Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,975 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

- - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / - (338 Views)

What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M / What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? / Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

- by megaxart(m): 6:42pm On Jan 30, 2021
-
Re: - by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:46pm On Jan 30, 2021
I wld suggest u focus on your studies because I don't seem to have the energy to mix the two. Forex is risky but perfect for someone like u..and international stocks and shares cool

1 Like

Re: - by megaxart(m): 6:48pm On Jan 30, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
I wld suggest u focus on your studies because I don't seem to have the energy to mix the two. Forex is risky but perfect for someone like u..and international stocks and shares cool

I'm pretty capable on managing a balanced schedule of working and studying, I don't do too much recreational stuff so I have time. As for forex, I've looked into it and it's not for me, too risky.
Re: - by fairy88: 7:40pm On Jan 30, 2021
My dear the best business you can do online is selling stuff, especially ladies wears, women like looking good... advertised to them through phone, when they pick you contact ur seller they deliver and credit you your gain, you can do this without living your house "Dropshipping"

I sell dress, gown, up and down, long how

Cooperate and Casual Gowns
#pay_on_delivery_lagos
Chat up 07034247614 for different designs

Re: - by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:13pm On Jan 30, 2021
You are 18. So, you opened this account when you were fourteen?
Re: - by megaxart(m): 12:09am On Jan 31, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
You are 18. So, you opened this account when you were fourteen?

Yes ma'am
Re: - by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:15am On Jan 31, 2021
megaxart:

Yes ma'am

I see.

(1) (Reply)

PLR WEBSITES: Get Free Articles, Ebooks, Video, Website Template, Website Themes / ****Solved**** / Hf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.