Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

close - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / close (622 Views)

Superclean In ND Out ( Close To Toks ) 01 Camry Registered 4plugs Ac 1.6m / Foreign Used 2011 BMW 528i With Soft-Close. / CLEAN TITLE Car Deals From Manheim And Adesa Auto Auction***Close To Brand New** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

close by suchmuch: 8:25am On Jan 31, 2021
closed
Re: close by DaPheNom1: 8:58am On Jan 31, 2021
What u need is replacement and not upgrading. wink

5 Likes

Re: close by johnabraham: 9:30am On Jan 31, 2021
Hahahahahahaha. Very well said.

DaPheNom1:

1 Like

Re: close by suchmuch: 9:34am On Jan 31, 2021
DaPheNom1:
yeah who does the best job in lagos

its a 2013 venza
Re: close by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 31, 2021
Leave the car as is and sort out the fuel ish. It will end in premium tears ie. The keystart, changing from fabric to leather , changing the color e.t.c. There is a reason changing a cars color is bleeped up. The painting will never reach a lot of inner recesses. Global warming means that black is not the best color right now to drive. However its best you buy another one and sell this one and let it come factory fitted.
Re: close by suchmuch: 4:26pm On Jan 31, 2021
Sheikhgeorge:
Leave the car as is and sort out the fuel ish. It will end in premium tears ie. The keystart, changing from fabric to leather , changing the color e.t.c. There is a reason changing a cars color is bleeped up. The painting will never reach a lot of inner recesses. Global warming means that black is not the best color right now to drive. However its best you buy another one and sell this one and let it come factory fitted.
nah car is too expensive nowadays, and my car is very good, haven't done any major maintenance on the car since 2017.. the engine is literally as good as new.. untouched.

i may not be lucky to get such a good car again. na why i just wan do some job
Re: close by Kelvinjohnson11(m): 4:52pm On Jan 31, 2021
Ask for Labie autos or go search Facebook for Labieautoz in Lagos, he is the best in Lagos and he is affordable, that I know 08159457028, he is here also on nairaland, when u see his works u will be wowed
Re: close by Kelvinjohnson11(m): 4:55pm On Jan 31, 2021
The same Labie is the best on nairaland, most Dealers in Lagos give him cars to upgrade and resspray on Toks cars before selling, he is good that I know, he is the best anyone would likely to recommend on nairaland. Just check Labieautoz on Facebook also to check his works and on nairaland
Re: close by Farolo: 5:58pm On Jan 31, 2021
suchmuch:
nah car is too expensive nowadays, and my car is very good, haven't done any major maintenance on the car since 2017.. the engine is literally as good as new.. untouched.

i may not be lucky to get such a good car again. na why i just wan do some job

I understand your point but I have to chip in something. Since its a venza you drive, Venzaz aren't particularly economical on fuel, especially if your car uses the V6 engine. So that fuel when e dey chop, free am.

Except you noticed it recently, then you may check to do something about it.

That thumbstart sha bros... Free am o. But this may just be me being paranoid. I prefer everything factory fit na why I like Benz push to start. You can add or take it off at anytime you like, so far your car has the keyless go
Re: close by Polaris1: 6:48pm On Jan 31, 2021
The best in Lagos is Toyota Nigeria

TPAO 992 Ojulari Road,
Lekki Peninsula,
Lekki Lagos.

Phone Number:
+234-1-2772250-1
+234-1-2772262
+234-1-2772263

Email Address:
tnl@toyotanigeria.com
cs@toyotanigeria.com

Please share the quotation for the required modifications when you receive it.

(1) (Reply)

Pontiac Vibe 2010 At #1.8m / 2003 Model Toyota Camry Le Used Selling Cheap / SOLD!!!Toyota Camry 2007 first body @1.450m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.