Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Is It Normal As A Guy For One Nipple To Be Bigger Than The Other?? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is It Normal As A Guy For One Nipple To Be Bigger Than The Other?? (324 Views)

Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos / Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple / See How My Wrist Looks Like 5 Months After Wrist Fracture, Is It Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal As A Guy For One Nipple To Be Bigger Than The Other?? by Peterjnr123: 3:01pm On Jan 31, 2021
Good day Nairalanders

Since I clocked puberty I have noticed that my nipple growth and development is affecting only my left breast the other "right" is being left behind (just the way it have been since I was little)
Is it normal or I should consult a doctor

Pls I really need help
Re: Is It Normal As A Guy For One Nipple To Be Bigger Than The Other?? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 31, 2021
Peterjnr123:
Good day Nairalanders

Since I clocked puberty I have noticed that my nipple growth and development is affecting only my left breast the other "right" is being left behind (just the way it have been since I was little)
Is it normal or I should consult a doctor

Pls I really need help

It's normal.
You will feel some hard part when you touch it right?
Re: Is It Normal As A Guy For One Nipple To Be Bigger Than The Other?? by Khayceeofficial(m): 3:41pm On Jan 31, 2021
Oga,
U get Lump for breast....

Yeeeeee!
Who nack me lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Normal As A Guy For One Nipple To Be Bigger Than The Other?? by Ghostrye: 5:23pm On Jan 31, 2021
Gynomastia. Had it for bout half a year and then it went by itself
Re: Is It Normal As A Guy For One Nipple To Be Bigger Than The Other?? by Bigboy289(m): 8:02pm On Apr 11, 2021
Ghostrye:
Gynomastia. Had it for bout half a year and then it went by itself
What age? You did nothing to it?
Re: Is It Normal As A Guy For One Nipple To Be Bigger Than The Other?? by Ghostrye: 9:11pm On Apr 11, 2021
Bigboy289:
What age? You did nothing to it?
Twas when I was around 20, I was worried for a long time, but when it showed signs of gyno, I just let it be.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal As A Guy For One Nipple To Be Bigger Than The Other?? by Bigboy289(m): 11:07pm On Apr 11, 2021
Ghostrye:

Twas when I was around 20, I was worried for a long time, but when it showed signs of gyno, I just let it be.
okay, thanks

(1) (Reply)

Do It Yourself Vaginal Steaming Tips; How To Clean Your Vagina With Efirin / Four Steps To Control Diabetes / Indians Invent New Goddess To Help Fight Coronavirus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.