Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Worldliness And Worldly Amusements: The Silhouette Challenge - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Worldliness And Worldly Amusements: The Silhouette Challenge (24183 Views)

Christians, It Is Sinful And Worldly To Wish For A Coronavirus Vaccine / Christians, It Is Sinful And Worldly To Wish For A Coronavirus Vaccine / Have Worldly, Crazy Dance Steps Crept Into Churches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worldliness And Worldly Amusements: The Silhouette Challenge by Akell(m): 12:02pm On Jan 31, 2021
Powerfly:
Akell..
Worldliness and worldly amusement is the title of the Adult sunday school lesson we studied today.
Do you worship with Apostolic faith?

Yes ma'am.
Re: Worldliness And Worldly Amusements: The Silhouette Challenge by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 31, 2021
Akell:

I didn't post those pictures. The mod did. I should sue him for that... What do you think?

GOD IS MERCIFUL!
Re: Worldliness And Worldly Amusements: The Silhouette Challenge by Powerfly(f): 12:07pm On Jan 31, 2021
Akell:

Yes ma'am.

Wow.. I'm happy to come across a member. Which branch do you fellowship brother.?
Re: Worldliness And Worldly Amusements: The Silhouette Challenge by Akell(m): 12:14pm On Jan 31, 2021
Powerfly:

Wow.. I'm happy to come across a member. Which branch do you fellowship brother.?

Lugbe, Abuja. And you?
Re: Worldliness And Worldly Amusements: The Silhouette Challenge by mosesaigbe(m): 12:29pm On Jan 31, 2021
Glory 0000
grin grin

Hear This

Failures Are Just Mere Feedback That You Got Something Wrong , And Not A Death Sentence.Get Up And Try Again !

Happy Last Sunday Of January To All Nairalander .

Moses Aigbevboile,
Freelance Copywriter//Digital marketer//Digital Trainer//Jumia Business Consultant//Importer//Addicted Lover Of Jesus.
Re: Worldliness And Worldly Amusements: The Silhouette Challenge by Farukshy: 12:37pm On Jan 31, 2021
Juell:
undecided and after they'll be crying that men are seeing women as "Sex objects"
No be only women ooo, I have seen men own too, but I watched like different ladies ystday night b4 I sleep, kai
Re: Worldliness And Worldly Amusements: The Silhouette Challenge by Sunkyapogee(m): 12:43pm On Jan 31, 2021
Prayfortheworld:
Due to the high rate of unemployment in this country i couldn't be the first to comment cry
Any reward for that?
Re: Worldliness And Worldly Amusements: The Silhouette Challenge by Farukshy: 12:44pm On Jan 31, 2021
Toks2008:

Honestly I'm just fed up with the way people rant about this fun way of people making themselves happy.

What exactly is wrong in a lady showing A SHADOW FUGURE of her body?

SHADOW O... if not that people are so perverse in their thinking I wonder how that will be a problem.

If you can't help getting carried away by the shadow figures please don't look at it but if you go look and you are fascinated by these wonderful creation of GOD and you latter condemn it then you are a hypocrite and should be ashamed of yourself.

Shadow for that matter and to think nearly all of them have their undies...

Apparently anyone who condemns it should condemn swimming or beaching.

Please let's channel our energy on more productive thing abeg.
Abeg louder
Looking at it u will see the wonderful creation we are made of. But me don't like the men own.
Re: Worldliness And Worldly Amusements: The Silhouette Challenge by edoairways: 12:47pm On Jan 31, 2021
AntiChristian:
Satan has taken over the other gender. It sure exposes our lack of parental care and closeness to our wards.

Aye to bajẹ!
No necessary because of parental care but the influence of the media and peer group
Re: Worldliness And Worldly Amusements: The Silhouette Challenge by Clementoons: 12:49pm On Jan 31, 2021
Always live your life in conformity in line to GOD's doctrine. You potraying your unclothedness indirectly with different colours is a sign you solding your precious life to the devil.
Re: Worldliness And Worldly Amusements: The Silhouette Challenge by drLammy(m): 12:54pm On Jan 31, 2021
It's there body and they can do whatever with it, Okay?

