Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,101 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Victoria Asher Dies Days After Giving Birth To Twins (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victoria Asher Dies Days After Giving Birth To Twins (Photo) (40448 Views)

Tinubu Saved Our Lives - Conjoined Twins (Photo) / How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) / El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victoria Asher Dies Days After Giving Birth To Twins (Photo) by Brooke60(f): 4:47pm On Jan 30, 2021
last.patt
Re: Victoria Asher Dies Days After Giving Birth To Twins (Photo) by Blackestjunior(m): 4:49pm On Jan 30, 2021
Please help am at the verge of committing sucide cause am starving I don't have any food at home, have been drinking garri for a week now..
Please I need just 1000 naira to feed myself..
Some one please help

Favour
Kuda
Re: Victoria Asher Dies Days After Giving Birth To Twins (Photo) by naijadrivablog: 4:49pm On Jan 30, 2021
No be juju be that?
Re: Victoria Asher Dies Days After Giving Birth To Twins (Photo) by FBIBOT(m): 4:52pm On Jan 30, 2021
Jestin:
If u do bad...no more kingdom o..o no kingdom waiting for you but if you do good...kingdom o..o kingdom waiting for you .

grin how old are you? grin
Re: Victoria Asher Dies Days After Giving Birth To Twins (Photo) by samwillyco1(m): 4:53pm On Jan 30, 2021
RIP to the dead
So sad and bad news to the family NUJ chapter
Re: Victoria Asher Dies Days After Giving Birth To Twins (Photo) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 30, 2021
Asher assumed office less than two years ago following a by-election after the death of her predecessor, David Ukuma who spent less than six months in office and died.

ok ohh i hope d next one is ready

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Asher Dies Days After Giving Birth To Twins (Photo) by Biggers82(m): 5:00pm On Jan 30, 2021
RIP to her
Re: Victoria Asher Dies Days After Giving Birth To Twins (Photo) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 30, 2021
This is very sad. Child birth mortality seems to be very high in Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: Victoria Asher Dies Days After Giving Birth To Twins (Photo) by fryo62(m): 5:08pm On Jan 30, 2021
may her soul rest in peace
Re: Victoria Asher Dies Days After Giving Birth To Twins (Photo) by Kenphilus: 5:12pm On Jan 30, 2021
[quote author=Enudapan post=98584721]Nah eh! No qualms This is so unsophisticated Nawa oh Too much bad news from benue and Oyo today God help us
Re: Victoria Asher Dies Days After Giving Birth To Twins (Photo) by Kenphilus: 5:12pm On Jan 30, 2021
[quote author=Enudapan post=98584721]Nah eh! No qualms This is so unsophisticated Nawa oh Too much bad news from benue and Oyo today God help us
Re: Victoria Asher Dies Days After Giving Birth To Twins (Photo) by pyyxxaro: 5:12pm On Jan 30, 2021
FBIBOT:

grin how old are you? grin

The guy that post that song must be from an old Christian family

I just started laughing immediately I saw what he posted grin
Re: Victoria Asher Dies Days After Giving Birth To Twins (Photo) by elmessiahs(m): 5:13pm On Jan 30, 2021
mods with due respect, your handling of some sexually loosed Nairalanders is abysmal and makes a sane mind to think you guys condone the act because you enjoy their services. So to show how detached you are to this uncharitable act I expect you to take charge.
Re: Victoria Asher Dies Days After Giving Birth To Twins (Photo) by pyyxxaro: 5:14pm On Jan 30, 2021
Jestin:
If u do bad...no more kingdom o..o no kingdom waiting for you but if you do good...kingdom o..o kingdom waiting for you .

It’s obvious you grew up from an old Christian background grin
Re: Victoria Asher Dies Days After Giving Birth To Twins (Photo) by GetMeRight: 5:20pm On Jan 30, 2021
wink2015:
The woman look advance in age.

Did she do one of those artificial insemination or TEST TUBE BABIES that has resulted in this case?

