinga, African Union High Representative for Infrastructure Development.

Weeks into office, Gambari recalled him to the presidency as an adviser on power infrastructure.

Yahaya, who was Deputy Director to three Directors General at the Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE), has reportedly left the country.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/01/30/buhari-reportedly-fires-aide-for-leaking-information/

Lalasticlala
Re: Buhari Reportedly Fires Aide For Leaking Information by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 30, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

grin grin grin

Cows grin
Re: Buhari Reportedly Fires Aide For Leaking Information by dumahi(m): 8:19am On Jan 30, 2021
Mr. Integrity oh
Re: Buhari Reportedly Fires Aide For Leaking Information by crispus09(m): 8:37am On Jan 30, 2021
Ok
Re: Buhari Reportedly Fires Aide For Leaking Information by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 30, 2021
Good... What an unpatriotic and demonic aide! Sacking him isn't enough... He should be dealt with in accordance with the relevant laws for violating section 1 subsection 2 of the Official Secret Act and section 39, subsection 3 of the 1999 Constitution... Only God knows how many vital pieces of classified information he's leaked to Boko Haram, bandits, corrupt politicians, invasive foreigners and other criminal elements...

And all you enemies of Nigeria in the media leaking classified contents online in the name of "Freedom of Information Act, 2011" , don't worry... Soon, the law will catch up with you idiots, then you will know there's a difference between the Freedom of Information Act and the Official Secret Act...

Nigeria is NOT a lawless country... Therefore, anyone caught undermining the security of this great country, in whatever ways, will be dealt with decisively!

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Reportedly Fires Aide For Leaking Information by mosdii(m): 8:58am On Jan 30, 2021
As a government official, you must be trustworthy and highly confidential with government activities most especially information.

He definitely go against the normal government ethics.
Re: Buhari Reportedly Fires Aide For Leaking Information by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 30, 2021
All enemies of Nigeria must be punished!

@ Lala, I'll start sending you my comments for proofreading and approval before I publish them on Nairaland.. Since you now delete my comments without any rule broken, I assume you now have your own secret rules, which I am not aware of.. Therefore, I'll first send them, after approval, then I will publish so they don't get deleted...

I am a law-abiding netizen.. I don't like breaking the rules. That's why I am doing this...

Nigeria go better...
Re: Buhari Reportedly Fires Aide For Leaking Information by Realtord43: 9:17am On Jan 30, 2021
Buhari should fire garba and zainab
Re: Buhari Reportedly Fires Aide For Leaking Information by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 30, 2021
Not like the leaked plan would have changed lives.

The cow herder fired the wrong person.

He should fire himself.
Re: Buhari Reportedly Fires Aide For Leaking Information by helinues: 10:49am On Jan 30, 2021
Smelling lies
Re: Buhari Reportedly Fires Aide For Leaking Information by helinues: 10:50am On Jan 30, 2021
SilverNorGold:
All enemies of Nigeria must be punished!

@ Lala, I'll start sending you my comments for proofreading and approval before I publish them on Nairaland.. Since you now delete my comments without any rule broken, I assume you now have your own secret rules, which I am not aware of.. Therefore, I'll first send them, after approval, then I will publish so they don't get deleted...

I am a law-abiding netizen.. I don't like breaking the rules. That's why I am doing this...

Nigeria go better...

Are you a sissy?

Stop this whinny..
Re: Buhari Reportedly Fires Aide For Leaking Information by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 30, 2021
helinues:

Are you a sissy?

Stop this whinny..

My brother, you know me well... I don't take attack on my character on this Forum to heart.. In fact, I don't even report those behind the assasination. But for a senior mod to join the conspiracy is highly despicable to say the least. It's no news that Nairaland is anti-North.. So many hate comments against the North go uncensored and the perpetrators allowed to go Scot-free, whereas, all replies from the few brave Northerners are censored and their messengers outright banned!

So many IPOB and anti-Nigeria comments are ignored, while comments in support of Nigeria and the President are sometimes censored. I noticed some of my old comments have been hidden, and you want me to be quiet? See, I don't mind suing Nairaland, a public forum, if Seun continues to ignore this issue! That's why I am in support of the Social Media Bill.. Let all of us be gagged! No be only NL mods sabi gag! That's hypocrisy! Let change begin with us!

As things are now, I don't trust that guy... I will start observing him and if I notice anything suspicious about him that'll undermine the integrity, security and sovereignty of Nigeria, I'll report to the relevant authorities! Nigeria first!

Insult me, I will forgive you. Attack me, I'll forgive you. Eliminate all I have, I will forgive you. Kill me, I will forgive you.. But if you attack Nigeria, I will NEVER, NEVER forgive you!

Nigeria must better!
Re: Buhari Reportedly Fires Aide For Leaking Information by Mike213: 1:25pm On Jan 30, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My brother, you know me well... I don't take attack on my character on this Forum to heart.. In fact, I don't even report those behind the assasination. But for a senior mod to join the conspiracy is highly despicable to say the least. It's no news that Nairaland is anti-North.. So many hate comments against the North go uncensored and the perpetrators allowed to go Scot-free, whereas, all replies from the few brave Northerners are censored and their messengers outright banned!

