Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Smear Campaign: Your Failures Not Elite Are After You, PDP Tells Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Smear Campaign: Your Failures Not Elite Are After You, PDP Tells Buhari (7055 Views)

Even Southwest Has Rejected You, PDP Tells Tinubu / Minimum Wage: Buhari Has Scammed You, PDP Tells Nigerian Civil Servants / Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smear Campaign: Your Failures Not Elite Are After You, PDP Tells Buhari by chinjo(m): 9:25pm On Jan 31, 2021
The wicked runs when no one chases him. That is the story of APC.
Re: Smear Campaign: Your Failures Not Elite Are After You, PDP Tells Buhari by bigfish3k: 4:11am On Feb 01, 2021
GetMeRight:
PDP members, supporters and sympathisers should take a look at the pics below and tell us if anything could qualify more as failure than this. 16 years with no solution. Then Buhari came and solved the problem within the first year in office
Stop lying
Jonathan solved this problem before leaving office with N87 as price of fuel.

You liar, I want you to tell me when there was fuel scarcity during Jonathan apart from when he lost elections.

APC propaganda, na wao
Re: Smear Campaign: Your Failures Not Elite Are After You, PDP Tells Buhari by GetMeRight: 8:10am On Feb 01, 2021
bigfish3k:

Stop lying
Jonathan solved this problem before leaving office with N87 as price of fuel.

You liar, I want you to tell me when there was fuel scarcity during Jonathan apart from when he lost elections.

APC propaganda, na wao

I don't blame you, I blame short memory. Jonathan ever appeared to you like a problem solver?
Re: Smear Campaign: Your Failures Not Elite Are After You, PDP Tells Buhari by bigfish3k: 8:23am On Feb 01, 2021
GetMeRight:

I don't blame you, I blame short memory. Jonathan ever appeared to you like a problem solver?
Please blame me and point out to me when there was fuel scarcity during Jonathan apart from the time I told you.

APC propanganda machine at work. Mtchew
Re: Smear Campaign: Your Failures Not Elite Are After You, PDP Tells Buhari by wipeout22: 12:42pm On Feb 01, 2021
Perol scarcity

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bello Bodejo, Established Vigilante Firm, Not Ethnic Militia — Brother / Anambra To Employ 5,000 Teachers / Ekweremadu Disowns Twitter Handle, Denies Commenting On National Assembly Brawl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.