Most of you this Holy people here will almost kill to go hustle in those perceived unholy lands that do worse.

Misplaced Priority,
Stop the Hypocrisy!

Shame!
Re: Worldliness And Worldly Amusements: The Silhouette Challenge by milkyworld(m): 12:55pm On Jan 31, 2021
Papichulostunne:

So if you a daughter you will let her participate in this stupid challenge?

Let me be the first to be already sorry for your daughter ahead of her time.. You will NEVER bring her up in the right way if you continue with this attitude.

From your name the world dey really sweet you no be small.. oga short pleasure i hail oh.. do make you see where e go carry you go..

The funny thing is people with your kind of "holier than thou" attitude are the ones with the naughtiest kind of children, many of whom are active participants in the #SilluotteChallenge
Re: Worldliness And Worldly Amusements: The Silhouette Challenge by milkyworld(m): 12:56pm On Jan 31, 2021
Toks2008:

Honestly I'm just fed up with the way people rant about this fun way of people making themselves happy.

What exactly is wrong in a lady showing A SHADOW FUGURE of her body?

SHADOW O... if not that people are so perverse in their thinking I wonder how that will be a problem.

Well said! More oil to your brain.

If you can't help getting carried away by the shadow figures please don't look at it but if you go look and you are fascinated by these wonderful creation of GOD and you latter condemn it then you are a hypocrite and should be ashamed of yourself.

Shadow for that matter and to think nearly all of them have their undies...

Apparently anyone who condemns it should condemn swimming or beaching.

Please let's channel our energy on more productive thing abeg.
Re: Worldliness And Worldly Amusements: The Silhouette Challenge by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:57pm On Jan 31, 2021
Effect of failed parenting.
Re: Worldliness And Worldly Amusements: The Silhouette Challenge by milkyworld(m): 12:57pm On Jan 31, 2021
etrouble:

It will be difficult for you to make Heaven

I pray you don't turn your life into a living hell...

1 Like

Re: Worldliness And Worldly Amusements: The Silhouette Challenge by Scetrocom: 1:13pm On Jan 31, 2021
Akell:

Love of the world
The words of the Holy Spirit, through the Apostle John, to “love not the world, neither the things that are in the world” are not just idle words. They were the inspired command of God to all men, everywhere, who entertained any hopes or desires of dwelling in eternal peace with Him. To love the world is to hate God! In the Epistle of James we read, “Know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God” (James 4:4). That man or woman who dares ignore such warnings does so at his own peril. There are many religions of the present day whose philosophy, precepts, and tenets permit and encourage fellowship and association with the world. Those religions are of the world. The lives, desires, affections, and the very being of those who accept them are part and parcel of the world, and cannot be separated from it. The Gospel of Jesus Christ gives no license for worldly associations and fellowship. The follower of Jesus Christ keeps the commands of his Master, and separates himself from the world.

When a soul harbours affection for the world, and the things it affords and promises, he cannot be a disciple of Jesus Christ. The Bible draws a picture of the world in its true colour; and declares in many ways, and in many places, that it is gaudy, sensual, devilish, and doomed to a soon and certain destruction. (James 3:15 15 This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.
1 John 2:17 17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

Luke 21:34 34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.

Matthew 24:38 38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark.

Many people think that if a majority of their neighbours indulge in some sinful passion or vice they are justified in doing likewise. Though all the world goes contrary to the will of God, there is not one single person who can justify his action in doing likewise. God is capable of bringing the whole human race to the bar of judgement for an accounting for sin, and He has promised man that He will do it in the proper time. To indulge in sin and be a partaker of worldly appetites will cause one to suffer the wrath of God for his wickedness.

