Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Dj Cuppy Finally Revealed Why Zlatan Blocked Her As Tacha Blast Her Fans... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy Finally Revealed Why Zlatan Blocked Her As Tacha Blast Her Fans... (4897 Views)

Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija / Princess Shyngle Shares After Sex Video With Lover, Fans Blast Her (Photos) / Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dj Cuppy Finally Revealed Why Zlatan Blocked Her As Tacha Blast Her Fans... by CosmosJr(m): 3:05pm On Jan 30, 2021
Dj Cuppy Finally Revealed Why Zlatan Blocked Her on Social media after claiming that she did not know that lead to Zlatan actions. Tacha Blast Her Fans on a live video after they attacked her of not being relevant any more and was only being into people to gain her popularity back. Two Preachers where spotted fighting heavily at a market over a preaching space in Lagos.

#zlantan #Djcuppy #Deyyourdey #zlatanandDjcuppy #tacha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2prbJ5BDB4
Re: Dj Cuppy Finally Revealed Why Zlatan Blocked Her As Tacha Blast Her Fans... by meobizy(f): 3:46pm On Jan 30, 2021
Cuppy is frantically doing damage control after that guy’s revelation. She’s afraid that people will accept the truth of her being a user. Since it’s her character, why hide it? Others should come out with claims of her doing the same. I can’t wait for more exposés.

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Finally Revealed Why Zlatan Blocked Her As Tacha Blast Her Fans... by 3LACK: 8:03pm On Jan 30, 2021
meobizy:
Cuppy is frantically doing damage control after that guy’s revelation. She’s afraid that people will accept the truth of her being a user. Since it’s her character, why hide it? Others should come out with claims of her doing the same. I can’t wait for more exposés.
You're a sadist

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Finally Revealed Why Zlatan Blocked Her As Tacha Blast Her Fans... by heniford2: 9:09pm On Jan 30, 2021
3LACK:
You're a sadist
dude why is he a sadist his opinion your headache

4 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Finally Revealed Why Zlatan Blocked Her As Tacha Blast Her Fans... by Aabheaven(m): 9:19pm On Jan 30, 2021
Damage control. The girl is the lousy type always clout chasing. U hardly see her sister Temi in the news except for something relevant. E get why Mr Eazi choose Temi instead of cuppy.
Re: Dj Cuppy Finally Revealed Why Zlatan Blocked Her As Tacha Blast Her Fans... by emorse(m): 11:48pm On Jan 30, 2021
Aabheaven:
Damage control. The girl is the lousy type always clout chasing. U hardly see her sister Temi in the news except for something relevant. E get why Mr Eazi choose Temi instead of cuppy.
Bros, DJ cuppy is an entertainer. She has always been. She needs as much publicity as she can get. Temi only stumbled into acting recently. And I won't be surprised if she also starts "clout chasing" soon too.

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Finally Revealed Why Zlatan Blocked Her As Tacha Blast Her Fans... by melvinjames: 1:22am On Jan 31, 2021
3LACK:
You're a sadist
Are you well?
How do you just call someone a sadist without explaining how you come about it. Anyway, it's possible you don't know the meaning of sadist or sadism.
Re: Dj Cuppy Finally Revealed Why Zlatan Blocked Her As Tacha Blast Her Fans... by stchinedu: 2:15am On Jan 31, 2021
3LACK:
You're a sadist

How is he a sadist?
Re: Dj Cuppy Finally Revealed Why Zlatan Blocked Her As Tacha Blast Her Fans... by beehivedata(m): 2:35am On Jan 31, 2021
3LACK:
You're a sadist
LOL. Beht how? You just came across the word?
Re: Dj Cuppy Finally Revealed Why Zlatan Blocked Her As Tacha Blast Her Fans... by meobizy(f): 7:00am On Jan 31, 2021
3LACK:
You're a sadist
Lol.
Re: Dj Cuppy Finally Revealed Why Zlatan Blocked Her As Tacha Blast Her Fans... by indodon(m): 9:28am On Jan 31, 2021
3LACK:
You're a sadist

Re: Dj Cuppy Finally Revealed Why Zlatan Blocked Her As Tacha Blast Her Fans... by 3LACK: 10:13am On Jan 31, 2021
stchinedu:

