Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

For Those Looking For Peace Of Mind Like Rema(read This) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / For Those Looking For Peace Of Mind Like Rema(read This) (171 Views)

APC Youth Forum Calls For Peace Ahead Of 2023 Election Campaign / Having A Rough 2019 So Far? Read THIS / Tee-mac Iseli Is A Partners For Peace (P4P) Brand Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Those Looking For Peace Of Mind Like Rema(read This) by gabbijason(m): 9:23pm On Jan 31, 2021
Isaiah 26:3
You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in you, all whose thoughts are fixed on you!

The word peace means

freedom from disturbance, a state of tranquility, wholeness and rest.

In reality it is hard to find peace in the country we live, everything in our environment seem to be designed to choke us, government policies, Insecurity, sounds from generator, corona virus e. t. c

John 16:33

I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”

Jesus is the Prince of peace (Isaiah 9:6. His presence calms every storm. (mark 4:39). He promised to give us peace. (John 14:27)

How do we enjoy the Peace that Jesus gives? By staying focused on Jesus. As long as we keep looking at the circumstances, anxiety sets in. But when we focus on what His word says about the circumstances we find peace.

He lives In you, we have to learn to be conscious about that. Nothing can go wrong as long as He is with you in your boat. When we learn to trust Him, we are activating peace within.

When we consider what if this "corona virus" is really deadly? Fear sets in. But faith says all power belong to Jesus! There is no fear in faith!

Turn your eyes upon Jesus, flood your mind with His word, avoid the pollution in the social media space, it can choke you. Negative words breeds fears and negative emotions. But when we look up to Jesus, setting our gaze on Him 24/7, we enjoy His tangible presence. That way, irrespective of what goes wrong around you, you are not moved. Because the Prince of Peace is right there with you. This is how I leave my life now, I used to be so worried but not anymore. What I cant change don't bother me. I am secured right in His arms. Hallelujah.

Prayer

Thank you Jesus for the peace that give, Help me to stay focus in your word. Help me to stay Connected in your presence. I rebuke every spirit of fear. I chose to believe your report. Hallelujah

Culled from Rhemadaily by Yhuki Peters

(1) (Reply)

FG Extended The NIN -SIM Linkage Deadline / 45-year-old Stylist Commits Suicide In Osun, Body Found Inside Bush / Strategies To Encourage Recurring Giving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.