Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,350 members, 7,846,524 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish (46756 Views)

Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison / Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) / Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by engrchykae(m): 10:05pm On Jan 31, 2021
naijapips04:
Duncan mighty is bigger than Timaya. Port Harcourt first son. His only downfall was that he didn't go mainstream by aligning with the Lagos crowd, unlike Timaya. When Duncan mighty dey rain for Ptown, who be Timaya??
when Duncan was reigning,timaya was still selling"plantain"
Plantain boy get mind dey talk nonsense to Port Harcourt firstson.
I keep blasting Duncan's songs because it's a senior man's songs

3 Likes

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 31, 2021
ashacot:
Duncan mighty Ako nuche track is greater than Timaya entire career.
bros calm down. Go and listen to Timaya of old, you go respect am. Akọnuche no doubt is awesome.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by Strech(m): 10:06pm On Jan 31, 2021
Wyry:
Nigerian girls are useless.
useless keep you there. Including all the ones in your entire lineage.
Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by engrchykae(m): 10:09pm On Jan 31, 2021
Shortyyy:
How can you people be comparing Timaya to that niggah? Timaya that drops hits after hits?

Timaya and Patoranking are really underrated to be honest.
don't insult Pato,that "heal the world"is unnigerian.
I rate that song among, Jay z's "forever Young"
Timaya is singing rubbish,Duncan is a senior man compared to plantain seller timaya

4 Likes

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by yungkc(m): 10:09pm On Jan 31, 2021
Timaya is my favorite any day anytime..I love him so much...Egberi papa 1 of Bayelsa Legend..Duncan Mighty is great too no comparison..U don't compare people at all..They are both Legends..

3 Likes

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by ziondaughter247: 10:10pm On Jan 31, 2021
This is a very unnecessary comment by Timaya. Is he trying to say Duncan mighty is lower than him? I believe they are even of comparable success, honestly they seem to be on the same level. If I am truly to choose based on music, I will go with Duncan Mighty. That dude is very good but he appeals more to core south-south and south-east, unlike Timaya who diversified. I also started disliking Duncan after his violent escapades became public. he is a glorified agbero and cultist. But he is a better musician in my opinion. Timaya too is way too proud.

6 Likes

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by dominion001(m): 10:10pm On Jan 31, 2021
decatalyst:
But true true, Timaya is up up and up above Duncan nau.

They shouldn't compare people on a normal day
is that why d yeye fow dey call another human being rubbish? Duncan did not send the guy to rate them. I hate pride and arrogance.
Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by DrMuzungu(m): 10:12pm On Jan 31, 2021
Who is this Timaya? Never heard of him.
Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by engrchykae(m): 10:13pm On Jan 31, 2021
udemzyudex:
Timaya too get pride and na nonsense he dey sing these days.

very anyhow somebody, he just dey sing nonsense lately just to stay for limelight make we no forget am.
imagine that his song"if I get money for my pocket balance eh"?
Very childish songs for little boys.
Duncan sings for senior men.
His song with tiwa Savage"Mr lover lover"is greater than all timaya songs.
Timaya and harrysong are in the same level

8 Likes

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by jacoik(m): 10:18pm On Jan 31, 2021
please what is timaya? because I have tried to Google since afternoon but no see what timaya mean in Google. maybe I will ask ifa
Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by lastchild: 10:18pm On Jan 31, 2021
Spiff20:
Everywhere they play songs in Nigeria, Duncan is being heard so it's either you've not gone out of Port Harcourt in your life or you don't know Duncan.
Lol..

