Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Buhari Violates COVID-19 Law Signed By Him In Katsina - Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Violates COVID-19 Law Signed By Him In Katsina - Sahara Reporters (42473 Views)

IGP Adamu Violates COVID-19 Law Prescribing 6-Month Jail Term - SR / CJN Visit Buhari, Violates Code Of Conduct Of The Judiciary / Two INEC Officials Abscond With Election Results In Katsina - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Violates COVID-19 Law Signed By Him In Katsina - Sahara Reporters by onuman: 8:48pm On Jan 31, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
rubbish go and jail him na, attention seeker who send u?

Wow. See what lawlessness of Nigeria reduced you to.

Re: Buhari Violates COVID-19 Law Signed By Him In Katsina - Sahara Reporters by oluwaseyi0: 9:02pm On Jan 31, 2021
atonement12:
That reverential "fear" of the Almighty is the true wisdom! That fear I mentioned above is definitely not for your father, the devil. I am also not going to waste my time arguing with mockers and scoffers like you, seeing that the time is now shortened.

When was the last time the time wasn't shortened grin grin grin

I bet they told your ancestors same thing and they are now preparing to tell your descendants same shortened time story
grin grin
Re: Buhari Violates COVID-19 Law Signed By Him In Katsina - Sahara Reporters by Jiokejohn: 9:02pm On Jan 31, 2021
Righteousness2:
grin
When you know in your heart that the Planndemic is nothing but a means to achieve an agenda,you just need to sign so as to follow.

With the Vaccination stuff going on, a Friend in the US had this conversation with the Covid team over there.

1. If I get Vaccinated, can I stop wearing Mask?
Ans - No

2. Will I be resistant to Covid?
Ans- Maybe, but we don't know exactly. It probably won't stop you from getting it.

3. At least I won't be Contagious to others anymore?
Ans- No! You can still pass it on, possibly, nobody knows

4. If we vaccinate all Children, will school resume normally?
Ans- No

5. If I am Vaccinated, Can I stop Social distancing?
Ans- No

6. If I am Vaccinated, can I stop disinfecting my hands?
Ans- No

7. If I Vaccinate myself and grandfather, can we hug each other?
Ans- No

8. Will Cinemas, theatres and Stadiums be re-opened thanks to Vaccine?
Ans- No

9. Will the Vaccinated be able to gather?
Ans- No

10. What is the Real Benefit of Vaccination?
Ans- The Virus won't kill you

11. Are you sure it won't kill me?
Ans- No

12. If statistically, the Virus didn't kill anyway.... Why would I get Vaccinated?
Ans- to Protect others

13. So if I get Vaccinated, the others are 100% sure I'm not infecting them?
Ans- No

So the Shot does not give immunity,
Does not eliminate the Virus,
Does not Prevent Death,
Does not guarantee u won't get it,
Does not prevent u from getting it,
Does not Stop u from passing it on,
Does not eliminate the need for travel bans,
Does not eliminate the need for biz closures
Does not eliminate the need for lockdowns,
Does not eliminate the need for Masking.

So what is it actually doing?

My Summation:
We are in the End of the End of times.

Covid19 is nothing but the red carpet to usher in the new world order and the activities of the Lawless one.
Just take some time to look at everything going on. The registrations, the vaccinations, the fear ,the control, the measures, etc all over the World. It is all geared towards the introduction of the New world Order, One World government, One world religion, etc.
Anyone telling u the world will get back to normal is Deceiving you.

Now in many places,
It's no mask ! No Service!

Very Soon it's gonna be
No Vaccine! No service!
No Jab! No Pay!

It's all Conditioning the People for w
hat will come after the RAPTURE!
No Mark! No Service!

The Only way of Escape is to Submit Genuinely to JESUS CHRIST. Put all of our Trust and Hope in HIM.
You changed name, but yet to change character. Stop propagating baseless information.
Initially it was 'Righteousness89' now it is 'Righteousness2'.
I'm a Christian like you. Word of GOD must come to fulfillment. Be it coming of Anti-Christ or reign of the beast. No human can prevail on that. Above all, no one knows when it will commence. Stop parading yourself as eye of the GOD.
Preach your repentance and isolate from baseless and imaginable theories you can't defend.
Re: Buhari Violates COVID-19 Law Signed By Him In Katsina - Sahara Reporters by swiperthefox: 9:05pm On Jan 31, 2021
This guy doesn't even look like the Buhari that contested election in 2015. How can a wrinkled old man in 2015 look like he is 50 six years later?

He is just a disaster. He should be jailed for 6 months. That's the law.
Re: Buhari Violates COVID-19 Law Signed By Him In Katsina - Sahara Reporters by Shattuck(m): 9:15pm On Jan 31, 2021
where is the "our darling daddy crew" and the " I hate bridges I hate trains" non entities
Re: Buhari Violates COVID-19 Law Signed By Him In Katsina - Sahara Reporters by Ajalekoko76(m): 9:20pm On Jan 31, 2021
oluwaseyi0:

Which one of your listed point will prayers exempt anyone from?
Prayers already failed as usual

Replace vaccine, covid preventive measure with fasting and prayers and watch death skyrocket

Let's try scientific vaccines the saviour, the one, only and true hope of the planet

Are you on scientific oxygen? If not appreciate the owner of free oxygen you enjoy - You are indebted to your creator. How many times do you restart your brains? It works perfectly, no recharge card needed to talk, text and receive call courtesy of awesome God.

