Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,198 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Exposed Scams And Teaching Online Safety - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Exposed Scams And Teaching Online Safety (137 Views)

The Effect Of School Location And Teaching Method On Student Learning Interest / Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) / All These Holiday Lessons Are Scams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exposed Scams And Teaching Online Safety by Eim9(m): 5:08pm On Jan 30, 2021
Most YOUTHS and Students are in love with enjoying comedy and entertaining content online which isn't bad. I mean who no Wan laugh. However, Most people don't bother about educational content that will help them stay safe Online and on social media. Most people end up having their accounts hacked, some get scammed, some get blackmailed online because they lack basic knowledge.

In a bid to reduce these things and keep the youths and especially students safe. I created a YouTube Channel to educate and share all I know on Online Safety.

If you are interested in the knowledge, click here to subscribe to the YouTube Channel, it is free, the reason for subscribing is just to get notified when a new information is shared.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask below.
Enjoy your weekend and stay safe.
Re: Exposed Scams And Teaching Online Safety by Eim9(m): 6:48pm On Jan 30, 2021
comment if you have subscribed

(1) (Reply)

United State In Need Of Yoruba, Hausa Teachers For Their Colleges And University / Fast And Useful Learning - Is It Real? / Get World Ranking Of Tbilisi State Medical University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.