Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:34 AM

A - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A (598 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A by Richsteemit: 2:21pm On Jan 30, 2021
L
Re: A by privaldo: 2:34pm On Jan 30, 2021
Focus on staring your gaming center, so that you can become busy. Idleness is really telling on you.
Re: A by Richsteemit: 6:04pm On Jan 30, 2021
privaldo:
Focus on staring your gaming center, so that you can become busy. Idleness is really telling on you.

Thank u sir
Re: A by ProfAmaben(m): 8:09pm On Jan 30, 2021
Just look at a young chap wasting away. This is highly pathetic and I feel strongly ashamed FOR you. I can't believe that someone that thinks of their future would scout the internet for pictures of poorly maintained roads and market due to low funds by government.

You that is comparing the West or North to the East, you are highly senseless. The East recovered from battle in the 70's and have little to no federal presence. The north has the capital, hundreds of federal universities and infrastructure built with OUR money and you compare us with them?

I can't come down to your level.
Re: A by JohnBullMySon: 4:29pm On Jan 31, 2021
Richsteemit:
Anambra is the next Dubai

Buhari is doing well
Governor of Anambra is doing well

Anambra Economic is growing faster

thanks for amusing me, I haven't seen this level of stupidity in a long while grin
Re: A by lonlytroy(m): 1:33am On Feb 01, 2021
Na real the next Dubai. Lol

(1) (Reply)

PLEASE How Do I Get To 4, Adebayo Street,pero Busstop, Agege from UNILAG? / Renewing Nigerian Passport In The UK / Akwa Ibom State: An Emerging Tourist Destination In Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.