Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,054 members, 7,956,941 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:15 PM

NIN Enrolment: We Have Commenced Registration – Glo - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NIN Enrolment: We Have Commenced Registration – Glo (30192 Views)

NIN: Network Operators To Be Enrolment Agents For NIMC, Says ALTON / Link Your NIN With Your Airtel, MTN, GLO and 9mobile Number / How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIN Enrolment: We Have Commenced Registration – Glo by overlord77: 11:52am On Jan 31, 2021
chatinent:
I get Nin, I handsome, I come get facemask.

Do am if e easy.

Do you have money grin cool
Re: NIN Enrolment: We Have Commenced Registration – Glo by Dorcaz: 11:53am On Jan 31, 2021
dennisworld1:
They should also allow banks to register people too

Did mine in UBA Bank, collected it at Zenith Bank; in the North though. Very fast and stress free.
Re: NIN Enrolment: We Have Commenced Registration – Glo by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 31, 2021
chatinent:
I get Nin, I handsome, I come get facemask.

Do am if e easy.
Nna ehn e no easy o grin

Especially if your genotype is AA grin grin grin grin
Re: NIN Enrolment: We Have Commenced Registration – Glo by ny1234: 11:56am On Jan 31, 2021
It is a case of problem, reaction, solution. NIN was not created to help solve crime as you may presume but to track and control the masses. Do not be naive as you are right in your assumption regarding the role of BVN but you see that's not the agenda.

This is only the beginning as the evil government will later ask for your DNA as revealed by Rauf Aregbesola.

It is obvious now that the agenda is mass tracking and control, using NIN number and DNA record (A database created for the globalists), they will be able track you and deny you public services, that way you will lose your right to protest bad polices or criticize the government.

There are strong indications that this scheme has some sort of connection to the COVID-19 saga as well that's why the government is suddenly rushing to implement it.

See https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/08/fg-dumps-plastic-national-identity-card-for-digital-identification/

See https://www.biometricupdate.com/202008/nigerias-national-biometric-id-proposed-to-go-digital-add-dna

lexy2014:

What is d benefit of NIN? How does NIN stop crime? I thought we were told that BVN will stop crime, kidnapping, 419 and corruption? How far with that pls?

May God deliver Nigeria
Re: NIN Enrolment: We Have Commenced Registration – Glo by matm: 11:59am On Jan 31, 2021
Mtn is yet to send confirmation sms to those who registered for NIN via *785#.
Is it laxity or complacency b/c it's called d giant network and they now feel too big to fail or collapse?
Re: NIN Enrolment: We Have Commenced Registration – Glo by edoairways: 12:01pm On Jan 31, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Nice... Anyone who fails to register should not only have their lines disconnected, but they should also be treated as criminals... Only criminals are against NIN... Therefore, anyone who fails to register on or before the deadline should be arrested and PROSECUTED!...

Nigeria must be crime-free!
Have you thought of the inconvenience people pass through to register?

1 Like

Re: NIN Enrolment: We Have Commenced Registration – Glo by dejolly(m): 12:04pm On Jan 31, 2021
Good for those that are Glo subscribers.
Re: NIN Enrolment: We Have Commenced Registration – Glo by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 31, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Nice... Anyone who fails to register should not only have their lines disconnected, but they should also be treated as criminals... Only criminals are against NIN... Therefore, anyone who fails to register on or before the deadline should be arrested and PROSECUTED!...

see as u dey talk, wat have dey done with bvn?

1 Like

Re: NIN Enrolment: We Have Commenced Registration – Glo by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:09pm On Jan 31, 2021
Denique:

Ofe ni GLO, mo ni GLO na free... grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIN Enrolment: We Have Commenced Registration – Glo by lexy2014: 12:13pm On Jan 31, 2021
ny1234:
It is a case of problem, reaction, solution. NIN was not created to help solve crime as you may presume but to track and control the masses. Do not be naive as you are right in your assumption regarding the role of BVN but you see that's not the agenda.

This is only the beginning as the evil government will later ask for your DNA as revealed by Rauf Aregbesola.

It is obvious now that the agenda is mass tracking and control, using NIN number and DNA record (A database created for the globalists), they will be able track you and deny you public services, that way you will lose your right to protest bad polices or criticize the government.

There are strong indications that this scheme has some sort of connection to the COVID-19 saga as well that's why the government is suddenly rushing to implement it.

