Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,780 members, 7,955,982 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:24 PM

How And Where Do I Register In The Ongoing APC Registration And Revalidation? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How And Where Do I Register In The Ongoing APC Registration And Revalidation? (726 Views)

Ongoing APC NEC Meeting, Dissolves Ward, State EXCOs / Anslem Ojezua Declares Ongoing APC Primaries 'Illegal' / NWC Panel Dissociates Self From Ongoing APC Primary In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How And Where Do I Register In The Ongoing APC Registration And Revalidation? by Boye33: 9:09am On Jan 31, 2021
I can't seem to find answers on how to participate in the ongoing registration process of the All Progressive Congress.

I'm only aware it would be ongoing till next week.
How do I register in Ogun state?

1 Like

Re: How And Where Do I Register In The Ongoing APC Registration And Revalidation? by Alaigbopress: 9:25am On Jan 31, 2021
The Fulani herderers are doing the reg in on forest reserve
Re: How And Where Do I Register In The Ongoing APC Registration And Revalidation? by Mysticwebb: 9:32am On Jan 31, 2021
Ogun State where soldiers are beating Obas and citizens to accept Fulanis grazing cows in the farms?
Even threatening them to recant they ever got touched or beaten.
Is where you are asking or concerned about political party registration. In fact same party that makes sure soldiers oppress you in your land?
What is wrong with Nigerian youth.

2 Likes

Re: How And Where Do I Register In The Ongoing APC Registration And Revalidation? by Boye33: 10:29am On Jan 31, 2021
Mysticwebb:
Ogun State where soldiers are beating Obas and citizens to accept Fulanis grazing cows in the farms?
Even threatening them to recant they ever got touched or beaten.
Is where you are asking or concerned about political party registration. In fact same that makes sure soldiers oppress you in your land?
What is wrong with Nigerian youth.

and how do you intend this menace can be solved?

is participation in party activities, inclusion in decision and policy making not a viable start?

what is wrong with you thinking before commenting ?

3 Likes

Re: How And Where Do I Register In The Ongoing APC Registration And Revalidation? by haffaze777(m): 10:38am On Jan 31, 2021
We don't want any registration in Ogun state,they can take their useless registration to sambisa forest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How And Where Do I Register In The Ongoing APC Registration And Revalidation? by Mysticwebb: 10:42am On Jan 31, 2021
Boye33:

is participation in party activities, inclusion in decision and policy making not a viable start?

Story, is Osibanjo not among policy makers?
Fashola, Arigbesola and Co are they not among policy makers?
As far as Nigeria is concerned, anyone going into politics is doing so for selfish gain disguise as an act to correct societal abnormalities.
Let's face the problem at hand and leave politics that has bedeviled the soul of the players.

1 Like

Re: How And Where Do I Register In The Ongoing APC Registration And Revalidation? by Boye33: 11:10am On Jan 31, 2021
Mysticwebb:

Story, is Osibanjo not among policy makers?
Fashola, Arigbesola and Co are they not among policy makers?
As far as Nigeria is concerned, anyone going into politics is doing so for selfish gain disguise as an act to correct societal abnormalities.
Let's face the problem at hand and leave politics that has bedeviled the soul of the players.

Don't you think all those you mentioned above have either been corrupted or technically silenced by the system.

Don't you think there is an introspective need for new crop of leaders from the roots to change the possible narrative in the nearest future?

1 Like

Re: How And Where Do I Register In The Ongoing APC Registration And Revalidation? by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:15am On Jan 31, 2021
So you are dying under APC and looking for where to register to join APC?
Eti ya were sir
Re: How And Where Do I Register In The Ongoing APC Registration And Revalidation? by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:17am On Jan 31, 2021
Boye33:

You are looking to join the ruling party to bring change?
Oga no disguise here
Re: How And Where Do I Register In The Ongoing APC Registration And Revalidation? by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 31, 2021
Boye33:

Bruv don't waste your time with some people. All they are capable of, intentionally or otherwise, is being part of the problem and never part of the solution.

If we all spend our time highlighting the problems and blaming others then who will join the team trying to deliver solutions?

