Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,362 members, 7,957,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:09 AM

Best Shipping Airfreight. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Shipping Airfreight. (274 Views)

Six Key Importance Of An Airway Bill In Airfreight Logistics / Save Money With These 3 Airfreight Consolidation Benefits In Nigeria. / What's The Best Shipping Company; From China To Nigeria, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Shipping Airfreight. by regal4luv(m): 12:23pm On Jan 31, 2021
Pls I want to ship a single laptop from California USA to Uyo here. I have tried Fedex, DHL, and UPS but their shipping rate for a single laptops of about 8lb is too high about $283. Nearly a price to new one here. Pls can you recommend a reliable shipping company for me? I wanted to use Adelove, but had some discouraged tone pertaining to their customers.
Re: Best Shipping Airfreight. by Tayogeorge(m): 2:17pm On Feb 05, 2021
regal4luv:
Pls I want to ship a single laptop from California USA to Uyo here. I have tried Fedex, DHL, and UPS but their shipping rate for a single laptops of about 8lb is too high about $283. Nearly a price to new one here. Pls can you recommend a reliable shipping company for me? I wanted to use Adelove, but had some discouraged tone pertaining to their customers.

I will like to recommend Valuehandlers International Limited to you, the shipping procedure is friendly and the rate is relatively considerable. send a mail to us on info@valuehandlers.com, you can equally call: 08032241768 or visit our website: www.valuehandlers.com for more information.

(1) (Reply)

Tips to grow focus / What's Currently The Fastest & Most Effective Way To Receive Money From Abroad? / For All Your Mechanical And Electrical/instrumentation Engineering Services.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.