Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Bashir Ahmad Attends Wedding Where People Didn't Wear Facemasks (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmad Attends Wedding Where People Didn't Wear Facemasks (Photos) (45273 Views)

President Buhari Attends Wedding Luncheon Of His Son, Yusuf (Photos) / Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake / President Buhari Didn't Wear Face-Mask. EU Delegates Wore FaceMasks As They Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bashir Ahmad Attends Wedding Where People Didn't Wear Facemasks (Photos) by NwekeUG(m): 11:20pm On Jan 30, 2021
Twitter Users React As Bashir Ahmad Attends A Wedding Where Most People Didn't Wear Facemask (Photos)

Personal Assistant to President Buhari on New Media, Bashir Ahmad has been tackled on Twitter after he shared photos of himself at a wedding in Bauchi state on Saturday January 30, IgbereTV reports.

He posted the photos and wrote;

''In Bauchi, for my good friend, @IbrahimRabo08’s wedding fatiha to his beautiful wife, Maimuna. May Allah bless their union with peace, understanding, love and beautiful children. Allah ya ba su zaman lafiya da fahimtar juna."
https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1355538491329941506?s=19

However, some Nigerians pointed out that the the groom and guests were not wearing face masks, a violation of the COVID-19 protocols.

A Twitter user @Ojornelu, wrote;

"Then at night when NCDC drops their numbers you'd come tell us to wear a mask but can't do the same to the people around you.''
https://twitter.com/Ojornelu/status/1355540305383219208?s=19

Responding to her comment, Bashir stated that he is not an enforcement officer and that there is a limit to what he can do.

He wrote;

"First, I am not a law enforcement officer, so there is limit to what one can do. Secondly, I can’t love them more than they love themselves, ours is to encourage, advise and also tell them the consequence of their actions. Keep advising people to always wear their masks, please."
https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1355544823499993094?s=19

This comes few days after President Buhari signed the executive law permitting anyone flouting the COVID-19 protocols be arrested and prosecuted.

According to the law, violators of the COVID-19 protocols stand the risk of being sent to jail for six months.

Nigerians in his comment section are asking if the young men will be arrested as stipulated by the law that has been signed.

See their reactions below.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Attends Wedding Where People Didn't Wear Facemasks (Photos) by NwekeUG(m): 11:21pm On Jan 30, 2021
More

1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Attends Wedding Where People Didn't Wear Facemasks (Photos) by Ottyn01(m): 11:24pm On Jan 30, 2021
I have nothing to say to this useless government, Maybe the person below me will have something to say undecided

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Attends Wedding Where People Didn't Wear Facemasks (Photos) by Jesse6(m): 11:29pm On Jan 30, 2021
like my guy will say " wahala be like local fan
u have to turn it before it starts"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Attends Wedding Where People Didn't Wear Facemasks (Photos) by Ever8090: 11:43pm On Jan 30, 2021
Thank God the virus is for the rich thief's and not for people like us...

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Attends Wedding Where People Didn't Wear Facemasks (Photos) by sapientia(m): 11:59pm On Jan 30, 2021
All Buharitards are hypocrites

This bashir may even be the one behind the handles of silvernorgold and oyigboupdate.

Because of the stipends that Osibanjo goes around sharing, they now believe every Nigerian can afford mask.

Tueh to this inconsiderate government.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Attends Wedding Where People Didn't Wear Facemasks (Photos) by 143WaZoBia: 12:19am On Jan 31, 2021
The guy screwed when he said he’s not a law enforcement officer. Like then call the law enforcement officers before you become accomplice but this country Na cruise abeg. Even PMB de yin mu as e de tell una to wear face mask.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Attends Wedding Where People Didn't Wear Facemasks (Photos) by OyigboUpdate: 12:34am On Jan 31, 2021
sapientia:
All Buharitards are hypocrites

This bashir may even be the one behind the handles of silvernorgold and oyigboupdate.

Because of the stipends that Osibanjo goes around sharing, they now believe every Nigerian can afford mask.

Tueh to this inconsiderate government.

Is mask not 50 naira who cant afford 50 naira. Your hatred for Buhari will kill u
Re: Bashir Ahmad Attends Wedding Where People Didn't Wear Facemasks (Photos) by XXXXTENTACION: 12:54am On Jan 31, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Is mask not 50 naira who cant afford 50 naira. Your hatred for Buhari will kill u
Abeg where dem dey sell mask 50 naira make i order one dozen

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Attends Wedding Where People Didn't Wear Facemasks (Photos) by sapientia(m): 3:03am On Jan 31, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Yet your messiah Buhari was at a function on 30 Jan without it.

Is it that he can't afford it.

Or

That he is a lawless president.