The world has by a large majority rejected Christ and remained indifferent to His cause. These are the people who make up the world. Their actions, their thoughts, their deeds are a continual and constant digression from God, and the end of their lives is the opposite of holiness and righteousness. Their friendships, clubs, businesses, their every movement of life are toward the satisfying of themselves through sinful desires and pleasures. One must, then, either live a life that is pleasing to God, or be adjudged part of the world, whose end is everlasting damnation.

Not of the World
The Christian is in the world, but not of it. He does not hide himself away in a monastery, away from the vices and evils that are in the world; for men need to be told of the Gospel and the power of God to save men from sin. A Christian can work and live a life pleasing to God in the midst of a perverse and wicked generation, and be a testimony for God. There is no excuse for men to say they cannot live a Christian life at their work or in everyday life, because it is the testimony of God’s people everywhere that they can and do live a victorious life. In the armed forces, in business, at home, anywhere and everywhere, God’s people live for Him.

Daniel 1:8 8 But Daniel purposed in his heart that he would not defile himself with the portion of the king's meat, nor with the wine which he drank: therefore he requested of the prince of the eunuchs that he might not defile himself.

Hebrews 11:24-26 24 By faith Moses, when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter; 25 Choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season; 26 Esteeming the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures in Egypt: for he had respect unto the recompence of the reward.

“If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth” (Colossians 3:1, 2).

If our affection is on godly things, on the Kingdom of God, we can rest assured we are not of the world. Those in the world have their treasure in the world, and Jesus said that where a man’s treasure is, there is his heart also.
Matthew 6:21 21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Lovers of Pleasure
One of the signs of the last days is that men shall be “lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God” (II Timothy 3:4). The widespread seeking after pleasure, which is so universally accepted, has become one of the worst forms of worldliness and ungodliness. Without question, God wants His people to be happy and to have true pleasure. And within the pages of the Word of God is the proper place to find its source. “Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fullness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore” (Psalm 16:11).

This is a true word of God. Your anointing will never dry up. I will copy and share on another social media.

1 Like

Re: Worldliness And Worldly Amusements: The Silhouette Challenge by Akell(m): 1:24pm On Jan 31, 2021
Scetrocom:

This is a true word of God. Your anointing will never dry up. I will copy and share on another social media.

Thanks. You're welcome.
Re: Worldliness And Worldly Amusements: The Silhouette Challenge by Blakpot: 1:29pm On Jan 31, 2021
Thanks for spreading the word op. Im sure tinaakellyy, mrsmosquito and co will be grateful for their new followers.
Re: Worldliness And Worldly Amusements: The Silhouette Challenge by Blakpot: 1:35pm On Jan 31, 2021
Apination:
The word silhouette means to cast in darkness. For those who call themselves Christians and are engaging in such I have one simple question for you, what fellowship has light with darkness?

Nice one.
Re: Worldliness And Worldly Amusements: The Silhouette Challenge by membranus: 1:41pm On Jan 31, 2021
Our Bible lesson today at Apostolic Faith Church.

Thank you Brother for bringing it to the knowledge of the whole world.

1 Like

Re: Worldliness And Worldly Amusements: The Silhouette Challenge by Komu1048(m): 1:44pm On Jan 31, 2021
AntiChristian:
Satan has taken over the other gender. It sure exposes our lack of parental care and closeness to our wards.

Aye to bajẹ!

Devil knows he stand no chance against men, been using women to achieve his aim at me since time immemorial. Good news is the Holy Spirit , he will continue to guide me
Re: Worldliness And Worldly Amusements: The Silhouette Challenge by cococandy(f): 1:54pm On Jan 31, 2021
AntiChristian:
Satan has taken over the other gender. Aye to bajẹ!

