Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Revealed: Gold As Means Of Wealth Preservation In 3rd World Countries - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Revealed: Gold As Means Of Wealth Preservation In 3rd World Countries (248 Views)

Effective Risk Management Techniques For Wealth Preservation / Giant Dangote Oil Refinery Begins Production In 3rd Quarter / Zobo Preservation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed: Gold As Means Of Wealth Preservation In 3rd World Countries by autofreak2020(m): 7:59pm On Jan 30, 2021
Would you want me to teach you something important about using GOLD for WEALTH PRESERVATION?

I need to do night routine first, then we will talk about gold.

I will trash all your misconceptions about it, and possibly help you remove junks that media fed your mind with.

1 Like

Re: Revealed: Gold As Means Of Wealth Preservation In 3rd World Countries by autofreak2020(m): 8:51pm On Jan 30, 2021
I have been reading about gold since I was in secondary school and I bought my first gold in 200L, then sold it in year 3 to buy something for somebody�... Don't ask me oo.

First, let me tell you this.

Gold is not an INVESTMENT.

Does this make sense to you?

No, I understand it.

This is against what you have learned over years.

Please do something for me, pay attention to all I have to say, because I have a different perspective.

NB: Don't detail this conversation, I promise to make it as interesting as possible for Nigerians. However, you can make a useful contribution.
Re: Revealed: Gold As Means Of Wealth Preservation In 3rd World Countries by autofreak2020(m): 9:00pm On Jan 30, 2021
And I'm going to make a case for it.

Yes, you can disagree, I'd like to learn from you.

Some people call it future investment.

Toor, I don't know about that.

Is USD a safe haven for the Americans?

Can having Naira be a safe haven for Nigerians?

This is home work, go and solve itwink But make I help you small.

See you tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Revealed: Gold As Means Of Wealth Preservation In 3rd World Countries by autofreak2020(m): 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2021
President Nixon decoupled Dollars from the gold standard. As at then, he did the right thing, that's what a powerful nation will do to bring others to their knees.

And he did a fantastic job to protect America interest.

You as a poor man/woman from poor country, you don't need anyone to tell you that gold is still one of the global currencies.

You have no business in believing that gold is an investment.

Why??

Wait for it......

You see ehn, the moment you start seeing gold as investment, your little mind begin to monitor gold price. You begin to panicked when gold price dip, and become happy when price increase.

The price fluctuations are not of your f**//king business.

Your main goal is WEALTH PRESERVATION.

Read it again please.

Preservation of your wealth means that you can keep the latest Benz in gold for as long as you want.

You can store a duplex in gold. Now, I will explain.

#2,500 can buy you a new Peugeot in 1972... But e no fit buy decent sneakers today.�
Can it

If you had kept the same amount of money in gold since 1972, you will be able to use that gold to buy brand new Peugeot in 2020.

What has it done to your wealth??

PRESERVATION!!!

It helped you preserve purchasing power that 48 years of continuous inflation would have taken away from you.

What other financial instrument would have done that for you? Maybe Bitcoin, I will talk about it too in another conversation, not this one, so forget it and face frontsmiley

Why do you think that China continue to stock pile gold?

Why are countries having gold reserve till date?

I know some of you will be wondering if gold is still within your reach as low income earners...

Yes, gold has been democratized and anyone can buy and keep.

See you soon!

1 Like

Re: Revealed: Gold As Means Of Wealth Preservation In 3rd World Countries by IMO01: 6:40pm On Feb 17, 2021
Nice

1 Like

Re: Revealed: Gold As Means Of Wealth Preservation In 3rd World Countries by autofreak2020(m): 5:23pm On Feb 24, 2021
An ounce is currently sold for $1,880 (980,000 naira)

Come one! You don't need to start with a ounce. Buy in bits with what you have.

Consider buying gold as small as 2g, 3g and 5g.

That's how you can start wealth preservation in your own little way.

In next post, I am going to give you detailed analysis of how gold value in 1972 is same as gold value in 2020.

Stay blessed, and invest smartly.

I am Abimbola..... Everyday of my life I share insightful information that can change your financial life for FREE on whatsApp status.

Save my whatsApp as Abimbola. My number is 08184419936

This post was once an update on my status.

Let's connect!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get My Money From Him? / I Need A Laptop To Pay In Installment.(urgent Within Lagos) / Please I Need A Favor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.