am laughing at you seriously on your two assertions, knowing Duncan and traveling out of portharcourt

let me not talk on how much I know Duncan because he's not treasure to me

I've lived every part of this country and Africa at large, anybody that compares Duncan to Timaya is very timid, it shows the person had never traveled

if you come to kumasi where I am now, Timaya's presence will cause traffic jam, no single Ghanaian (especially the ones in this kwansi region) know who Duncan mighty is, even some Nigerians who have spent many years here don't know Duncan

even in Lagos, Nigeria, it's only few people knows the name Duncan, everybody knows Timaya

if you go to portharcourt where Duncan claims to be first son, Timaya is more popular than him there

lastly, I don't live in ph, I live in Ghana

7 Likes

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by engrchykae(m): 10:20pm On Jan 31, 2021
Freemasonry:

Bros that’s not true. Duncan is the definition of a true artist. He plays multiple instruments, writes, sings, produces mixes and even does a bit of mastering.
He’s so loaded that his albums are not always less than 15 tracks - that’s what most artistes would put into two separate albums. And let’s not forget that these are banging and socially conscious songs.

Duncan is also an ol Gee, Timaya is actually his junior in the industry.
Not to take anything away from Timaya’s musical talent, but Duncan is light years ahead of the dem mama soldier.
If you know, you know.
timaya that is singing ukwu(waist) and sanko.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by Kobicove(m): 10:23pm On Jan 31, 2021
naijapips04:
Duncan mighty is bigger than Timaya. Port Harcourt first son. His only downfall was that he didn't go mainstream by aligning with the Lagos crowd, unlike Timaya. When Duncan mighty dey rain for Ptown, who be Timaya??

That means he's a local champion coa everyone knows Lagos is the main deal! undecided
Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by CoolAmbience(m): 10:24pm On Jan 31, 2021
BiggyB242:

I feel Duncan Mighty is a better musician. Till tomorrow people still play his music.

Nor be lie!

I like Timaya a lot, but Duncan is better.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 31, 2021
In as much as it’s disrespecrful to compare the two knowing fully well the accomplishment of Timaya to Duncan I think he Timaya could have said it in a more respectable manner, because one thing about music today you are popping next thing you are trash

1 Like

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by Joshuazedd(m): 10:26pm On Jan 31, 2021
This shows how most nairanders are far from reality. Timaya and Wene mighty? What a joke. Timaya is one of Nigerian's greatest musician ever.
Even ghanaians no go sabi who Wene mighty be. Timaya is known throughout Africa and beyond. Wene mighty get hit album no mean say you go compare am with Timaya wey dey relevant since 2006 till date.
As in the margin is wide and I respect Wene mighty alot. The margin is clear

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 31, 2021
ebukajay184:
Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish Again - Timaya Reacts After Being Compared To Duncan Mighty

Nigerian singer, Timaya has reacted after being compared to Duncan Mighty by a Twitter user, IgbereTV reports.

This came after Twitter user, @Isimaodeh asked for followers' response on who will win between Timaya and Duncan Mighty on a 10 vs 10 hits battle.

@Isimaodeh tweeted;

https://twitter.com/IsimaOdeh/status/1355250721088651264?s=19

Reacting to this, Timaya who wondered why he is being "rated less" asked social media users to stop comparing him to "rubbish".

He tweeted;

https://twitter.com/timayatimaya/status/1355900474512314371?s=19
Drugs
Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by Spiff20(m): 10:26pm On Jan 31, 2021
lastchild:
Lol..

am laughing at you seriously on your two assertions, knowing Duncan and traveling out of portharcourt

I've lived every part of this country and Africa at large, anybody that compares Duncan to Timaya is very timid, it shows the person had never traveled

if you come to kumasi where I am now, Timaya's presence will cause traffic jam, no single Ghanaian (especially the ones in this kwansi region) know who Duncan mighty is, even some Nigerians who have spent many years here don't know Duncan

even in Lagos, Nigeria, it's only few people knows the name Duncan, everybody knows Timaya

if you go to portharcourt where Duncan claims to be first son, Timaya is more popular than him there

Charlie you lie. Duncan hasn't been mainstream of recent but timaya is that's why. In the days of his first and sophomore album where he even featured some ghanaian acts and sang Akwaaba the streets of Ghana were rocking. Everyone is entitled to their opinion sha. But for him to say he should not be compared to rubbish he's the rubbish. How dare he label another act who is arguably bigger "rubbish" or he wants us to come for him with our Port Harcourt shots of Omah Lay and Burna Boy.

