Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) (57285 Views)

Apapa Gridlock: Truckers Defy Sanwo-olu’s Directive, Return, Block Road / Second Niger Bridge Opens To Vehicular Movements / Vehicular Movement Will Be Restrict In Agege Area By January 4 (details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) by AlhajiImam: 9:15pm On Jan 30, 2021
flokii:

Of course they do.. countries like US, China, India have far more cows than fulanis in Nigeria but they take proper care of theirs in well-planned ranching system.
What if the cows cause accident? is it proper??

It's only a careless drunk driver that will hit a cow on the road. Besides this isn't a highway as to encourage high speeding
Re: Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) by nedekid: 9:16pm On Jan 30, 2021
Senior citizens of nigeria grin
Re: Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) by Kabiyesi12(m): 9:17pm On Jan 30, 2021
Imagine situation like this in the Washington DC, is it possible?
By their fruit you shall know what the value.
One day all this will come to an end. Normalcy will be restore to our land, and will be no longer redicule.

3 Likes

Re: Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) by onward4life(m): 9:17pm On Jan 30, 2021
JooEeL:
SINCE THE GOVERNMENT SUPPORTS SUCH EVIL PRACTICE THAT DISGUISES LAND GRABBING, THEN THEY SHOULD PAVE WAY IN ASO-ROCK FOR THEIR FOOLANIMAL COW BRETHREN.

That's what we call true support.

As bad as this country is, there are always idiots who because of the little change entering their account, will prefer to pay a blind eye to the atrocities that daily occur in the zoo. Those your houses you all are using looted money or dubious Federal loans to buy in Abuja will eventually be a waste. This is just the very beginning of peace being taken away from your lives. I am not only talking to government officials; I am also talking to regulars.

Your failure to add to the voices that One-Nigeria is not sustainable and viable WILL come back to haunt you in years to come.

That your I-dont-care attitude, or your dilly-dally attitude in not giving a damn for the dissolution of this evil country WILL come back many years later to stare you and your children in the eyes. You may run, you may hide. BUT YOU WILL EVENTUALLY PAY THE PRICE!

By then, all these useless celebrities, singers, influencers etc. who instead of voicing on the daily dangers of One-Nigeria to their global audience but busy catching fun on the internet as if all is alright, WILL pay that ultimate price too.

Only a matter of time.

Maybe dialogue wud help this time..

I noticed it wud take a very longtime though.

Pray dis all joins the past too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) by foreshore(m): 9:18pm On Jan 30, 2021
Re: Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) by nedekid: 9:20pm On Jan 30, 2021
AlhajiImam:
It's a normal occurrence and can easily be handled. Let's stop making a mountain out of a molehill. Cows are animals and should be treated with care and not disdain
So it is normal for cows to be on motorways?

3 Likes

Re: Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) by Charmingrascal(m): 9:20pm On Jan 30, 2021
Vardanes2:

Well, I have lived in the FCT for some time now, and there have been cows in the city center long before Buhari took power ...blocking the road even self.

Infact, I can recall seeing a herd of cows near the NSPMC office in 2013...self.

I also live in the FCT and I can tell you that it wasn't this rampant.

Just yesterday I saw herds of cows close to ECOWAS building around AYA.

The audacity at which they move their cows in the city centre is alarming.

A Police Officer that tried telling them to keep their cows of the road was totally ignored because they knew he could not do shit!

1 Like

Re: Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) by LaReinaa(f): 9:20pm On Jan 30, 2021
Na so grin

Government of Cow, by Cow and for Cow..
Federal Republic of Fulani terrorists cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 30, 2021
Charmingrascal:

I also live in the FCT and I can tell you that it wasn't this rampant.

Just yesterday I saw herds of cows close to ECOWAS building around AYA.

The audacity at which they move their cows in the city centre is alarming.

A Police Officer that tried telling them to keep their cows of the road was totally ignored because they knew he could not do shit!

It has always been rampant in the FCT before Bubu took office. (and no, I don't back APC or PDP either)

The truth is, past and present governemnts don't do anything about animal control in our cities...not just Abuja.
Re: Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) by ayenale1(m): 9:22pm On Jan 30, 2021
First class citizens walking majestically...

1 Like

Re: Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) by densiks: 9:22pm On Jan 30, 2021
Normal occurrence in Abuja
Re: Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) by Mrbenny001: 9:23pm On Jan 30, 2021
The interesting thing is that most of the owner of these cattle are not even Fulani

1 Like

Re: Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) by Tonitoniton(m): 9:24pm On Jan 30, 2021
dat one no be news.

cows roam every where is Abuja.

I was surprised when I discovered cows were not allowed to pass through Lafia city but it can roam any where in fct.

