Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,961 members, 7,952,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:13 AM

Opinion: Can You Take Responsibility For A Crime Committed By Your Child? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Opinion: Can You Take Responsibility For A Crime Committed By Your Child? (209 Views)

Simon Ekpa Claims Responsibility For Killing Of Four Police Officers In Imo / Another Crime Committed By Nigerian In Uae / Sex In A Car In A Public Place Is Not A Crime In Nigeria – Police Acp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Can You Take Responsibility For A Crime Committed By Your Child? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 31, 2021
A man was arrested last month in my area. Two AK-47 and some other odieshi were found in his house. They just came for search ni o due to according to them, "intelligence reports". This man was arrested in his house and whisked away. We all know this man as a steadfast man that hardly leaves his house yet when we got to the station them say baba na kidnapper. He even admitted to it. Hian. All of us wey go shock like anything. Everything wey dem say make the man write he just dey admit am. This morning I see baba for house. Omo I go greet am because na person wey dey advise me for area. Turned out that baba confessed to being the kidnapper so as to protect his son. As in ehn. Na the kidnapped victims dey talk say Lai Lai no be the man. Police gats look for way catch the son. And yes he has been caught. Thing is baba dey cry say make them leave am for there. Say na him do am. He wants to take the place of his son. Such love.

Now my question is,how many parents can do this? Forget kidnapping let's use another scenario. How many parents fit talk say na me do the crime so as to allow pikin live free.

My mama fit do am. God forbid O but I cannot do it. Wetin I no do I go come dey suffer for am.
Let's hear your opinion
Re: Opinion: Can You Take Responsibility For A Crime Committed By Your Child? by EmmyBlogs(f): 12:09pm On Jan 31, 2021
I will. The love of a parent covers all

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Can You Take Responsibility For A Crime Committed By Your Child? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 31, 2021
NO, if the son or daughter is working with central bank or Nigeria police or Judiciary would government pay you the parent his or her salary ?in the same if they chosed to be bad, they will face it alone.
Re: Opinion: Can You Take Responsibility For A Crime Committed By Your Child? by Deserea: 12:41pm On Jan 31, 2021
Every mallam to his kettle. If you choose to be bad, answer when the law calls.

Baba is aware of what his son is doing, that is where they're feeding from!
Re: Opinion: Can You Take Responsibility For A Crime Committed By Your Child? by kalu61(m): 12:55pm On Jan 31, 2021
So long as he or she is responsible child, depending on the type of error and my age.

But the story looks like a father who blames himself for his child behaviour. May be he initiated him.
Re: Opinion: Can You Take Responsibility For A Crime Committed By Your Child? by Oizee(f): 12:56pm On Jan 31, 2021
it depends on the crime......

(1) (Reply)

Missing Vehicle: Lagos Taskforce Dismisses Uber Driver's Allegation / Ogun Customs Makes Over N2b Seizure In 2020 / Adesina Speaks Buhari’s Stand On Illegal Possession Of Fire Arms By Herders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.