Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Strictly Friendship - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Strictly Friendship (2398 Views)

Am A Sex Freak I Need A Bedmate For Friendship, Interested Whatsapp 08038255282 / Girls Whatsapp Number For Friendship, Longtime Relationship And Online Chatting / Nigerians In UNITED STATES & CANADA Looking For FRIENDSHIP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly Friendship by saxha: 6:00pm On May 28, 2021
thatthickgurl:

*Coughs*
A male here. Can we vibe?

1 Like

Re: Strictly Friendship by SefunmiHookups: 7:56am On May 29, 2021
thatthickgurl:
I'm yet to find what I seek. I need someone I can be excited to talk to.
Someone we can talk about anything and everything.
Phewww
Hahaha...You are just a case! You know this right?
What you seek for is just too much, but that's not to say that it's not around.......I think I know what you're looking for. But, I don't know if you'll find it here.

That kinda person, you meet em when you're not expecting to meet em...say,....the public park, or a public library, or one of those settings.
Let's give it a trial. Let's trade contacts to begin with.

1 Like

Re: Strictly Friendship by SefunmiHookups: 7:59am On May 29, 2021
Re: Strictly Friendship by SefunmiHookups: 8:16am On May 29, 2021
Re: Strictly Friendship by gozzlin: 12:03pm On May 29, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

I'm telling ya....It's always sex this, sex that! All day, everyday!
Like give it a rest now, would they!?

Having gone back to read the first page over, I thing I have a better picture of what you're looking for.
But in the initial stage, you asked for just frienship oh.
Lol, three months later, babe runs back here to change her mind. Now you want a boo-thang. See ba, lemme tell you. I think what is doing you is that you're looking for perfection. Yezzir
As in, your expectations are kinda like high. In you're mind, you've already set the bar pretty high...
Wakie-wakie! This ain't "rent a man" or, " "shop a man" for a day. Lmao. Imagine how you've taken numbers and thrown them out immediately you got board of them. How do you think them brothers would feel undecided? Especially when they come back here to read your comment saying 'oh, I'm bored' , 'haven:t found what I want'
You've alread, tried out like how many guys here (not like you asked for just guys only) and you still ain't found that spark. That thing that gets you feeling all jelly-like, and butterflies in ya thick-ass tummy, when you having a conversation with him....
Maybe you would have to create your own guy ...hehe. Cuz the type your heart yearns for are mostly already taken, married! You don't wanna break a marriage, do you undecided Unless you want to be a side piece grin. But you deserve better. Lol. Besta luck darl. But I'm a ring away, just incase you have something to say. Ha! It rhymes! cheesy cheesy didn't plan it oh
Let me see if I can hook you up with the right Bobo. Shey you say you like meaningful convos abi.... alrighty! Call za number at da bottom.

Nawa o! All this epistle just to hook up with a fat lady with mental and emotional problems?

You get time.

1 Like

Re: Strictly Friendship by gozzlin: 12:06pm On May 29, 2021
Bia Op, go and deal with the problems and demons fighting you before seeking friendship.

Imagine, out of all the people that sent you a pm, none is good enough for you?

You have serious problem. You don't know that yet. You're looking for a perfect friend when you're full of faults.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly Friendship by SefunmiHookups: 12:48pm On May 29, 2021
gozzlin:

Nawa o! All this epistle just to hook up with a fat lady with mental and emotional problems?

You get time.
Hey...come! Who send you matter now ?? Oh why did you go and have to include my telephone number in your quote That's d only ish I have with what you typed. Abeg modify!!!!!

P.S I'm helping her out. I'm not hooking up with her as a guy to a girl...nahh. I'm taken. Just want to see if I can make her feel "entertained"
Abeg modify your comment....Make I even go remove my number now self.
Re: Strictly Friendship by thatthickgurl(f): 6:49pm On May 29, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

I'm telling ya....It's always sex this, sex that! All day, everyday!
Like give it a rest now, would they!?

