Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Stolen Car - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Stolen Car (1403 Views)

This Is The Most Stolen Car Part In The World - Is Yours Still Intact? @pamtech / Stolen Car Alert :gray 2014/2015 Toyota Camry* / ♒ ♒ Recover Your Lost/Stolen Custom Duty Documents Here ♒ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stolen Car by Dml24: 3:42pm On Jan 31, 2021
Stolen vehicle :::Toyota Camry
Salon
Reg number:LND54FP
Engine number: 2AZ0363832
Chasic number:4TIVE32K62U534251.....pls contact 08107976025,08109265027...stolen this morning in Akure,futa

Re: Stolen Car by 2shaw: 3:51pm On Jan 31, 2021
No tracker inside. Butchered
Re: Stolen Car by aryzgreat: 3:57pm On Jan 31, 2021
If u bought it recently, go and hold the seller. He might have a spare key he used to move it.

3 Likes

Re: Stolen Car by nymphomaniac(m): 4:13pm On Jan 31, 2021
aryzgreat:
If u bought it recently, go and hold the seller. He might have a spare key he used to move it.
this is very very wrong. If I am the seller and he does that to me, he will not only be looking for the car but looking for money for damages against me when I am done with him.

The police will be the ones to know who to investigate based on the circumstances of the case.

5 Likes

Re: Stolen Car by greggng: 4:25pm On Jan 31, 2021
aryzgreat:

This kind of advice doesn't stand the test of time in this jet age. For instance I reside in Lagos and must of my clients are from the north . They will buy and drive their car to the north of which I 've never being to the north before. So if same car was stolen when he parked it somewhere in the north ...are you now saying that I entered a bus to follow him in other to steal the car? You need to prove beyond reasonable doubt to be able to stand a chance ...My stand is that police should be allowed to do their job and by God's grace you will come back and testify that u 've found it. Meanwhile , I have broadcasted your post on our car dealers whatsap ....itnis an offense to buy stolen cars no matter how cheap it is ...

5 Likes

Re: Stolen Car by dokyOloye: 5:02pm On Jan 31, 2021
aryzgreat:
That car is one of the most stolen cars, what makes you think the seller is the prime suspect.
Re: Stolen Car by aryzgreat: 5:12pm On Jan 31, 2021
dokyOloye:

That car is one of the most stolen cars, what makes you think the seller is the prime suspect.

I know corolla is often stolen, don't know about Camry big for nothing.

Again read my conditional statement, if he recently bought the car and it got stolen, the seller is a suspect.

There is a case we just resolved in Benin. A dealer sold a corolla that has tracker to a colleague without informing him about d tracker. The guy used the car to go to church after 2 weeks of purchase and car was tracked to church and stolen by boys sent by the dealer using spare key. Dealer was picked and after much torture he confessed, by the time police swung into action car was already taken to Yenogoa to be sold to an unsuspecting customer.
Re: Stolen Car by Farolo: 5:47pm On Jan 31, 2021
aryzgreat:

I know corolla is often stolen, don't know about Camry big for nothing.

Again read my conditional statement, if he recently bought the car and it got stolen, the seller is a suspect.

There is a case we just resolved in Benin. A dealer sold a corolla that has tracker to a colleague without informing him about d tracker. The guy used the car to go to church after 2 weeks of purchase and car was tracked to church and stolen by boys sent by the dealer using spare key. Dealer was picked and after much torture he confessed, by the time police swung into action car was already taken to Yenogoa to be sold to an unsuspecting customer.

This is as old as car dealing at sapele road in benin Bro. Benin car dealers are the most unscrupulous you can think of.

But big daddy na still lo pure water sha... Thief like am die!

1 Like

Re: Stolen Car by Justbest663: 5:51pm On Jan 31, 2021
Nawa thief no see life come

What is there in working hard to make your own money legitimately

But you want to live a big life while making other people lie turn to a mess for your own happiness

I pray the thief get caught and killed at the spot

3 Likes

Re: Stolen Car by aryzgreat: 5:53pm On Jan 31, 2021
Farolo:

This is as old as car dealing at sapele road in benin Bro. Benin car dealers are the most unscrupulous you can think of.

