Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

How Can I Create A Blog That Targets Traffic From Another Country? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Create A Blog That Targets Traffic From Another Country? (832 Views)

How Did I Skyrocketed My Blog Traffic From 440 Views To 3000+ / Easy Way To Drive Traffic From Search Engine To Your Blog / Make 10 Posts On My Blog In Exchange For Traffic From Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Create A Blog That Targets Traffic From Another Country? by DollarBuddy: 7:25am On Jan 31, 2021
Hi guys,

Please I want to create a blog and I want to include AdSense to it.

However, I am aware that Nigeria gets a very low CPC so I want my traffic to be from another country with a high CPC.

Is there anyway I can create a blog with traffic from a country with a high CPC?
Re: How Can I Create A Blog That Targets Traffic From Another Country? by LMS1(m): 7:32am On Jan 31, 2021
Am Here To Learn' who Dey Dere Abeg Bring Chair!
Re: How Can I Create A Blog That Targets Traffic From Another Country? by viralmaged: 8:08am On Jan 31, 2021
DollarBuddy:
Hi guys,

However, I am aware that Nigeria gets a very low CPC so I want my traffic to be from another country with a high CPC.

Is there anyway I can create a blog with traffic from a country with a high CPC?

Hello

Domain Name Extension

First You need to buy a Country Specific Domain e.g .UK if you are targeting UK Audiences, .AU For Australia, etc

Web Server Location
Ensure your server is actually located in the Actual targeted country , e.g your server must be hosted in United States server if you are targeting US , it must be hosted on UK Server if you are Targeting UK Audiences.

Keyword research
You must do a Keyword research to target what audiences are searching for in your target country and create article target traffic from there.
You wouldn't want to curating article of Sunday Igboho article on USA Targeted blog .

International targeting

Use the international targeting feature in the Search Engine Console .

You can contact me should you need more information

1 Like

Re: How Can I Create A Blog That Targets Traffic From Another Country? by DollarBuddy: 5:11pm On Feb 04, 2021
viralmaged:

Hello

Domain Name Extension

First You need to buy a Country Specific Domain e.g .UK if you are targeting UK Audiences, .AU For Australia, etc

Web Server Location
Ensure your server is actually located in the Actual targeted country , e.g your server must be hosted in United States server if you are targeting US , it must be hosted on UK Server if you are Targeting UK Audiences.

Keyword research
You must do a Keyword research to target what audiences are searching for in your target country and create article target traffic from there.
You wouldn't want to curating article of Sunday Igboho article on USA Targeted blog .

International targeting

Use the international targeting feature in the Search Engine Console .

You can contact me should you need more information

Wow, this is an eye opener. But there's on medium to contact you bro. WhatsApp number to the rescue.
Re: How Can I Create A Blog That Targets Traffic From Another Country? by viralmaged: 5:53pm On Feb 04, 2021
DollarBuddy:

Wow, this is an eye opener. But there's on medium to contact you bro. WhatsApp number to the rescue.
Drop your WhatsApp contact
Re: How Can I Create A Blog That Targets Traffic From Another Country? by DollarBuddy: 1:04pm On Feb 05, 2021
viralmaged:

Drop your WhatsApp contact

I tried to mail you but it's telling me I've sent too many anonymous messages. Kindly mail yours to me.
Re: How Can I Create A Blog That Targets Traffic From Another Country? by viralmaged: 2:13pm On Feb 05, 2021
DollarBuddy:

I tried to mail you but it's telling me I've sent too many anonymous messages. Kindly mail yours to me.
Check your mail
Re: How Can I Create A Blog That Targets Traffic From Another Country? by DollarBuddy: 11:23am On Feb 06, 2021
viralmaged:
Check your mail

Not showing bro.
Re: How Can I Create A Blog That Targets Traffic From Another Country? by WordpressPhysco: 1:20pm On Feb 06, 2021
You can create a blog that target the keywords related to the country in question. Also, you want to get a domain name TLD that has the country in question such as dot UK, dot co, dot US and so on.

But note that, to rank on articles you need some backlinks and keyword research.

For instance, if you write a topic on "Best phones 2021", you can be sure that you can't rank such a topic/page even in 2025 - unless you are willing to invest $$ in Backlinks.

But on the other way round, if you go for Longtail such as "Best Phone in Australia 2021, Best Phone in Canada with Wifi 2021", the competition will be low which means, with little backlinks using Web 2s and Web 3s, you can rank easily.

One more thing. Be sure to use a good hosting service because I lot my blog to a Nigerian hosting company back then in 2018.
Re: How Can I Create A Blog That Targets Traffic From Another Country? by viralmaged: 4:02pm On Feb 06, 2021
DollarBuddy:

Not showing bro.
Then drop your WhatsApp contact
Re: How Can I Create A Blog That Targets Traffic From Another Country? by viralmaged: 5:42pm On Feb 18, 2021
DollarBuddy:

Re: How Can I Create A Blog That Targets Traffic From Another Country? by Nobody: 5:57am On Feb 19, 2021
I teach on page and off page seo . My eBook costs 5k if you interested chat me up. 0.9.0.3.4.7.9.8.5.1.0
Re: How Can I Create A Blog That Targets Traffic From Another Country? by webincomeplus(m): 7:45am On Feb 19, 2021
DollarBuddy:
Hi guys,

All you have to do is set the geotargeting feature in Google Search Console to any country you wish to target, and Google profiles your site for that country.

But if you already plan to use a ccTLD such as .ca, .co.uk, etc., there's no need for that, as the target country is automatically set by Google to the country that ows that domain extension.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Let’s Design Your Professional Website And App Today / Website Developer Wanted Urgently! / Partnership Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.