Having gone back to read the first page over, I thing I have a better picture of what you're looking for.
But in the initial stage, you asked for just frienship oh.
Lol, three months later, babe runs back here to change her mind. Now you want a boo-thang. See ba, lemme tell you. I think what is doing you is that you're looking for perfection. Yezzir
As in, your expectations are kinda like high. In you're mind, you've already set the bar pretty high...
Wakie-wakie! This ain't "rent a man" or, " "shop a man" for a day. Lmao. Imagine how you've taken numbers and thrown them out immediately you got board of them. How do you think them brothers would feel undecided? Especially when they come back here to read your comment saying 'oh, I'm bored' , 'haven:t found what I want'
You've alread, tried out like how many guys here (not like you asked for just guys only) and you still ain't found that spark. That thing that gets you feeling all jelly-like, and butterflies in ya thick-ass tummy, when you having a conversation with him....
Maybe you would have to create your own guy ...hehe. Cuz the type your heart yearns for are mostly already taken, married! You don't wanna break a marriage, do you undecided Unless you want to be a side piece grin. But you deserve better. Lol. Besta luck darl. But I'm a ring away, just incase you have something to say. Ha! It rhymes! cheesy cheesy didn't plan it oh
Let me see if I can hook you up with the right Bobo. Shey you say you like meaningful convos abi.... alrighty! Call za number at da bottom.

Send your numbs to me on a another thread..

Nice observations but I don't think I'm that desperate to get someone to do the searching for me.
Re: Strictly Friendship by thatthickgurl(f): 7:03pm On May 29, 2021
gozzlin:

You get time.

Fat
Mental and emotional problems

That's harsh but who am I to change your opinions
Re: Strictly Friendship by thatthickgurl(f): 7:04pm On May 29, 2021
gozzlin:
Bia Op, go and deal with the problems and demons fighting you before seeking friendship.

Imagine, out of all the people that sent you a pm, none is good enough for you?

You have serious problem. You don't know that yet. You're looking for a perfect friend when you're full of faults.

Duly noted kind sir
Re: Strictly Friendship by SefunmiHookups: 9:22pm On May 29, 2021
Re: Strictly Friendship by SefunmiHookups: 9:25pm On May 29, 2021
!
Re: Strictly Friendship by mysticm(m): 8:42am On Jun 03, 2021
Hello, been trying to find the email, can you share it with me?

thatthickgurl:
In need of friends; be it male or female

Must be an intellectual, between the age of 24-29, capable of holding interesting conversations.

Send me an email if you meet above criteria.

Thank you
Re: Strictly Friendship by Ebenezer2021(m): 8:57pm On Jun 10, 2021
thatthickgurl:
In need of friends; be it male or female

Must be an intellectual, between the age of 24-29, capable of holding interesting conversations.

Send me an email if you meet above criteria.

Thank you
still available?
Re: Strictly Friendship by Dicksonnet: 7:29pm On Jun 16, 2021
I need a beautiful lady
Well educated
Must be between 40&50years of age
Below 40 don't even try please
Gainfully employed (preferably RICH)
WHOSE CONSCIENCE IS ALIVE AND ACTIVE
Divorcee don't attempt
Single mother don't attempt
Widow don't attempt
This is very real.
We discuss other things when we get talking
WhatsApp 09135775537
Read well before you act pls
Re: Strictly Friendship by Sirqt5(m): 6:56am On Jun 26, 2021
Ok
Re: Strictly Friendship by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 28, 2021
Re: Strictly Friendship by Segfaultt(m): 8:54am On Jul 30, 2021
GalRenaissance:
Hi @op
I'd like to be your friend. I hope you don't mind.
I'm 24, female and lonely

I've sent you a mail.
Waiting for a positive response from you
drop your number
Re: Strictly Friendship by OjNafisat: 2:05pm On Mar 17
thatthickgurl:

Fat
Mental and emotional problems

That's harsh but who am I to change your opinions

Wow.
Can I be this polite Sha when replying to a verbal attack?
Re: Strictly Friendship by donkelvin10(m): 2:28pm On Apr 16
For RELIABLE✅ :
Hook up✔️
Sugar mummy/daddy✔️ and
Serious relationship CONNECTION✔️,
chat +2349023630072

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Up Zone For Intelligent Islanders(vi, Ikoyi, Ajah, Lekki, Etc) / We Met On Nairaland / Black American Female In Far North Dallas Looking To Hook Up With Cool People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.