See https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/08/fg-dumps-plastic-national-identity-card-for-digital-identification/

See https://www.biometricupdate.com/202008/nigerias-national-biometric-id-proposed-to-go-digital-add-dna

May God deliver Nigeria

I didn't presume anything & I also didn't make any conclusions. I was only asking d gentleman who I was talking to to tell me how he came to d conclusion that NIN is meant to curb crime when a similar promise was made regarding BVN but yet there's nothing to show. Unfortunately, many nigerians aren't asking questions so we remain like sheep pushed around by d govt
Re: NIN Enrolment: We Have Commenced Registration – Glo by matm: 12:15pm On Jan 31, 2021
SilverNorGold:

On another note,NIN can equally put an innocent person in trouble.If u lose ur phone and the line is used to make dubious call,guess what ! U will go in for it .
Again,ur friend can us ur line to make a dubious call or post ,guess what! u are already behind bars b/f u knew it.
A person that wants to put u in trouble can use ur line to make malicious post esp. if u are a careless type in ur place of work,or d type dt leaves personal phone for kids in d name of showing love and care,they can post what will put u in jail and u can't deny it, after all it's ur line and govt has all ur details.
And those who insult our leaders instead of criticising constructively on nairaland will soon begin to rot in jail.
So everyone has to be more careful on what they do with their phones.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIN Enrolment: We Have Commenced Registration – Glo by harjay1986: 12:16pm On Jan 31, 2021
majamajic:
No Nigeria issues , will ever make me go stay under sun for days

If mtn and 9moblie no go open NIN shop , I will go with Glo

Me never do , and not ready to pay 5k or even stand under sun for free even

How can a sane country be doing compulsory NIN Registration under covid outbreak ?

What's stops us from doing NIN at birth ?

Another government will enter in 2023 and say come and do another registration again !

Useless shithole country !!!!!

thank you my brother thats why I say this thing naa scam if dem serious dem suppose give every health center or general hospitals nationwide to do the registration for the new born too, some years to come now them go say them no have the backup data for this present exercise
Re: NIN Enrolment: We Have Commenced Registration – Glo by chatinent: 12:26pm On Jan 31, 2021
Denique:

Congrats! grin

grin Do am if e easy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIN Enrolment: We Have Commenced Registration – Glo by Tbasicme: 12:35pm On Jan 31, 2021
decatalyst:

It's not Telcos' responsibility.

Blame your irresponsible government!

You know how much has been siphoned by NIMC and other agencies?

In addition to your comment, why will a country allow private telecoms operators to handle bio-data of it's citizens? These telecoms operators could easily sell these data to data miners
Re: NIN Enrolment: We Have Commenced Registration – Glo by tuoky: 12:37pm On Jan 31, 2021
What a stupid statement.
SilverNorGold:

2 Likes

Re: NIN Enrolment: We Have Commenced Registration – Glo by maestro299: 12:38pm On Jan 31, 2021
Femi316:
Finally one criminal has come out to reveal his identity
It amazed me that the comment had so many 'likes'. So many people with twisted thinking on Nairaland.
Re: NIN Enrolment: We Have Commenced Registration – Glo by maestro299: 12:43pm On Jan 31, 2021
ny1234:

May God deliver Nigeria

This is deep! The recent happenings in the global space has lent more credence to this school of thought. We are fast approaching perilous times.
Re: NIN Enrolment: We Have Commenced Registration – Glo by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:46pm On Jan 31, 2021
dennisworld1:
They should also allow banks to register people too

Good ideal
Re: NIN Enrolment: We Have Commenced Registration – Glo by TheMostComplex1: 12:47pm On Jan 31, 2021
Skynet45:

Glo which one be the nin I submitted is incorrect. Na una Sabi if u like block my line. Una go still abandon or extend this exercise. Make I come go nin office carry covik 1 9 comot

Why not check if you made mistake in the NIN no?

1 Like

Re: NIN Enrolment: We Have Commenced Registration – Glo by Akatsuki1(f): 12:58pm On Jan 31, 2021
I won't Link my SIM with NiN cos I value my privacy
Re: NIN Enrolment: We Have Commenced Registration – Glo by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 31, 2021
skyfaze:

Hope you also have money?
and sense

1 Like

Re: NIN Enrolment: We Have Commenced Registration – Glo by Lightway: 1:17pm On Jan 31, 2021
Godpikin4real:
Itz a welkom development. Heard Airtel too haz commenced theirs as well.

