Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Advice On Casava And Corn - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Advice On Casava And Corn (203 Views)

Where To Sell Your Maize And Corn Is Here / Plantain Peel,tiger Nut Chaff,mixed Guinea Corn,millet And Corn Chaff / Brush Cutter, Rice Harvester, Tiller And Corn Planting Machine Are Available.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Casava And Corn by eddy2farm(m): 12:24pm On Jan 30, 2021
Hello guys, I want to plant casava and corn this season, my plan are
(1) I want to do ridges,but the tractor guy said I can only harrow because their are storms on the land. I decided to use manual labor for the ridges because I want my plant on ridge line, but the labor slow.

(2) I want to plant corn first and plant casava after three weeks.is this a good idea ?
(3) I plan to used npk 15:15:15 or 20:10:10 for the corn and casava.hope is a good idea?

Please I need more information on this my proposed farm.the manual ridges is on going though is slow.
I will be posting pictures for update.
Tanks
Re: Advice On Casava And Corn by nhurhetee(m): 2:49pm On Jan 30, 2021
What of irrigation? Very compulsory!
NPK 15.15.15 is good though.

Goodluck.
Re: Advice On Casava And Corn by eddy2farm(m): 3:45pm On Jan 30, 2021
Ok tank u

(1) (Reply)

What Variety Of Plantain Does Processing Companies Buy / 4weeks Broiler Available For Sale / How To Become Richer Strategically Growing Your Fund This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.