Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

" I Found A Way To Make Money While You Sleep" - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / " I Found A Way To Make Money While You Sleep" (468 Views)

See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) / Make Money While Recharging You Phones, Pay Bills With Recharge and get paid / Earn Free Money While Reading News Online - 100% Working, No Deposit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

" I Found A Way To Make Money While You Sleep" by kopite04: 2:47pm On Jan 30, 2021
It was on a cold Saturday morning when I was surfing through the internet looking for some sort of info to get my hands on. I have always wanted to find a way to earn passive income. A side hustle I will do with just at least 2 hrs a day. And then I stumbled upon the quote of the six richest man in the world,

“if you don't find a way to make money while you sleep you will work till you die”.

I don't know what Warren Buffet was actually thinking when he said those words, but I was stunned.

I thought about those words for hours and tried to digest it but kept on getting a troubled mind.

Can I really make money while I sleep? I asked myself

But this is coming from a man who has been there and done that.

I had a deep thought about a series of business and investment I can lay my hands on where I can earn while asleep. I dug, dust every space of the internet for this emerald piece of info. I critically examine every lucrative business and investment i researched on,

But only one seems to stand out of them all.

The one that actually matches the quote. Could be done without stepping a foot out of your room. The kind where you wake up to an alarm on your phone only to find out it's a bank alert.

Your mind could be tilting towards the way of e-commerce or entrepreneurs.

Well, you are right but also wrong. Good thinking though

The richest men in the world right now are involved in entrepreneurship. Jeff bezos, Elon Musk, Dangote etc.

But the investment I am talking about is talking about, none of these rich men are involved in it. At least as at the time I am writing this. Except they have something running in the background which the public is not aware of.

You could buy products and sell them for more than 70% profit, and there are a pool of customers at your doorstep to buy off these goods. But when you are not on ground to finalise the deal or when the market is closed, are you still making money? Absolutely not. Or when the market price decided to take a slippery slope down the lane, how do you wanna balance the books in terms of profits.

Bitcoin is the voice of the world right now, it has become more popular than any currency to the extent that a newly born baby already heard of the word Bitcoin. The upward trend in the cryptocurrency chart doesn't look like it's gonna come down anytime soon. Perfect time to invest, right?

If you throw your money in there, you are definitely going to wait until it is massively appreciate for you to make a considerable return. am pretty sure your broker is not gonna be giving you days off allowance while you were waiting.

I can go on and on listing and explaining all sorts of investment and business you venture into but may never match the warren buffet quote.

Remember, the aim here is to make money even while you are sleeping, except you want to work till your last breath.

Am gonna be unleashing this business to you very soon. The business has been thoroughly experimented and properly investigated to check the level of reliability..

Rome is not built in a day, they say.

Well,

Even a story building in Nigeria can't be built in two days.

A great team has been established for guidance and seamless execution of every step you wanna take in the process of earning and growing in the leaderboard.

You wanna take quotes seriously and also implement it?

You want to know about this business I am talking about and also join the team?

Send me a mail with the tag " the Warren buffet way''

The process will be explained in full details. No hidden secrets.

The business and also the team will also be verified online or even offline if you have any doubt.

I wish to have you in the team. Lets talk

Send me a DM with the tag, "the Warren buffet way''.
Re: " I Found A Way To Make Money While You Sleep" by endove(f): 3:06pm On Jan 30, 2021
Can't you say it here?

Anyways investing in Bitcoin and others cryptos are another method making it big
Re: " I Found A Way To Make Money While You Sleep" by Kayberg: 4:09pm On Jan 30, 2021
angry
Most of these guys are scammers.
Don't trust their long epistles of deception.
Re: " I Found A Way To Make Money While You Sleep" by kopite04: 4:36pm On Jan 30, 2021
endove:
Can't you say it here?

Anyways investing in Bitcoin and others cryptos are another method making it big

You can also lose it big, remember
Re: " I Found A Way To Make Money While You Sleep" by kopite04: 4:40pm On Jan 30, 2021
Kayberg:
angry
Most of these guys are scammers.
Don't trust their long epistles of deception.

Lol
I expected this though. Even if Dangote come here to introduce an investment, nairalanders will still call him scam.
But this is a trusted investment. People are already making it big. Am not the only one involved here.
Re: " I Found A Way To Make Money While You Sleep" by kopite04: 5:36pm On Jan 30, 2021
endove:
Can't you say it here?

Can't share the explanation video here. Nairaland rules.
You can mail me

(1) (Reply)

TrafficCrush Review: How To Make Money From Social Media Traffic / Are You Looking For Carpenters In Dubai / I Need Help, Cac Registration Wan Kill Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.