So many IPOB and anti-Nigeria comments are ignored, while comments in support of Nigeria and the President are sometimes censored. I noticed some of my old comments have been hidden, and you want me to be quiet? See, I don't mind suing Nairaland, a public forum, if Seun continues to ignore this issue! That's why I am in support of the Social Media Bill.. Let all of us be gagged! No be only NL mods sabi gag! That's hypocrisy! Let change begin with us!

As things are now, I don't trust that guy... I will start observing him and if I notice anything suspicious about him that'll undermine the integrity, security and sovereignty of Nigeria, I'll report to the relevant authorities! Nigeria first!

Insult me, I will forgive you. Attack me, I'll forgive you. Eliminate all I have, I will forgive you. Kill me, I will forgive you.. But if you attack Nigeria, I will NEVER, NEVER forgive you!

Nigeria must better!

Oya go make an better now. Wertin hold you from contesting for the president?? Ohh!! You no get money... you no get political party?? 20M for party presidential form nko?? oh I remember now your ancestral Grand Father is still sitting there. So you are the children of ??.... not tomorrow but the After Life.

Better get your Pali and give ur unborn kids a better life. You owe them that

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reportedly Fires Aide For Leaking Information by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 30, 2021
Mike213:

Oya go make an better now. Wertin hold you from contesting for the president?? Ohh!! You no get money... you no get political party?? 20M for party presidential form nko?? oh I remember now your ancestral Grand Father is still sitting there. So you are the children of ??.... not tomorrow but the After Life.

Better get your Pali and give ur unborn kids a better life. You owe them that

My beloved brother, age is the issue... When I meet the constitutional requirement, age-wise, I will contest.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Reportedly Fires Aide For Leaking Information by tot(f): 11:03pm On Jan 31, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Nigeria must better!

See the joker.
Is it by force you comment on this forum? As you and your comments are clearly not wanted here, go and create your own forum where you can type your usual gibberish all day. Nuisance.
Re: Buhari Reportedly Fires Aide For Leaking Information by saaron(m): 11:13pm On Jan 31, 2021
More like Gambari fires aide for leaking information on him.
Everything the cabals do they shamelessly attach buhari's name to it even though the person/dummy acting like buhari is a bloody impostor. The impostor/statue exposed himself yesterday during APC registration. The difference was a clear as day!
All those who have a hand in bringing in a foreigner and a impostor to act as Nigeria's president in blantant breach of the constitution must be rounded up by Nigerians and tried for high treason.
Those involved must be prosecuted and sentenced to death.
Re: Buhari Reportedly Fires Aide For Leaking Information by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 31, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Nigeria must better!
Thanks bro, it's true that the moderators are anti-north, they hate north with passion. They banned me several times for just providing intact record that showed GEJ is much more nepostic than PMB in all ramifications by showing complete list of his appointments from 2016 to date in MDAs and his political appointments and backed my records with the nepostic GEJ's recods. The record is clear and obvious to sane minds. I counter the claim of Rev. Kuka with evidence showing how biased, sentiment and ethno-religious bigot he is and they banned me while in reality we have evidence on every lies and propaganda they peddle here.
Is it not a serious violation of both national and the forum's laws for someone to call the whole President of Nigeria cow?
Is it not a human right abuse for someone to call our nation zoo?
Is it not a breach of law for someone to call a whole tribe criminals?
Is it not a breach of law for someone to make serious inflammatory and inciting statements?
Many headlines in Nairaland outrightly insult, abuse, defame characters of a particular group of people or religion but action is never taken on them.
Dullard, bigotic moderators!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Reportedly Fires Aide For Leaking Information by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 01, 2021
Coronabirus:
Thanks bro, it's true that the moderators are anti-north, they hate north with passion. They banned me several times for just providing intact record that showed GEJ is much more nepostic than PMB in all ramifications by showing complete list of his appointments from 2016 to date in MDAs and his political appointments and backed my records with the nepostic GEJ's recods. The record is clear and obvious to sane minds. I counter the claim of Rev. Kuka with evidence showing how biased, sentiment and ethno-religious bigot he is and they banned me while in reality we have evidence on every lies and propaganda they peddle here.
Is it not a serious violation of both national and the forum's laws for someone to call the whole President of Nigeria cow?
Is it not a human right abuse for someone to call our nation zoo?
Is it not a breach of law for someone to call a whole tribe criminals?
Is it not a breach of law for someone to make serious inflammatory and inciting statements?
Many headlines in Nairaland outrightly insult, abuse, defame characters of a particular group of people or religion but action is never taken on them.

Dullard, bigotic moderators!

Well said, my brother. I think they've been getting away with it because people just ignored their illegality and lawlessness. But we'll not allow this to continue. I think the time has come for us to start challenging their excesses in court..

Nigeria must better....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Vs Aisha Yesufu Popularity Vote See Result / Ipob Threatened To Burn My House / Tinubu Yet To Visited The South East Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.