How is he a sadist?
look it up
Re: Dj Cuppy Finally Revealed Why Zlatan Blocked Her As Tacha Blast Her Fans... by 3LACK: 10:14am On Jan 31, 2021
beehivedata:
LOL. Beht how? You just came across the word?
look it up
Re: Dj Cuppy Finally Revealed Why Zlatan Blocked Her As Tacha Blast Her Fans... by 3LACK: 10:16am On Jan 31, 2021
heniford2:
dude why is he a sadist his opinion your headache
mtcheew...and how is my opinion ur headache
Re: Dj Cuppy Finally Revealed Why Zlatan Blocked Her As Tacha Blast Her Fans... by 3LACK: 10:17am On Jan 31, 2021
melvinjames:

Are you well?
How do you just call someone a sadist without explaining how you come about it. Anyway, it's possible you don't know the meaning of sadist or sadism.
okay... maybe I don't, but still go to hell.
Re: Dj Cuppy Finally Revealed Why Zlatan Blocked Her As Tacha Blast Her Fans... by heniford2: 10:23am On Jan 31, 2021
3LACK:
mtcheew...and how is my opinion ur headache
cheesygrin because we are Nigeria crazy and stupid yet just yet we share bound of feelings together, hey learn to mind your bizcheesy
Re: Dj Cuppy Finally Revealed Why Zlatan Blocked Her As Tacha Blast Her Fans... by 3LACK: 10:25am On Jan 31, 2021
sadist (plural sadists)

One who derives pleasure through cruelty or pain to others.

This is the meaning of sadist, read the lady I quoted last sentence, and you would know she wants to see Cuppy in pain and shit
Re: Dj Cuppy Finally Revealed Why Zlatan Blocked Her As Tacha Blast Her Fans... by 3LACK: 10:29am On Jan 31, 2021
heniford2:
cheesygrin because we are Nigeria crazy and stupid yet just yet we share bound of feelings together, hey learn to mind your bizcheesy
don't attach your craziness and stupidity to Nigeria bruh... you do dat well on your own grin
Re: Dj Cuppy Finally Revealed Why Zlatan Blocked Her As Tacha Blast Her Fans... by heniford2: 10:35am On Jan 31, 2021
3LACK:
don't attach your craziness and stupidity to Nigeria bruh... you do dat well on your own grin
one can be fool yet would not know cheesy looks like we have grown up adult with an attitude of a child feeling bravegrin
Re: Dj Cuppy Finally Revealed Why Zlatan Blocked Her As Tacha Blast Her Fans... by 3LACK: 10:56am On Jan 31, 2021
heniford2:
one can be fool yet would not know cheesy looks like we have grown up adult with an attitude of a child feeling bravegrin
you win if dats what u wanna hear...i ghat more important things to do bruh. peace
Re: Dj Cuppy Finally Revealed Why Zlatan Blocked Her As Tacha Blast Her Fans... by heniford2: 10:59am On Jan 31, 2021
3LACK:
you win if dats what u wanna hear...i ghat more important things to do bruh. peace
common don't stop this cruise grin already i won nothing
Re: Dj Cuppy Finally Revealed Why Zlatan Blocked Her As Tacha Blast Her Fans... by stchinedu: 3:02pm On Jan 31, 2021
3LACK:
look it up

I did already and couldn't see y you called him a sadist...

And your definition of a sadist? Damn, you can do better
Re: Dj Cuppy Finally Revealed Why Zlatan Blocked Her As Tacha Blast Her Fans... by 3LACK: 7:26pm On Jan 31, 2021
stchinedu:

I did already and couldn't see y you called him a sadist...

And you definition of a sadist? Damn, you can do better
I defined it somewhere in the comment section straight from the dictionary, try and comprehend bruh.

Note: I ain't replying shit again
Re: Dj Cuppy Finally Revealed Why Zlatan Blocked Her As Tacha Blast Her Fans... by stchinedu: 10:01pm On Jan 31, 2021
3LACK:
I defined it somewhere in the comment section straight from the dictionary, try and comprehend bruh.

Note: I ain't replying shit again

'Was going to say something but...pass

(1) (Reply)

Meet Nigeria's Most Bleached Governor! / D'banj Vs Durella / 20 Most Expensive Celebrity Weddings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.