Komu1048:

Devil knows he stand no chance against men, been using women to achieve his aim at me since time immemorial. Good news is the Holy Spirit , he will continue to guide me
Satan didn’t take over your gender when you were committing all the atrocities in the world.
Some women show shadow images of their shape and the world is suddenly being overtaken by satan through women. undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Worldliness And Worldly Amusements: The Silhouette Challenge by meobizy(f): 2:01pm On Jan 31, 2021
So, this is what pastors have masturbated to for the past week while Christian sisters fantasize about indulging?

Honestly, the challenge is boring. I preferred the bussit challenge. This one leaves too much to the imagination. Thinking really hard will give anyone a migraine. Congratulations to the perverts who spent more than 40 - 50MB watching these videos, may your out-of-this-world-patience pay off one day. With these articles centered around the thing, I guess it’s a hit after all.
Re: Worldliness And Worldly Amusements: The Silhouette Challenge by AwesomeStormy00(m): 2:01pm On Jan 31, 2021
casppyjay:
op still mean off point remember bethren

I meant to say thank you operator apologies �
Re: Worldliness And Worldly Amusements: The Silhouette Challenge by Superpower(m): 2:20pm On Jan 31, 2021
Komu1048:

Devil stand no chance against men? Like most violent crimes are not committed by men.Majority of murders are committed by men, kidnappers men, cultist men, ritual killers men.So what are you saying
Re: Worldliness And Worldly Amusements: The Silhouette Challenge by Preciouschinwe(f): 2:46pm On Jan 31, 2021
Re: Worldliness And Worldly Amusements: The Silhouette Challenge by Powerfly(f): 3:01pm On Jan 31, 2021
Akell:

Lugbe, Abuja. And you?
Nsisuk, Calabar. Remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: Worldliness And Worldly Amusements: The Silhouette Challenge by LibrarianD: 3:10pm On Jan 31, 2021
Akell:

Love of the world
The words of the Holy Spirit, through the Apostle John, to “love not the world, neither the things that are in the world” are not just idle words. They were the inspired command of God to all men, everywhere, who entertained any hopes or desires of dwelling in eternal peace with Him. To love the world is to hate God! In the Epistle of James we read, “Know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God” (James 4:4)[/b.

AFM Quartely...well synthesized

1 Like

Re: Worldliness And Worldly Amusements: The Silhouette Challenge by Maycash89(m): 3:38pm On Jan 31, 2021
Abboki:
cool
The World is the personality of Satan,the world(as a program)in its worldliness is run in principle and pattern of Satan,you know he was a chief prisoner, so control others who lack knowledge of their 2-in -1 nature of existence.
Re: Worldliness And Worldly Amusements: The Silhouette Challenge by polyte: 3:51pm On Jan 31, 2021
AFM tiwa n tiwa grin grin wink
Re: Worldliness And Worldly Amusements: The Silhouette Challenge by Angelmichael63: 4:07pm On Jan 31, 2021
THE ONLY REASON WHY I AM NOT SURPRISED ABOUT THIS DEMONIC ACT IS,
BIBLE WARNED US ABOUT THINGS LIKE THIS AND IT BUILD MY FAITH MORE ABOUT THE WORD OF GOD.

DEVIL IS A LOOSER. THE WORD OF GOD MUST PREVAIL OVER HIS CHILDREN. HE WHO HAVE EAR LET HIM/HER HEAR WHAT THE SPIRIT IS SAYING
Re: Worldliness And Worldly Amusements: The Silhouette Challenge by Komu1048(m): 4:25pm On Jan 31, 2021
Superpower:
Devil stand no chance against men? Like most violent crimes are not committed by men.Majority of murders are committed by men, kidnappers men, cultist men, ritual killers men.So what are you saying

And most men that engage in all this vices are doing that to please women

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

200-Hour PraiseWorship-A-Thon: Tobi Kufeji Attempts To Break Guinness World Reco / Ifeanyi, Paul Adefarasin's Wife Celebrates Him On His 58th Birthday / Don't Be Deceived, Everyone Has A Weakness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.