Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,408 members, 7,826,579 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Whats The Best Handwork To Learn In Nigeria? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Whats The Best Handwork To Learn In Nigeria? (171 Views)

Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year / Whats The Meaning Of 4pf And 4kt? / Whats The Meaning Of HK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Best Handwork To Learn In Nigeria? by joe669(m): 10:40pm On Jan 30, 2021
Please guys i just finished my high school education and i've been thinking about learning a trade, but i seriously don't know what to learn,
please nairalanders shower me with your best thoughts and advice. I need to learn something urgently.
Re: Whats The Best Handwork To Learn In Nigeria? by chatinent: 10:44pm On Jan 30, 2021
Learn sth that you can earn from in few months.

Don't go lock up with sb for 3 years.

I can teach you academic writing, blogging, web designing, software installation, hacking hackers, Copywriting etc.

You'll be cashing out as you are learning.
Re: Whats The Best Handwork To Learn In Nigeria? by joe669(m): 8:45pm On Jan 31, 2021
chatinent:
Learn sth that you can earn from in few months.

Don't go lock up with sb for 3 years.

I can teach you academic writing, blogging, web designing, software installation, hacking hackers, Copywriting etc.

You'll be cashing out as you are learning.
how much does blogging earn you first of all.

(1) (Reply)

How To Cope If We Get A Second Lockdown / Lasting Solution Herdsmen Crisis In Nigeria / Comedy Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.