Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

I Write Better, Let Me Write For You! - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / I Write Better, Let Me Write For You! (497 Views)

I WRITE WELL, LETS TALK. / We Keep Getting Better - Let's Write For You / See What A Client I Write For Did For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Write Better, Let Me Write For You! by generalpelu(m): 10:17am On Jan 31, 2021
Let me just drop this humorous story so you can get a tip of the ice cream you'll be enjoying if I write for you.

There was a time God called all the men and women He created to heaven for a meeting. He saw how men were not in charge of their homes but following the dictates of their wives, so He was displeased.

When they got to heaven, God told men who were controlled by their wives to stay at His left and the men who controlled their wives to His right. All men went to His left except one.

God was very angry and scolded all the men at His left for not representing Him well in their families. He then asked the only man who stood at His right how he managed to control him wife.

The man answered, "my wife told me to stay here."

You can contact me on WhatsApp (08067541098). Or just leave a response here.

Happy Sunday.
Re: I Write Better, Let Me Write For You! by MrWhaley: 5:18pm On Feb 02, 2021
generalpelu:
Let me just drop this humorous story so you can get a tip of the ice cream you'll be enjoying if I write for you.

There was a time God called all the men and women He created to heaven for a meeting. He saw how men were not in charge of their homes but following the dictates of their wives, so He was displeased.

When they got to heaven, God told men who were controlled by their wives to stay at His left and the men who controlled their wives to His right. All men went to His left except one.

God was very angry and scolded all the men at His left for not representing Him well in their families. He then asked the only man who stood at His right how he managed to control him wife.

The man answered, "my wife told me to stay here."

You can contact me on WhatsApp (08067541098). Or just leave a response here.

Happy Sunday.
Check your Twitter, Chief.
Messaged you there.

(1) (Reply)

CLOSED.. / Need 8 Good Writers For A Well Paying Gig / Competent Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.