Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

MTN Data At 240 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MTN Data At 240 (182 Views)

Buy 9Mobile 1GB(150), Airtel(288), MTN(281) & Glo(240) / MTN 1GB @ 240 Naira / We Have Lots Of Dried CASHEW NUT At ₦240 Per Kg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MTN Data At 240 by patinno8: 3:40pm On Jan 30, 2021
Are you a reseller of MTN Data?

Do you use large quantity data?

If your answer to the above questions is YES.

Then, you are good to go! I will reveal a secret portal where you can get MTN data for as low as #240 for resellers and #260 for ordinary users.

Make a huge profit as a reseller and save more as a user.

Validity- 30 days

Bonus

I will show you 2 additional portals where you can buy airtime at 3% or even 4% discount as well as buy data of other networks at a good price. Also, you will be able to recharge your cable TV for self or for others at a price less than the market price

Am not selling any e-book to you

Fee: is just a token. You are only paying for the information that am giving you. Information is power in this digital age. Chat me up on WhatsApp for info 08062542681. Serious people who are ready for business only.

(1) (Reply)

9 Things You Should Never Post On Any Social Media At All / Innovative Crypto MLM Platform To Merchandise Your Crypto Coins / Do You Need A Neatly Used Professional Camera And Assesories At A Juicy Price?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.