Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Gunmen Kidnap 21 Travellers Along Kaduna-kachia Road - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kidnap 21 Travellers Along Kaduna-kachia Road (357 Views)

Another Mass Abduction Of Travellers On Kaduna-Kachia Road / Bandits Kidnap 21 Passengers In Niger State / Kidnap Victim Knocks Down Abductor, Frees Many Captives Along Kaduna Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Kidnap 21 Travellers Along Kaduna-kachia Road by November1857(m): 9:43am On Jan 30, 2021
Gunmen kidnap 21 travellers along Kaduna-Kachia Road

By Ibrahim HassanWuyo

A councillor from Southern Kaduna and few others have escaped and ran through the bush when gunmen abducted about 21 people along the Kaduna – Kachia road late Friday.

Journalists were told that not fewer than 21 persons were kidnapped when the gunmen in Army uniform blocked the road at Idom on the Kaduna – Kschia road.

Also read: We saw many dead bodies
However, details are yet to be released by the authorities.

“It was in the late hour of Friday, the armed men who came in large number dressed in military uniform and abducted 21 persons along Kaduna- Kachia road at Idon village of kajuru local government area of Kaduna State,” a local said.

“The councillor who was among the two persons that escaped from the kidnappers in the bush ran through the bush and they later found themselves at Mararraban Kajuru, where they were assisted by the locals.”

The councillor who narrated his ordeal to a TV station appealed to government to beef up security in the area.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/gunmen-kidnap-21-travellers-along-kaduna-kachia-road/

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap 21 Travellers Along Kaduna-kachia Road by airminem(f): 9:45am On Jan 30, 2021
Only GOD can save us from the Insecurity --Maj. Gen Buhari undecided --------
The security of the country is better than when we met it --Lia Mohammadu Buhari
angry
Kaduna1stson over to you

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap 21 Travellers Along Kaduna-kachia Road by oyin44: 9:46am On Jan 30, 2021
angry
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 21 Travellers Along Kaduna-kachia Road by sweetonugbu: 9:46am On Jan 30, 2021
Ozokwa?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 21 Travellers Along Kaduna-kachia Road by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:49am On Jan 30, 2021
Haaaa......!!! Holy Molly.......!
Kachia Town...my military villa...!
Pls Fulani Kidnappers keep off that road....abeg una...!

Kaduna Kachia highway is one long dangerously lonely way like Abuja Kaduna way.. If Fulani Kidnappers are now there doing their evil job....then we are ina bigger troublems....!!
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 21 Travellers Along Kaduna-kachia Road by Kaduna1stson: 9:49am On Jan 30, 2021
The north is very safe, nothing happened there apart from SW media propaganda to discredit my region.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 21 Travellers Along Kaduna-kachia Road by Aketi2: 9:54am On Jan 30, 2021
This is good. When they cant take it again, another Igboho will rise up among them.
As it is now, its only MNK and Igboho that are challenging the bandits (Fulani).
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 21 Travellers Along Kaduna-kachia Road by Realtord43: 10:18am On Jan 30, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
The north is very safe, nothing happened there apart from SW media propaganda to discredit my region.
When it get to you and your family, we will say same thing as well.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 21 Travellers Along Kaduna-kachia Road by Balkan(m): 10:25am On Jan 30, 2021
God Bless Nnamdi Kanu
The truth is that the old eastern region is now free from terrorism. Eastern security network is fully on the ground.

Yoruba don't wait till 2023.
Stand on your feet and defend your land.
You have our support from the East.
The politicians are not defending you.

We love you from the East. We can cohabit as people.
Ignore all the stupid comments from the online paid agents.

Watch how they will attack me here claiming Yoruba.
Claiming lgbo. Their job is to enshrine conflict.

We love you. Southern Nigeria must be free
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 21 Travellers Along Kaduna-kachia Road by Jesse6(m): 10:28am On Jan 30, 2021
The way this insecurity matter be ehh
Na God fit deliver us
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 21 Travellers Along Kaduna-kachia Road by BastardWike: 10:33am On Jan 30, 2021
People that are still living in the North get mind I swear. This region is now more dangerous than anywhere in the world, including Syria, Yemen, Afghanistan or Congo! I will rather travel to Mali or Burkina Faso to do business if I can't survive competition in the East than live in the North. Even if you pay me 1 million naira monthly to stay there, I will definitely reject the offer!

Imagine a place where scores can be kidnapped or killed and it no longer makes news because it is happening on a daily basis shocked shocked

The region is gone forever and its insecurity will always spill over and affect the region.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If Bakassi Boys Of Old Where Still Around, Will Kidnapping Survive / Chairman Of Bonny LGA In Rivers Buys Police & NSCDC Three Brand New Hilux / We Were Ready To Lose Students In Planned Bandits’ Bombardment – El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.