...the saviour, the one, only and true hope is JESUS CHRIST accept him and get undiluted, unadulterated vaccine.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Violates COVID-19 Law Signed By Him In Katsina - Sahara Reporters by Sonoyom(m): 9:21pm On Jan 31, 2021
Lawlessness is one of the synonym for Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Violates COVID-19 Law Signed By Him In Katsina - Sahara Reporters by simplesearch: 9:23pm On Jan 31, 2021
oluwaseyi0:

Replace vaccine, covid preventive measure with fasting and prayers and watch death skyrocket

Let's try scientific vaccines the saviour, the one, only and true hope of the planet

So you don't pray at all?
Re: Buhari Violates COVID-19 Law Signed By Him In Katsina - Sahara Reporters by thundafire: 9:25pm On Jan 31, 2021
Righteousness2:
grin
When you know in your heart that the Planndemic is nothing but a means to achieve an agenda,you just need to sign so as to follow.

With the Vaccination stuff going on, a Friend in the US had this conversation with the Covid team over there.

Ans - No

Ans- Maybe, but we don't know exactly. It probably won't stop you from getting it.

Ans- No

Ans- No

Ans- No

Ans- No

Ans- No

Ans- No

Ans- No

12. If statistically, the Virus didn't kill anyway.... Why would I get Vaccinated?
Ans- to Protect others

Ans- No

Does not Prevent Death,

My Summation:

Covid19 is nothing but the red carpet to usher in the new world order and the activities of the Lawless one.
Just take some time to look at everything going on. The registrations, the vaccinations, the fear ,the control, the measures, etc all over the World. It is all geared towards the introduction of the New world Order, One World government, One world religion, etc.

Now in many places,

Very Soon it's gonna be
No Vaccine! No service!
No Jab! No Pay!

It's all Conditioning the People for what will come after the RAPTURE!
No Mark! No Service!

The Only way of Escape is to Submit Genuinely to JESUS CHRIST. Put all of our Trust and Hope in HIM.
shut up. But u can allow polio vaccine to be given to ur kids
Re: Buhari Violates COVID-19 Law Signed By Him In Katsina - Sahara Reporters by landproglobal: 9:27pm On Jan 31, 2021
Re: Buhari Violates COVID-19 Law Signed By Him In Katsina - Sahara Reporters by solaademolu: 9:27pm On Jan 31, 2021
Law is made for the poor not for the rich people so only God will deliever us in our country Nigeria. Let just continue to beg God to take control. Anytime you see law, is for the POOR
Re: Buhari Violates COVID-19 Law Signed By Him In Katsina - Sahara Reporters by spokesboy: 9:31pm On Jan 31, 2021
Are you sure the Zombie read the law given to him to sign?
Re: Buhari Violates COVID-19 Law Signed By Him In Katsina - Sahara Reporters by simplesearch: 9:47pm On Jan 31, 2021
Ajalekoko76:

Are you on scientific oxygen? If not appreciate the owner of free oxygen you enjoy - You are indebted to your creator. How many times do you restart your brains? It works perfectly, no recharge card needed to talk, text and receive call courtesy of awesome God.

...the saviour, the one, only and true hope is JESUS CHRIST accept him and get undiluted, unadulterated vaccine.

Don't mind this gullible people, by the time the agenda begin to unfold, they'll realize how foolish they are to take side with the devil to undermine
the grace of God. Let the whole world reject God they will all be turned to hell. God does not loose anything if anyone goes to hell of his own volition.
Re: Buhari Violates COVID-19 Law Signed By Him In Katsina - Sahara Reporters by tinktanker: 9:53pm On Jan 31, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
it's ppl like u that is destroying Nigeria. Like father like son
Re: Buhari Violates COVID-19 Law Signed By Him In Katsina - Sahara Reporters by sameks08(m): 10:00pm On Jan 31, 2021
He knows nothing about covid talk less of law
Re: Buhari Violates COVID-19 Law Signed By Him In Katsina - Sahara Reporters by Tinyemeka(m): 10:08pm On Jan 31, 2021
Sorry to derail, but shouldn't the topic had read: "... signed by himself..." instead of "... signed by him..."?
Re: Buhari Violates COVID-19 Law Signed By Him In Katsina - Sahara Reporters by Greatlee54: 10:29pm On Jan 31, 2021
He's above the law
Re: Buhari Violates COVID-19 Law Signed By Him In Katsina - Sahara Reporters by Princeakpaaa: 10:41pm On Jan 31, 2021
Kerosene or gas dey ur head��

Oil dey ur head
Re: Buhari Violates COVID-19 Law Signed By Him In Katsina - Sahara Reporters by Princeakpaaa: 10:43pm On Jan 31, 2021
oluwaseyi0:

Kerosene or gas dey ur head �

Oil dey ur head
Re: Buhari Violates COVID-19 Law Signed By Him In Katsina - Sahara Reporters by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:07pm On Jan 31, 2021
Go arrest am now
Re: Buhari Violates COVID-19 Law Signed By Him In Katsina - Sahara Reporters by duality(m): 11:22pm On Jan 31, 2021
Righteousness2:
grin

Ans - No

Ans- No

Ans- No

Ans- No

Ans- No

Ans- No

Ans- No

Ans- No

Ans- to Protect others

Ans- No

Does not Prevent Death,

My Summation:

Now in many places,

Very Soon it's gonna be
No Vaccine! No service!
No Jab! No Pay!