Buhari has converted the country into a cow republic

1 Like

Re: Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 30, 2021
Those skinny cow look like there master in also rock
Re: Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) by nedekid: 9:25pm On Jan 30, 2021
AlhajiImam:

What do mean? That the world don't rear cows?
Yeah, the world rears cows on the roads. Not just roads but even the federal capital roads eg streets of west minister, Washington DC, Paris, Moscow, Riyadh, terhan, Dubai, doha.

2 Likes

Re: Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) by ostechno(m): 9:25pm On Jan 30, 2021
Re: Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) by nextstep(m): 9:25pm On Jan 30, 2021
The more things change, the more they stay the same.
Since 1982 I've been watching cows cross roads like they own the place... only in zoo... angry
Re: Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) by paulshedrach31(m): 9:26pm On Jan 30, 2021
We in Abuja have already accepted this as a norm. There's no where the breaders don't enter with their cattle. How do you explain seeing Cows graze inside the national Stadium and litter the streets of the heart of Abuja with their dung? Apo is a village compare with other locations they traverse.

1 Like

Re: Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) by Heavengained1: 9:26pm On Jan 30, 2021
This is what you get in a Cow republic headed by a Fulani dude.
Re: Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) by Realcash224(m): 9:26pm On Jan 30, 2021
This is cow Republic
Re: Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) by nicedayontop: 9:27pm On Jan 30, 2021
Please can somebody tell me the similarity between a fulani man and an indian man?
Re: Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) by CBARRY1: 9:28pm On Jan 30, 2021
This should not be an issue please . They were also going after their daily activities to survive. 10MINUTE IS NOT A LIFE TIME. ..

WE MUST LEARN TO TOLERATE ONE ANOTHER OR LIVE IN FEAR OF EACH OTHER THROUGH OUT OUR LIFES.

1 Like

Re: Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) by Bayaar02(m): 9:28pm On Jan 30, 2021
Citezens block road in Abuja, disrupts vehicular movement.
Re: Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) by angelfallz(m): 9:29pm On Jan 30, 2021
Lol. Buhari's children
Re: Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) by dangotesmummy: 9:31pm On Jan 30, 2021
inoki247:
Na Abuja dere oga dey stay now so they've every right to b walking around...
BUBU's 1st borns grin
Re: Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) by dewuyiebun: 9:32pm On Jan 30, 2021
FEDERAL CAPITAL FOR THAT MATTER... WHAT A SHAME

1 Like

Re: Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) by dangotesmummy: 9:32pm On Jan 30, 2021
sweetonugbu:
Ist class citizens
1st class citizens or BUBU's special 1st borns grin
Re: Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) by micflo28(m): 9:34pm On Jan 30, 2021
Our president and his family disrupting the traffic angry

1 Like

Re: Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) by BeckyChinelo1(f): 9:35pm On Jan 30, 2021
Na normal thing for Apo na, especially for NEPA junction side
Re: Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) by orlaglobal234: 9:36pm On Jan 30, 2021
What should we do now? shall we bring cutlass to come and slaughter them or what or have you forget so quick that they're the owner of Nigeria now till 2023
Re: Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) by Unrated900(m): 9:37pm On Jan 30, 2021
Dullard on the high way
Re: Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) by GodWrites: 9:38pm On Jan 30, 2021
JooEeL:
SINCE THE GOVERNMENT SUPPORTS SUCH EVIL PRACTICE THAT DISGUISES LAND GRABBING, THEN THEY SHOULD PAVE WAY IN ASO-ROCK FOR THEIR FOOLANIMAL COW BRETHREN.

That's what we call true support.

As bad as this country is, there are always idiots who because of the little change entering their account, will prefer to pay a blind eye to the atrocities that daily occur in the zoo. Those your houses you all are using looted money or dubious Federal loans to buy in Abuja will eventually be a waste. This is just the very beginning of peace being taken away from your lives. I am not only talking to government officials; I am also talking to regulars.

Your failure to add to the voices that One-Nigeria is not sustainable and viable WILL come back to haunt you in years to come.

That your I-dont-care attitude, or your dilly-dally attitude in not giving a damn for the dissolution of this evil country WILL come back many years later to stare you and your children in the eyes. You may run, you may hide. BUT YOU WILL EVENTUALLY PAY THE PRICE!

By then, all these useless celebrities, singers, influencers etc. who instead of voicing on the daily dangers of One-Nigeria to their global audience but prefer catching fun on the internet as if all is alright, WILL pay that ultimate price too.

Only a matter of time.

Are you not a human being? What are you doing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) / My Funny Jjc Experience In Canada........ / Ship Loses Control Like "Plane Crash" In Italy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.