Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:38 AM

Graphic Design Class - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Graphic Design Class (160 Views)

Last Day For Free Graphic Design Class / Free Canva Design Class / Graphics Design Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Design Class by Anthonyuzor(m): 3:19pm On Jan 30, 2021
Give me 10mins of your time and you will never regret it.
Do u have a smartphone, are you broke and need a source of income, or another source of income, do you want to be working from ur bedroom, then this is for you.
Course with Anthony Uzor and become a visual content creator/ graphic designer and earn from home.
�Is this achievable? Yes �
�Is this learnable? Yes, a dummy can learn it
�Does it work? � Of the time
�Do u need a laptop? No, any smartphone can do it
�Is this all you will learn from me? Certainly Not
�️I will teach you how I got my first contract on upwork
�️I will also teach you how I make over 300k working for top client on upwork
�️I will show you how to create an outstanding upwork account that will get you top client
�️I will also teach you how to create app for website
�Is this all you will gain?, No
�️ You will get free E-book worth of 10k
�️You will stand a chance for giveaway
�️You will get tutorial videos
�Why should I trust you? This is the 4th edition and I have coached over 250 student and they are enjoying their breakthrough
�Where does this class hold? On WhatsApp group
�When is the class starting? Class starts on 12th Feb to 26th Feb
�Is it free? Almost, for all you stand to gain, this training can easily priced at 10k, however I have slashed it to 2k but first 100 will only pay 1k
If you didn't land top client within one month, call me and I will give you back your money
�How can I get started now? Pay 1k to
Uzoeshi Anthony
UBA
Send a message to +2348136743363, with your name and evidence of payment

(1) (Reply)

Introduction To SQL Programming - March 2021 / Oracle DBA Live On Online Training By IT Working Faculty / Hello Please Kindly Help Me Fill This Survey.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.