Bro, reach out to Ijebu Ode youth APC wing. They will guide you. You be my fellow Ogun State omoluabi sef. cool

https://m.facebook.com/pages/category/Politician/Ijebu-Ode-Apc-Youth-Wing-312904638872521/posts/

1 Like

Re: How And Where Do I Register In The Ongoing APC Registration And Revalidation? by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 31, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

You are looking to join the ruling party to bring change?
Oga no disguise here

Have you ever thought of obeying the saying "if you have nothing sensible to say better to remain silent"?

1 Like

Re: How And Where Do I Register In The Ongoing APC Registration And Revalidation? by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:23am On Jan 31, 2021
OneTemplate:

Have you ever thought of obeying the saying "if you have nothing sensible to say better to remain silent"?

You should follow your own advice
Re: How And Where Do I Register In The Ongoing APC Registration And Revalidation? by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 31, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
So you are dying under APC and looking for where to register to join APC?
Eti ya were sir

Were n pe elomi ni were. O ga ju. Lol.

1 Like

Re: How And Where Do I Register In The Ongoing APC Registration And Revalidation? by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 31, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

You should follow your own advice

I don't talk senselessly or idiotically like you.

1 Like

Re: How And Where Do I Register In The Ongoing APC Registration And Revalidation? by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:27am On Jan 31, 2021
OneTemplate:

Were n pe elomi ni were. O ga ju. Lol.

Olori ebi yin ni were sir
Re: How And Where Do I Register In The Ongoing APC Registration And Revalidation? by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:28am On Jan 31, 2021
OneTemplate:

I don't talk senselessly or idiotically like you.

Your point is that you are smart, and you are going to try and prove it, and I'm going to enjoy it
Re: How And Where Do I Register In The Ongoing APC Registration And Revalidation? by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 31, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

Olori ebi yin ni were sir

Oponu, lo wa bi dubule si. Alawada eran oko.

1 Like

Re: How And Where Do I Register In The Ongoing APC Registration And Revalidation? by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 31, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

Your point is that you are smart, and you are going to try and prove it, and I'm going to enjoy it

Don't have time for a douche like you. I've tried to give a fellow progressive-minded Yoruba the information he needs. Your attentions is a waste of your own time not mine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How And Where Do I Register In The Ongoing APC Registration And Revalidation? by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:28pm On Jan 31, 2021
OneTemplate:

Don't have time for a douche like you. I've tried to give a fellow progressive-minded Yoruba the information he needs. Your attentions is a waste of your own time not mine.

Hehehehe
You play too much,
How many expressway for Yoruba land una fit travel with una useless message?
Abi APC go give una convoy?
Eti ya were se
Re: How And Where Do I Register In The Ongoing APC Registration And Revalidation? by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:30pm On Jan 31, 2021
OneTemplate:

Oponu, lo wa bi dubule si. Alawada eran oko.

Poonri awon to bi e
Re: How And Where Do I Register In The Ongoing APC Registration And Revalidation? by ThatFairGuy1: 12:56pm On Jan 31, 2021
Go to your ward where you registered as a voter.

And do not forget Southern Nigeria Agenda, Ashiwaju Bola Ahmad Tinubu.

For this, we South Southerners support our ONLY sellable son from the South for presidency.

We're expecting our vibrant South Easterners to Join the moving train as well.

God bless Southern Nigeria
God bless The Patriots and Federal Republic of Nigeria at Large.

#SouthernNigeriaAgenda

3 Likes

Re: How And Where Do I Register In The Ongoing APC Registration And Revalidation? by Akanbiedu(m): 10:42am On Feb 01, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Go to your ward where you registered as a voter.

And do not forget Southern Nigeria Agenda, Ashiwaju Bola Ahmad Tinubu.

For this, we South Southerners support our ONLY sellable son from the South for presidency.

We're expecting our vibrant South Easterners to Join the moving train as well.

God bless Southern Nigeria
God bless The Patriots and Federal Republic of Nigeria at Large.

#SouthernNigeriaAgenda

Correct.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2023:Youths Should Support Ngozi Iweala And Akin Adesina To Save Failed State / How Shehu Sani Hurriedly Returned Alleged $25k Proceeds Of Extortion – Witness / NEXT STEPS: Yoruba Nation, Biafra, Arewa Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.