Well... What do I know, he is even the one killing Nigerians with covid 19

15 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Attends Wedding Where People Didn't Wear Facemasks (Photos) by Nobody: 3:36am On Jan 31, 2021
Is better to keep quiet to be presumed a fool rather than open mouth to remove all doubts.
Will rather keep quiet than give such lame excuse.
Not surprised thou!!! Bashirs AH MAD

9 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Attends Wedding Where People Didn't Wear Facemasks (Photos) by OyigboUpdate: 4:58am On Jan 31, 2021
sapientia:

Yet your messiah Buhari was at a function on 30 Jan without it.

Is it that he can't afford it.

Or

That he is a lawless president.

Well... What do I know, he is even the one killing Nigerians with covid 19

Others were wearing it making it impossible to transmit or receive
Re: Bashir Ahmad Attends Wedding Where People Didn't Wear Facemasks (Photos) by helinues: 4:59am On Jan 31, 2021
Bashir should be taken into 14 days isolation.

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Attends Wedding Where People Didn't Wear Facemasks (Photos) by Harrykn: 6:12am On Jan 31, 2021
Those guy seems like they don't care, let them be.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Attends Wedding Where People Didn't Wear Facemasks (Photos) by Moferere: 6:17am On Jan 31, 2021
The law is made for the poor

3 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Attends Wedding Where People Didn't Wear Facemasks (Photos) by Aflix(m): 6:45am On Jan 31, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Let the Law take its course.. If they're guilty, they'll be prosecuted in accordance with the law of the land.

God bless Nigeria.

My beloved brother, attack me all you want, I have already forgiven you in advance... Insult me, assassinate my character, murder me even, I have already forgiven you.. But please, don't harm Nigeria. Don't undermine her integrity, security and sovereignty... If you do, believe you me, I will never, never forgive you..

I'll be praying for you, Tot and the other unpatriotic traitors. I know my Lord is able... Soon, He'll arrest you all like He arrested Saul of Tarsus and make you patriotic citizens and netizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria...

My Lord is able.
One love, my beloved brother.
God bless us all.
Please tell me who a traitor is to you Cos from what you post here, a traitor is anybody who doesn't support Buhari or complains against the sufferings Nigerians are currently experiencing.

10 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Attends Wedding Where People Didn't Wear Facemasks (Photos) by Cherez: 6:53am On Jan 31, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Let the Law take its course.. If they're guilty, they'll be prosecuted in accordance with the law of the land.

God bless Nigeria.

My beloved brother, attack me all you want, I have already forgiven you in advance... Insult me, assassinate my character, murder me even, I have already forgiven you.. But please, don't harm Nigeria. Don't undermine her integrity, security and sovereignty... If you do, believe you me, I will never, never forgive you..

I'll be praying for you, Tot and the other unpatriotic traitors. I know my Lord is able... Soon, He'll arrest you all like He arrested Saul of Tarsus and make you patriotic citizens and netizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria...

My Lord is able.
One love, my beloved brother.
God bless us all.

What on earth is this thing you're showing here?
So, the govt signs a law and the next day this guys was among a crowd flaunting same law and you claim you love Nigeria for being above the law?
It's obvious what patriotism means to most of you Buharists
You have no iota of love for this country but fake love for Buhari

11 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Attends Wedding Where People Didn't Wear Facemasks (Photos) by potbelly(m): 8:54am On Jan 31, 2021
He is learning from his master in aso rock...

5 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Attends Wedding Where People Didn't Wear Facemasks (Photos) by EdoDefence: 9:40am On Jan 31, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

I miss quoted you bro, don't be offended, accept my apology

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Attends Wedding Where People Didn't Wear Facemasks (Photos) by sapientia(m): 10:18am On Jan 31, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

When I said Buharitards are worse than Buhari, I knew I was right.

So there is an excuse for breaking the law?

And coming from the unapologetic coupist who made the law.

Shame on all Zone Bs
Shame on all Buharitards.

12 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Attends Wedding Where People Didn't Wear Facemasks (Photos) by IamWonderful: 12:15pm On Jan 31, 2021
Buhari is a disaster

4 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Attends Wedding Where People Didn't Wear Facemasks (Photos) by Coldie(m): 4:58pm On Jan 31, 2021
Buhari signed a new law that covid19 defaulters risk 6months in jail plus a fine.

Would this apply here?

3 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Attends Wedding Where People Didn't Wear Facemasks (Photos) by Cashsteady(m): 4:59pm On Jan 31, 2021
who cares
Re: Bashir Ahmad Attends Wedding Where People Didn't Wear Facemasks (Photos) by merieam16(f): 4:59pm On Jan 31, 2021
Lawbreakers

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Attends Wedding Where People Didn't Wear Facemasks (Photos) by dogooder: 5:00pm On Jan 31, 2021
Naija law is for the poor and not for those in government

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Attends Wedding Where People Didn't Wear Facemasks (Photos) by PussyKing(m): 5:01pm On Jan 31, 2021
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State / Accident: Governor Yahaya Bello On Crutches At The Presidential Villa. Photos / Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.