No Mark! No Service!

Absolute truth.

Only for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Violates COVID-19 Law Signed By Him In Katsina - Sahara Reporters by CoolUsername: 11:25pm On Jan 31, 2021
Built2last:
Joker

Buhari is risking a lot. If he catch COVID-19, He wont survive it

God please
Re: Buhari Violates COVID-19 Law Signed By Him In Katsina - Sahara Reporters by iamimohtal(m): 12:43am On Feb 01, 2021
Righteousness2:
grin

Ans - No

Ans- No

Ans- No

Ans- No

Ans- No

Ans- No

Ans- No

Ans- No

Ans- to Protect others

Ans- No

Does not Prevent Death,

My Summation:

Now in many places,

Very Soon it's gonna be
No Vaccine! No service!
No Jab! No Pay!

No Mark! No Service!

You and your friend dey lie
Re: Buhari Violates COVID-19 Law Signed By Him In Katsina - Sahara Reporters by mytty: 12:46am On Feb 01, 2021
oluwaseyi0:

TO BE CARNALLY MINDED IS DEATH, HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO SEE WRONG IN THOSE WRITE UP? YOU HATE THE TRUTH, LIGHT HAS COME INTO THE WORLD BUT MEN LOVE DARKNESS MORE THAN LIGHT,
ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR , NO OTHER WAY, TIME IS RUNNING OUT, REALLY FAST, GO AND READ THE BIBLE, NOAH TOLD THEM BACK THEM, BUT THEY NEVER HAD THE CAPACITY TO UNDERSTAND THE TIMES, SO THEY REBUFFED THE INFORMATION, DON'T BE LIKE THEM, BECAUSE THEY ALL PERISH, ACCEPT JESUS selah!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Violates COVID-19 Law Signed By Him In Katsina - Sahara Reporters by mytty: 12:50am On Feb 01, 2021
thundafire:
shut up. But u can allow polio vaccine to be given to ur kids
19. And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God. (Joh 3: 19-21)

[Source: King James Version]
Re: Buhari Violates COVID-19 Law Signed By Him In Katsina - Sahara Reporters by mytty: 12:52am On Feb 01, 2021
Jiokejohn:

You changed name, but yet to change character. Stop propagating baseless information.
I'm a Christian like you. Word of GOD must come to fulfillment. Be it coming of Anti-Christ or reign of the beast. No human can prevail on that. Above all, no one knows when it will commence. Stop parading yourself as eye of the GOD.
Preach your repentance and isolate from baseless and imaginable theories you can't defend.
19. And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God. (Joh 3: 19-21)

[Source: King James Version]
Re: Buhari Violates COVID-19 Law Signed By Him In Katsina - Sahara Reporters by Massiveglory: 1:01am On Feb 01, 2021
[s]
Jiokejohn:

[/s]
All you confused and ignorant people claiming Christianity need to wake up. You can't be carnal and claim to be a christian. You are not. You don't even understand what Christianity means. If you do, you will put out those words. You need to repent. You need Jesus Christ.
Re: Buhari Violates COVID-19 Law Signed By Him In Katsina - Sahara Reporters by Giftexx: 1:09am On Feb 01, 2021
what if he’s got d vaccine on him
Re: Buhari Violates COVID-19 Law Signed By Him In Katsina - Sahara Reporters by ozoono(m): 2:29am On Feb 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Buhari we all know is one pussy ass mode fuckkking niggarrrr
ha, as buhari stop paying ur monthly stipend??
Re: Buhari Violates COVID-19 Law Signed By Him In Katsina - Sahara Reporters by omojesu202(m): 4:20am On Feb 01, 2021
Righteousness2:
grin

Ans - No

Ans- No

Ans- No

Ans- No

Ans- No

Ans- No

Ans- No

Ans- No

Ans- to Protect others

Ans- No

Does not Prevent Death,

My Summation:

Now in many places,

Very Soon it's gonna be
No Vaccine! No service!
No Jab! No Pay!

No Mark! No Service!

the Last trump.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Violates COVID-19 Law Signed By Him In Katsina - Sahara Reporters by 9jakool: 6:51am On Feb 01, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:

I guess the poor and destitute are meant to obey the law. Wake up and smell the coffee, stop worshiping the elites like they are gods.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers / Atiku,PDP Withdraw Suit From Tribunal On Permission To Inspect Election Materia / Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.