Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Web/App Developer In 2 Months. Hit 2021 Running... - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Web/App Developer In 2 Months. Hit 2021 Running... (1331 Views)

Nigerian Delivery Startup Kwik Hits 2k Customers In 2 Months / Java EE Developer And Spring Developer In Here. / Take Your Web Development Skill/Career To The Next Level By Creating A Web App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web/App Developer In 2 Months. Hit 2021 Running... by emmyN(m): 4:25pm On Jan 31, 2021
If you are here, you are already a developer or an aspiring to be one. Congratulations because you are already a step closer to hitting your goals for 2021.

Few days ago a thread graced front-page on why most beginners quit at the early stage of development. We took cognizance of the points raised and noted that many aspiring developers are challenged with necessary motivation and consistency in completing the journey.

That is why we at OJ Technologies are here with a one of a kind bootcamp on Web and App development. This is for serious tech enthusiasts only, and is commencing in few days, reason you should make the decision to be a part now. To participate, you will need to register here:

http://bootcamp-ngr.cf

Facilitators will be going intense on web and app development, providing you with adequate mentoring and guidance to keep you above board. You will need a laptop and possibly an alternate power source to keep you online during the time. Your time and attention will also be needed. No financial commitment is required for this because it's absolutely FREE! Registration ends February 3rd, 2021, and the bootcamp commences on the 5th. So hurry.

http://bootcamp-ngr.cf

More information is found on the flyer below.

Re: Web/App Developer In 2 Months. Hit 2021 Running... by emmyN(m): 10:50pm On Feb 01, 2021
A friendly reminder if you haven't hopped on the train yet. Now is the time to hit those goals.
Re: Web/App Developer In 2 Months. Hit 2021 Running... by chingle5(m): 9:09am On Feb 02, 2021
Hmmmmmm web dev in 2 months ....i can not can

1 Like

Re: Web/App Developer In 2 Months. Hit 2021 Running... by emmyN(m): 11:58am On Feb 03, 2021
chingle5:
Hmmmmmm web dev in 2 months ....i can not can

It's attainable. All you need is the right grit and persistence. Plus there is additional package of mentorship for up to a year after training. All these are being done for free.
Re: Web/App Developer In 2 Months. Hit 2021 Running... by chingle5(m): 3:26pm On Feb 03, 2021
emmyN:

It's attainable. All you need is the right grit and persistence. Plus there is additional package of mentorship for up to a year after training. All these are being done for free.

Okk
Re: Web/App Developer In 2 Months. Hit 2021 Running... by marshalcarter: 5:46pm On Feb 04, 2021
Hello...I'm sorry if this place isn't the right place to ask this but i need to know before taking a step...
if i wanna build a forum or an app...what programming language should i go for?? cos I'm very confused if it's PHP or Phython
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Web/App Developer In 2 Months. Hit 2021 Running... by Sheriman(m): 8:22pm On Feb 15, 2021
Nobody can developed a web Application or mobile Application in 2 months. Have you even fully understand the Basics of Java or Kotlin from beginner level to advance level.
It takes you a year or more to fully understand how a programming language works that is even if you're are serious about it and know what you are doing.
You need to practice practice practice practice and practice before you can become an expert at it
Don't let anyone deceive you. Nobody can build a scalable app in space of 2 months especially if you're new to programming

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Convert An Object Design In Corel Draw To An Icon I.e .ico File / Reading A Picture Into A File In Eclipse For Java Program / Seun Has A Lot To Explain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.