Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Early Birds Only - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Early Birds Only (325 Views)

Download Angry Birds 2 APK + MOD + Obb (unlimited Gems Energy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Early Birds Only by Kessnorman: 6:21pm On Jan 31, 2021
Currently there is a new crypto currency people are using to earn cash now without investment, the best part the coin can be converted to bitcoin or usdt.

The coin launched last year and obviously as anew coin they want to give users free coin until it has gotten to mainstream or higher value without investing anything.

If your are interested

Re: Early Birds Only by RSVP: 3:58am On Sep 13, 2021
guestgiz

Ok I know you going through alot at this time bcuz of what happened to you but the truth is you have to let go and focus more on what the future holds for you.

I know it's not gonna be easy but just move on with your life. The more you hold on to memories the more you lose your mind... It doesn't worth it .
You making yourself another target coming here to mention that kind of money. Let the case slide since you already report him to the police. Chanel the energy on how to better your life.

It's just a piece of an advise.
You don't necessarily have to reply this message.
Re: Early Birds Only by guestgiz: 6:04am On Sep 13, 2021
RSVP:
guestgiz

Ok I know you going through alot at this time bcuz of what happened to you but the truth is you have to let go and focus more on what the future holds for you.

I know it's not gonna be easy but just move on with your life. The more you hold on to memories the more you lose your mind... It doesn't worth it .
You making yourself another target coming here to mention that kind of money. Let the case slide since you already report him to the police. Chanel the energy on how to better your life.

It's just a piece of an advise.
You don't necessarily have to reply this message.

Relationships come and go (even the fake one which i had been over since i found out the truth). You can never get over being scammed out of your life and money, plus there is nothing after they wiped me clean

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best Free Spy App - Install This SPY App Before Leasing It To Your Girlfriend! / Iphone 7 128gb For Sale With 128gb. / Five Tips To Increase Your Phone's Battery Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.