Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,858 members, 7,820,994 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

How To Receive Monies Abroad As A Freelancer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Receive Monies Abroad As A Freelancer (346 Views)

Man Finds Decayed Monies In His Piggy Bank After 3 Years Of Saving / Cyber-attacks: ‘N150bn Depositors’ Monies At Risk’ / Court Grants Interim Order Of Forfeiture Of Monies In Accounts Without BVN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Receive Monies Abroad As A Freelancer by maigemuu: 7:59am On Jan 31, 2021
Hi guyz,

What are the available options to receive monies say in $$$ for freelance jobs done. I am certain paystack is one of them. What are the others?

Can a client convert directly to naira?
Re: How To Receive Monies Abroad As A Freelancer by Xeedee: 9:15am On Jan 31, 2021
maigemuu:
Hi guyz,

What are the available options to receive monies say in $$$ for freelance jobs done. I am certain paystack is one of them. What are the others?

Can a client convert directly to naira?
Payoneer, PayPal, Skrill and btc
Re: How To Receive Monies Abroad As A Freelancer by maigemuu: 10:38am On Jan 31, 2021
Xeedee:

Payoneer, PayPal, Skrill and btc

Thanks bro. Has Skrill commenced in Nigeria. If yes, what is their link?

Btc is a good idea but people are still sceptical on its acceptability.
Re: How To Receive Monies Abroad As A Freelancer by Xeedee: 11:12am On Jan 31, 2021
maigemuu:

Thanks bro. Has Skrill commenced in Nigeria. If yes, what is their link?

Btc is a good idea but people are still sceptical on its acceptability.

Just register with the Skrill link below and verify your account then you are good to go. Skrill works well in Nigeria.

https://www.skrill.com/en/
Re: How To Receive Monies Abroad As A Freelancer by maigemuu: 5:30pm On Jan 31, 2021
Xeedee:

Just register with the Skrill link below and verify your account then you are good to go. Skrill works well in Nigeria.

https://www.skrill.com/en/

Thanks bro. Emphasis was on sending. What challenges do you have receiving from a user with Skrill account.

Thanks once again.
Re: How To Receive Monies Abroad As A Freelancer by Xeedee: 6:21pm On Jan 31, 2021
maigemuu:

Thanks bro. Emphasis was on sending. What challenges do you have receiving from a user with Skrill account.

Thanks once again.
No challenge of any kind as long as you have a Verified Skrill account and the source of your fund is clean. Also I saw your post above saying Lesotho PayPal is flop. I have a better option for you. I can help u create a Business UAE PayPal account that u can use here in Nigeria to send and receive fund up to $5,000 per month. It doesn't get limited often like Lesotho account and the rest.
Re: How To Receive Monies Abroad As A Freelancer by maigemuu: 4:58pm On Feb 03, 2021
Ok
Re: How To Receive Monies Abroad As A Freelancer by paddyDIGITAL(m): 5:14pm On Feb 03, 2021
maigemuu:

The Lesotho PayPal thing na flop
We also create US, UK, Canada, UAE and other countries PayPal Business Accounts
Re: How To Receive Monies Abroad As A Freelancer by paddyDIGITAL(m): 6:50am On Feb 06, 2021
maigemuu:

The Lesotho PayPal thing na flop
US, UK, Canada, UAE PayPal accounts are available too.
Re: How To Receive Monies Abroad As A Freelancer by LiquidMer: 11:05am On Feb 07, 2021
Xeedee:

No challenge of any kind as long as you have a Verified Skrill account and the source of your fund is clean. Also I saw your post above saying Lesotho PayPal is flop. I have a better option for you. I can help u create a Business UAE PayPal account that u can use here in Nigeria to send and receive fund up to $5,000 per month. It doesn't get limited often like Lesotho account and the rest.
his a scammer

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Start With 500k / Equity Share And Preference Share / Pos Fraudster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.