But big daddy na still lo pure water sha... Thief like am die!

Thank you. One of the dealers along Sapele road. NEPA junction.

1 Like

Re: Stolen Car by Farolo: 5:59pm On Jan 31, 2021
aryzgreat:

Thank you. One of the dealers along Sapele road. NEPA junction.

I knew it had to be one of the dealers at sapele road. Thief nai 90% of them be for that place.

1 Like

Re: Stolen Car by mexxy1(m): 6:06pm On Jan 31, 2021
Dml24:
Stolen vehicle :::Toyota Camry
Salon
Reg number:LND54FP
Engine number: 2AZ0363832
Chasic number:4TIVE32K62U534251.....pls contact 08107976025,08109265027...stolen this morning in Akure,futa

Was this vehicle stolen on 24 December 2020 or this morning?

I think you should come out clear so you're not taken to be unserious because, you were still asking for same spec of Camry (registered '03-'05 for =N=1m) in January.

Sorry for your loss though but, kindly clarify.

1 Like

Re: Stolen Car by Dml24: 7:45pm On Jan 31, 2021
The car was stolen this morning, I was asking for 03-05 for a client, but this blue one is my personal car that was stolen
Re: Stolen Car by amSTARboy: 8:09pm On Jan 31, 2021
Please am confused here.
Was the car stolen twice ?
You posted that the car was stolen on Dec 24

Dml24:
The car was stolen this morning, I was asking for 03-05 for a client, but this blue one is my personal car that was stolen
Re: Stolen Car by greggng: 8:10pm On Jan 31, 2021
Dml24:

If you are in I have 2005 first grade Camry . Below is the link
https://www.nairaland.com/6391304/first-body-2005-toyota-camry
Re: Stolen Car by mexxy1(m): 9:07pm On Jan 31, 2021
Dml24:

How will you say the vehicle was stolen this morning when you posted the same vehicle stolen on the 24th of December last year?
Re: Stolen Car by boogietrends: 12:10am On Feb 01, 2021
Quick retrieval to you OP.
Re: Stolen Car by symbianDON(m): 12:38am On Feb 01, 2021
seems this Camry has body and soul to have been stolen twice

1 Like

Re: Stolen Car by Dml24: 5:25am On Feb 01, 2021
mexxy1:

How will you say the vehicle was stolen this morning when you posted the same vehicle stolen on the 24th of December last year?

I got the car last month & how would I post the car I bought stolen
Re: Stolen Car by takin35(m): 6:11am On Feb 01, 2021
Guy, you are a big SCAM!

You are the real Author of confusion.

Balderdasd!

Re: Stolen Car by Dml24: 7:03am On Feb 01, 2021
Soon sorry for the mix up.... I actually went to modify the post,I wanted to sell the car & now it has been stolen
Re: Stolen Car by mexxy1(m): 7:06am On Feb 01, 2021
Dml24:
Soon sorry for the mix up.... I actually went to modify the post,I wanted to sell the car & now it has been stolen

You're a liar and a fraud.
Re: Stolen Car by Dml24: 8:22am On Feb 01, 2021
mexxy1:

You're a liar and a fraud.

I am not,that was why I actually created a new post again,after it was stolen..

1 Like

Re: Stolen Car by nerilove(m): 10:09am On Feb 01, 2021
Dml24:
Lies from the pit of hell. See the way you're changing stories. No atom of truth in your stories
Re: Stolen Car by 2shaw: 10:38am On Feb 01, 2021
Nobody go pay u one naira. Scammer

(1) (Reply)

SOLD !!! 2004 Toyota Corolla LE Available @2.4m Only / Foreign Used Toyota Matrix Sport 2.5m / Sold sold sold Foreign Used 2012 Mercedes Benz Glk350 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.