Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

What's Wrong With Nigerians? Why Saying That Buratai Failed? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's Wrong With Nigerians? Why Saying That Buratai Failed? (221 Views)

You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC / Press Release From INEC Saying That They Would Use IREV At All Cost Resurfaces / The Candidates: Moment Atiku & Buhari Told Nigerians Why They Should Vote Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Wrong With Nigerians? Why Saying That Buratai Failed? by dumahi(m): 11:12pm On Jan 31, 2021
I hate the way that Nigerians play their kind of cowardice. It's annoying and it's causing problems. I cannot hold the anger in my heart while going to bed, so I will say it now.

Why are cowards like Wike saying that Buratai failed? Why can't you all apportion the blame to the right place? Was Buratai not an errand boy to someone else? Was Buratai the commander-in-chief of the Nigerian armed forces all the while?

Why can't you guys open your mouth and allow it to say the truth for once that BUHARI FAILED AND IS STILL FAILING. That's how you cowards left the Fulani herders that were killing you and turned your anger on IPOB that was being killed. Now, the nemesis is after you.

Buhari is the one who failed, not Buratai. He will still continue failing with the new service chiefs. He will still use his brothers to keep killing, raping, maiming, and vandalizing. Nonsense!
Re: What's Wrong With Nigerians? Why Saying That Buratai Failed? by XXXXTENTACION: 11:18pm On Jan 31, 2021
Even at this time you still dey spew rubbish up and down. cool
anyway Nigeria itself is a failure. undecided
Re: What's Wrong With Nigerians? Why Saying That Buratai Failed? by Samirana360(m): 11:47pm On Jan 31, 2021
bro na all of us fail including u
Re: What's Wrong With Nigerians? Why Saying That Buratai Failed? by Bleiz(m): 11:48pm On Jan 31, 2021
Nigeria is tired of Nigerians

(1) (Reply)

Minister Mourns Tony Momoh, Says Nigeria Has Lost A Rare Patriot / Is Sunni Losing The Narrative To Shia In Black Africa? / The New Nation called Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.