Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,862 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Gain Admission Into University Of Your Choice With 120 And Above In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Gain Admission Into University Of Your Choice With 120 And Above In Nigeria (159 Views)

After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS / 120 Cut-off Mark Is A Trap, My Advice To Those Seeking Admission / Why Must Jamb Reduce Cut Off Mark To 120 And 100??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gain Admission Into University Of Your Choice With 120 And Above In Nigeria by EmmaArowosafe: 10:06am On Jan 30, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Hello everyone , my name is Emmanuel and I'm writing this with pleasure full in my heart

This is to tell you student who have been delayed at home for various reasons , either by withheld jamb result , failure in PUTME and so on

Do not think that's is the end bcs we are trying so hard to make sure we reduce depression and humiliation among Nigeria students

We all know various problems student face when writing jamb , some faced unstable power supply while writing exam and some faced poor connection error and obviously directly or indirectly this serve as a means to reduce students who will be eligible to proceed to the next level , because jamb Gain billions of naira every year on jambite .

This is to inform Nigeria student that you don't need to keep writing jamb every year bcs you score low in jamb , I can site examples of many schools who claim 200 as cut off and someone with 150 gained admission to the school whereas some will score 250 and still not be admitted , and this is because the system is corrupt and we all need to follow it as it is

100% guarantee for anyone who score 120 and above in jamb that if you work with us you will gain admission into that university of your choice BUT there are some course you will not be able to do

We will be the one to see the course that your school of choice will slot for us and u will have to choose any of the courses given to us

Don't sit at home again this year , avoid depression

Contact us on WhatsApp : O9O688418O1

Or call us on: O9O688418O1

We are available to reply your messages and complains or to know more about how it works

God bless you all

Great Nigeria students

Great
Re: Gain Admission Into University Of Your Choice With 120 And Above In Nigeria by izraeleezee(m): 11:36am On Jan 30, 2021
i am interested but hope this will not be a fake admission
EmmaArowosafe:
[color=#006600][/color]
Hello everyone , my name is Emmanuel and I'm writing this with pleasure full in my heart

This is to tell you student who have been delayed at home for various reasons , either by withheld jamb result , failure in PUTME and so on

Do not think that's is the end bcs we are trying so hard to make sure we reduce depression and humiliation among Nigeria students

We all know various problems student face when writing jamb , some faced unstable power supply while writing exam and some faced poor connection error and obviously directly or indirectly this serve as a means to reduce students who will be eligible to proceed to the next level , because jamb Gain billions of naira every year on jambite .

This is to inform Nigeria student that you don't need to keep writing jamb every year bcs you score low in jamb , I can site examples of many schools who claim 200 as cut off and someone with 150 gained admission to the school whereas some will score 250 and still not be admitted , and this is because the system is corrupt and we all need to follow it as it is

100% guarantee for anyone who score 120 and above in jamb that if you work with us you will gain admission into that university of your choice BUT there are some course you will not be able to do

We will be the one to see the course that your school of choice will slot for us and u will have to choose any of the courses given to us

Don't sit at home again this year , avoid depression

Contact us on WhatsApp : O9O688418O1

Or call us on: O9O688418O1

We are available to reply your messages and complains or to know more about how it works

God bless you all

Great Nigeria students

Great

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Approves Establishment Of Oyo, Plateau Polytechnics / Writer Wanted / React Tutorial For Beginners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.