Most likely. IVF, that's why the twins, triplets, etc

1 Like

Re: Victoria Asher Dies Days After Giving Birth To Twins (Photo) by wellsaid2: 5:23pm On Jan 30, 2021
Rest
Re: Victoria Asher Dies Days After Giving Birth To Twins (Photo) by madridsta007(m): 5:31pm On Jan 30, 2021
powerfulguy:
Gov. Ortom expresses deep shock, sadness

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/benue-loses-nuj-chairman/

The Predecessor in the role, died after just 6 months in the role.
She has also died while in the role for less than 2 years.
If you know, you know.

May her soul rest in peace. Amen.
Re: Victoria Asher Dies Days After Giving Birth To Twins (Photo) by FBIBOT(m): 5:36pm On Jan 30, 2021
pyyxxaro:

The guy that post that song must be from an old Christian family

I just started laughing immediately I saw what he posted grin
Aswear.... It's rib cracking reading that comment
Re: Victoria Asher Dies Days After Giving Birth To Twins (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 5:37pm On Jan 30, 2021
When a woman is of advanced age and still want to give birth naturally then care should be seriously taken...

RIP Victoria

1 Like

Re: Victoria Asher Dies Days After Giving Birth To Twins (Photo) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 30, 2021
NwaNimo1:

Medical negligence......although she should have opted to 'push' the twins out naturally.

[img]https://media./images/5eb80a77d6f7a601ef0f632c5bc00355/tenor.gif[/img]
what do you mean by medical negligence
Re: Victoria Asher Dies Days After Giving Birth To Twins (Photo) by Akfrenzy(m): 5:51pm On Jan 30, 2021
grin I sense JUJU at work , how can the first boss died six months in office and she took over and died less than 2yrs
Re: Victoria Asher Dies Days After Giving Birth To Twins (Photo) by JChase0(f): 5:57pm On Jan 30, 2021
chiemmanuel:
are THEY for sale
yes
Re: Victoria Asher Dies Days After Giving Birth To Twins (Photo) by cooooooks(m): 6:00pm On Jan 30, 2021
R.I.P.

The lady does not look too young. I hope this was not driven by wanting to give birth late..
Re: Victoria Asher Dies Days After Giving Birth To Twins (Photo) by Dollanaira: 6:12pm On Jan 30, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Victoria Asher Dies Days After Giving Birth To Twins (Photo) by Delary: 6:30pm On Jan 30, 2021
Benue! Benue!! Benue!!!
Benue! Benue!! Benue!!!
Benue! Benue!! Benue!!!

How many times will I call you, Benue!!!

The other died in office, now this one is dying in office as well. You better watch it!!!
Re: Victoria Asher Dies Days After Giving Birth To Twins (Photo) by Tunagee(m): 7:39pm On Jan 30, 2021
musicproducer:
Asher assumed office less than two years ago following a by-election after the death of her predecessor, David Ukuma who spent less than six months in office and died.

ok ohh i hope d next one is ready
exactly! something is going on in that position. the next occupant should be very prayerful. however why this death when twins is about to be born via CS? a lady in my neighborhood also died late last year after giving birth to twins through CS. 2017 at my workplace, a lady died during delivery of triplets via CS too what is going on?

1 Like

Re: Victoria Asher Dies Days After Giving Birth To Twins (Photo) by Jman06(m): 7:59pm On Jan 30, 2021
I have noticed an increase in death rate due to complications of childbirth in Nigeria. What is really happening please Could it be that our doctors are falling short of standard or what Just within this January, I have counted like 5 cases!

Nigerian physicians should pay attention to providing expert services in all the core medical specialties and stop dragging space with other healthcare professionals. We are seriously lagging behind.

RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Asher Dies Days After Giving Birth To Twins (Photo) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 30, 2021
cooooooks:
R.I.P.

The lady does not look too young. I hope this was driven by wanting to give birth late..
Village people testing the microphone.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Reacts To Atiku's Signature Of Peace Accord / Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team / Another Fallen Hero:Lt Salami,A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 4-days Ago(Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.