Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

How Many Plot Of Land Do I Need To Build A Stadium - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Many Plot Of Land Do I Need To Build A Stadium (3011 Views)

Sadio Mane Constructs A Stadium In His Village, Bambali In Senegal. / This Is Not Barcelona Or Chelsea Stadium,this Is A Stadium In South_south Nigeri / The First African Country To Build A Stadium On Water (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Plot Of Land Do I Need To Build A Stadium by SGANIVA(m): 3:01pm On Jan 30, 2021
please house, how many plot of land do I need to build a stadium ,here in the east we measure a plot of land 50 by 100 per plot , how many plot do I need to build a stadium . please explain to me how I will understand by plot, thanks

20000 capacity
I don't really understand measurements by kilometers of a thing , so just tell me by plot . for example 5 or 6 plot (using our measurements 50 by 100 )
Re: How Many Plot Of Land Do I Need To Build A Stadium by SGANIVA(m): 3:17pm On Jan 30, 2021
building a standard stadium is very lucrative but can be capital intensive . with good management you can recover your money within short period of time

1 Like

Re: How Many Plot Of Land Do I Need To Build A Stadium by SGANIVA(m): 8:16pm On Jan 30, 2021
nobody knows about this ?
Re: How Many Plot Of Land Do I Need To Build A Stadium by SGANIVA(m): 8:45pm On Jan 30, 2021
20000 capacity
Re: How Many Plot Of Land Do I Need To Build A Stadium by reccy(m): 10:32pm On Jan 30, 2021
10 plots is enough.... But a standard stadium with parking space , hotels, will require more than that.
Re: How Many Plot Of Land Do I Need To Build A Stadium by obonujoker(m): 4:02am On Jan 31, 2021
You need 2 acres.

1 acre= 6 plots
Re: How Many Plot Of Land Do I Need To Build A Stadium by SGANIVA(m): 5:37am On Jan 31, 2021
thanks for all your reply , yes you can manage it very well and recover your money within a short period of time , can you get 2 acres of land from one individual , because am not ready to fight or usually a family land ?

there is one man I know that have some thing like this here in onitsha , the man make more than a million every weekend

(1) (Reply)

Men In Black: Mysterious Figures At Bayern Munich / Check Out This Artwork Of Lebron James / Nigeria Welcomes The Falconets To The Country Today Being 3rd August 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.