Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,888 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Even In Germany? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Even In Germany? (918 Views)

Protest As Nigerian Man Is Handcuffed And Removed From A Plane In Germany. Photo / Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos / Guards Flee As Nigerians Rescue Their Colleague During Assault In Germany.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even In Germany? by jerryunit48: 7:38pm On Jan 30, 2021
This sounds like a fairy tale.
So it was 27’th of December 2020 and my wife said we should go to church, it was the last Sunday of the year,

I told her Germany is on lockdown and no church is open, but she said she checked online and one church will be open.

I said it’s okay let’s go, who will not want to go to church on a last Sunday of the year?

So we went but like I anticipated there was no Mass , we are Catholics, we met an elderly man kneeling down and praying, then another one came in , he could barely walk freely.

We sat at back sit , then my wife went towards the Altar to pray, one African couple came in later, I heard them speaking French , they stood behind me at the entrance, I assume from Cameroon or so .

After a while I decided to go to my wife at the Altar to light a candle and pray.
By the time we came back my wife’s phone was gone from her bag including her wallet with 20 euros and her ID and other documents , we reported to the police.

Now to my reason for this thread, I ordered for an IPhone 11 , I am an iPhone freak , in fact if you give me an android I will have to look twice to know what i am doing. They mistakenly sent two IPhones but I sent them back because it was a mistake and I no longer want a yellow phone but a black one.
The phone came but instead of a phone there was a plastic in the packet.

If you check the tracking you will notice that I’d indicated that I will pick the phone up in their shop but the driver ignored it and tried to get me to take a picture of me collating the phone from him.

Also he’d cleverly covered the place the sender is written on the packet so I won’t know where the packet is coming from.

Please note that I am a trusted customer so they quickly sent me a new phone, it might not go well like this with other people so please check well when receiving packets.

The driver has no business ringing my bell if I have already indicated that I will pick the phone up unless he is up to something

Re: Even In Germany? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 30, 2021
So we should try beans?
Re: Even In Germany? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 30, 2021
OP, what is the purpose of this thread
Re: Even In Germany? by jerryunit48: 8:12pm On Jan 30, 2021
Nairalandian:
OP, what is the purpose of this thread
just to warn people to be aware of the tricks from these delivery guys
Re: Even In Germany? by heniford2: 9:02pm On Jan 30, 2021
support me op i want to come over to Germany please

1 Like

Re: Even In Germany? by oz4real83(m): 10:11pm On Jan 30, 2021
So u thought because u were in Germany, crime has suddenly become extinct? Are there no human beings in Germany Wherever humans are, there is tendency for criminality. The difference between Germany and here is that there are institutions that will give u justice in Germany unlike in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Even In Germany? by Dliquidmetal(m): 11:00pm On Jan 30, 2021
Thanks for the heads up. wink

1 Like

Re: Even In Germany? by tyup(m): 12:50am On Jan 31, 2021
The only thing I understand here is the wallet theft.....the ending paragraphs reads like a parable undecided
Re: Even In Germany? by Olabode971(f): 2:05am On Jan 31, 2021
tyup:
The only thing I understand here is the wallet theft.....the ending paragraphs reads like a parable undecided

? lipsrsealed
Wahalaii... trouble be like Dangote towel oh, e no dey gree cover yansh finish...

@Op, just support us on nairaland make we con help u for Germany...
grin
Re: Even In Germany? by jerryunit48: 5:16am On Jan 31, 2021
oz4real83:
So u thought because u were in Germany, crime has suddenly become extinct? Are there no human beings in Germany Wherever humans are, there is tendency for criminality. The difference between Germany and here is that there are institutions that will give u justice in Germany unlike in Nigeria.
The drivers are mostly from Poland , Russia , Turkey and so , it will be difficult to see a real German doing crimes like this

1 Like

Re: Even In Germany? by Nobody: 6:13am On Jan 31, 2021
jerryunit48:
The drivers are mostly from Poland , Russia , Turkey and so , it will be difficult to see a real German doing crimes like this

Just look at how u profiled a group of people... I know u wouldn't be happy if another national says people from ur country (Nigeria) are thieves and 'princess' who specializes in dupping people
Re: Even In Germany? by jerryunit48: 9:03am On Jan 31, 2021
azmanaty02:

Just look at how u profiled a group of people... I know u wouldn't be happy if another national says people from ur country (Nigeria) are thieves and 'princess' who specializes in dupping people
Sorry I have to be blunt but I am not happy with the driver, imagine if I have to pay a bill of almost 1000 euros for something I didn’t know anything about
Re: Even In Germany? by Jazzafizzy(f): 9:53am On Jan 31, 2021
What's the essence of this thread oo. Catholic Church,to altar, op join wife at the altar, a couple of maybe Cameroon decent speaking french , phone got stolen and €20, called police ,android think twice . iPhone freak , driver took pictures with op .
This bull crap just make belly turn . Excuse me I want to visit latering op ......BRB
Re: Even In Germany? by jerryunit48: 10:31am On Jan 31, 2021
Jazzafizzy:
What's the essence of this thread oo. Catholic Church,to altar, op join wife at the altar, a couple of maybe Cameroon decent speaking french , phone got stolen and €20, called police ,android think twice . iPhone freak , driver took pictures with op .
This bull crap just make belly turn . Excuse me I want to visit latering op ......BRB
Ha ... inside Church someone stole your phone and money from your bag , then two weeks later you ordered for a phone and get a plastic figure instead of the phone how will you feel?
Re: Even In Germany? by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 10:49am On Jan 31, 2021
KONTINUE
so Wetin u want make we do
We should be go to Catholic
Or when praying we should guard our bags and pockets ?

(1) (Reply)

RAPE: Anti-cult Members In Warri Abduct Teenage Girl Into Uncompleted RCCG Build / Hong Kong Woman, 90, Conned Out Of $32m In Phone Scam / Help; How Can I Arrest A Fraudstar To Recover My Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.