4 Likes

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by Zeezy81: 10:28pm On Jan 31, 2021
ashacot:

Yes, for port Harcourt down to southeast, outside dat my nigga you they play

Them call tiger cat family nor mean say na pusy be the head of the family o
Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by holyfather(m): 10:28pm On Jan 31, 2021
Timaya may have a little grip if you're talking about popularity but when it comes to content, lyrics and music, they are light years apart!

Honestly I took time to go through the comments...

People that think Timaya is better off either hardly know what good music is all about or they're judging based on other people's opinions.

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by emmnprince(m): 10:28pm On Jan 31, 2021
naijapips04:

Na local champion e be be that!

Even that small boy Fireboy� don dey fire pass am (when you compare their beginning)
Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 31, 2021
lastchild:
Lol..

Lagos kwa, shut up you liar. shey you're in Ghana. Stay there. But we in Lagos know Duncan Mighty.

4 Likes

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by DonBenny77(m): 10:33pm On Jan 31, 2021
Duncan sings sense, timaya sings nonsense

6 Likes

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by IgboWarlord(m): 10:34pm On Jan 31, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Do you know who Duncan is?

Who
Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by Fvckyouall: 10:37pm On Jan 31, 2021
Chii59:
What is a Timaya? Is it the name of a place?

It's the name of a new soak away
Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by kellyzaf(m): 10:38pm On Jan 31, 2021
]Duncan mighty Ako nuche track is greater than Timaya entire career.

Bro, hope u sabi music at all, Duncan mighty Ako nuche wey no even reach Timaya True Story Album. I respect the two Artists but truth be told Timaya pass Duncan.

3 Likes

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by Calibrator: 10:38pm On Jan 31, 2021
They are both good musicians but I have Duncan "Dance for me" which I still groove to at least once in two weeks and I don't have any Timaya track on my playlist.

Duncan is better.
Timaya is more popular.

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by holyfather(m): 10:41pm On Jan 31, 2021
Freemasonry:

Bros that’s not true. Duncan is the definition of a true artist. He plays multiple instruments, writes, sings, produces mixes and even does a bit of mastering.
He’s so loaded that his albums are not always less than 15 tracks - that’s what most artistes would put into two separate albums. And let’s not forget that these are banging and socially conscious songs.

Duncan is also an ol Gee, Timaya is actually his junior in the industry.
Not to take anything away from Timaya’s musical talent, but Duncan is light years ahead of the dem mama soldier.
If you know, you know.

My brother...
Most of the people yapping trash about the guy know next to nothing about music and production.
They can NEVER relate!
And I have come to realize that in today's musical parlance,the most popular ones gets all the accolades and recognitions. No one cares about quality and content

4 Likes

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by Drone95(m): 10:43pm On Jan 31, 2021
Likes for Duncan mighty & share for timaya

7 Likes

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by Krismas(m): 10:46pm On Jan 31, 2021
ashacot:
cool Don mind Timaya and unnecessary arrogance. Duncan Mighty is more talented than him

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by SirBunky85(m): 10:46pm On Jan 31, 2021
Donspicey:

FEM........

FEM.......

FEM............

Duncan dey try but Neva compare him to Egberi Papa.......

Timaya don go oooooooooooooo
egberipupsy according to MI
Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by Tcheck(m): 10:50pm On Jan 31, 2021
Guy have you ever met timaya before? the guy is full of shit. I used to be a huge fan but since I got to know his true character meeen the guy no dey try at all. He thinks everybody wants to beg him for money. don't get me wrong I've never aked him for money and never will. l love his songs no doubt but the guy has attitude problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son / Linda Osifo Forced To Shovel Snow Heap In Canada / Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday Rocking Gown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.