Itz rather unfortunate how local government thugs have hijacked the registration process. Waz @d local government on d 5th of January, 2021 2 register for d programme. i waz charged 6 thousand Nigerian naira even though the government sayz itz free, paid the sum of three thousand naira as affront, with a promise 2 complete payment@d end of d whole process. The guy I met gave me a photocopy form 2 fill, i filled it, we exchanged numbers, the guy told me he'll call me for capturing. Till date, ve not heard from him, called severally, he keeps on posting me, I became tired. Guess I'd b visiting one of the

Please where can I register with airtel or glo
Re: NIN Enrolment: We Have Commenced Registration – Glo by formular2002(m): 1:23pm On Jan 31, 2021
Samyd18:
if NIN is all about government having it's citizen data... why should private company do registration
For clarity sake, NIN enrollment is NOT primarily NIMC's duty ( Pls read the NIMC ACT 2007) Nimc is to manager the data while front end partners like GLO, MTN even you(if you have the gadgets and license) do the registration. The data college is not domiciled with the data collecting agency, it is transmitted to the NIMC backend in real time. Hope you understand my explanation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIN Enrolment: We Have Commenced Registration – Glo by salem1996: 1:24pm On Jan 31, 2021
ok
Re: NIN Enrolment: We Have Commenced Registration – Glo by formular2002(m): 1:25pm On Jan 31, 2021
Tbasicme:

In addition to your comment, why will a country allow private telecoms operators to handle bio-data of it's citizens? These telecoms operators could easily sell these data to data miners
Pls read NIMC act 2007 and understand the process. Telcos and other agencies are just to collect and transmit straight to NIMC servers.
Therefore, this is a welcome development

2 Likes

Re: NIN Enrolment: We Have Commenced Registration – Glo by formular2002(m): 1:30pm On Jan 31, 2021
ny1234:
Where are the consumer privacy watchdogs? Imagine empowering private companies to register and manage people's biometric data record. How can Telecom companies be involved in NIN registration? Nigeria is indeed a mess. There are strong indications that this exercise will be abused and customers private biometric data maybe sold for profit by the Telecom businesses. This is not a good development.

NIN program is a DNA harvesting scheme and it is part of the COVID-19 globalists agenda.

May God deliver Nigeria

Nigerians and conspiracy theory.
Kindly avail yourself the privilege to know and understand how this thing works.
Read NIMC ACT OF 2007.
Re: NIN Enrolment: We Have Commenced Registration – Glo by Bushbaby123(m): 1:39pm On Jan 31, 2021
Is it only for those who have NIN, or those who have not registered for NIN can also go to glo outlets for registration? Somebody should clarify me please
Re: NIN Enrolment: We Have Commenced Registration – Glo by etrouble: 2:08pm On Jan 31, 2021
chatinent:
I get NIN, I bi AA, I handsome, I come get facemask.

Do am if e easy.

You are a very scarce commodity. I beg, go and hide so that these girls will not kidnap you ooo
Re: NIN Enrolment: We Have Commenced Registration – Glo by etrouble: 2:10pm On Jan 31, 2021
Uyi168:
..sooner than later, they will soon forget about this NIN thing..

My wife does not have NIN. I told her not to border herself. I told her government will soon forget this nonsense. Meanwhile, I registered her line with my own NIN
Re: NIN Enrolment: We Have Commenced Registration – Glo by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:16pm On Jan 31, 2021
majamajic:
No Nigeria issues , will ever make me go stay under sun for days

If mtn and 9moblie no go open NIN shop , I will go with Glo

Me never do , and not ready to pay 5k or even stand under sun for free even

How can a sane country be doing compulsory NIN Registration under covid outbreak ?

What's stops us from doing NIN at birth ?

Another government will enter in 2023 and say come and do another registration again !

Useless shithole country !!!!!
That one would be international passport
Re: NIN Enrolment: We Have Commenced Registration – Glo by jonsin(m): 2:21pm On Jan 31, 2021
I’m at PortHarcourt at the moment, I don’t use glo but I called for someone and the customer care representative said there’s no outlet here that’s registering for NIN. I’m not surprised
Re: NIN Enrolment: We Have Commenced Registration – Glo by Bossman(m): 2:51pm On Jan 31, 2021
This is for those with no NIN, or those with blank NIN received via BVN registration. This process has given the Telcos the authority to interface into the NIMC backend/database, to register people.

Basically any one with authority and the equipment can carry out this process. For example, I went to an authorized representative here in Chicago to do my own registration. Because of covid19 restrictions (his office is closed), the guy is doing the registration right out of his house. Went there last summer, registered, fingerprint, picture, etc. and got my NIN immediately.

Bushbaby123:
Is it only for those who have NIN, or those who have not registered for NIN can also go to glo outlets for registration? Somebody should clarify me please

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Threads Surpasses 95 Million Posts & 50 Million Users, As Musk Cries Foul / OPPO Launches The A93 In Nigeria (Specifications, Price, Pictures) / MTN Loses 2m Subscribers In 3 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.