Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Herdsmen Clashes: Akeredolu, Afenifere Criticizes Sharia Council Over Ranching - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Clashes: Akeredolu, Afenifere Criticizes Sharia Council Over Ranching (16872 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets Ramaphosa, Advisory Council Over South African Economy / Amotekun Is A Christian Plot To Dominate Muslims In South-West - Sharia Council / Farmers/Herdsmen Clashes: Sanni Bello Meets European Union (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Clashes: Akeredolu, Afenifere Criticizes Sharia Council Over Ranching by IgboWarlord(m): 8:46am On Feb 01, 2021
My own question is..Why can't this people graze their animals on their own lands up North..Why must they always encroach?...

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Clashes: Akeredolu, Afenifere Criticizes Sharia Council Over Ranching by wisdomclay(m): 9:21am On Feb 01, 2021
mejai:

But the fool don die since nah

Them just born somebody to come cause problem when him generation generation no fit solve
Re: Herdsmen Clashes: Akeredolu, Afenifere Criticizes Sharia Council Over Ranching by musajo1(m): 9:56am On Feb 01, 2021
I don't know why people hate the herdsmen is it because of PMB or envy?
Re: Herdsmen Clashes: Akeredolu, Afenifere Criticizes Sharia Council Over Ranching by NgwalandAba(m): 10:12am On Feb 01, 2021
Whiteshield:
If Sharia Council wants the South West to provide ranches for Herdmen, no problem.

Pig farmers in the South West also demand that the Sharia Council provides pig farms close to the Sultan's Palace in Sokoto for pig farmers from the South West to rear pigs.
After that, Hero Beer from Anambra will now demand that they want to open a Beer parlour inside the National Mosque in Abuja.

It seems there is acute scarcity of sensible people in the North cos I don't understand how old men would be talking like idiots.

I love this post die..we need beer parlor close to that sultanate.
Re: Herdsmen Clashes: Akeredolu, Afenifere Criticizes Sharia Council Over Ranching by King44(m): 10:30am On Feb 01, 2021
MayorofLagos:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/farmers-herdsmen-clashes-s-west-govs-afenifere-blast-sharia-council-over-ranching/amp/

Abdul Kadir, who addressed a press conference in Ilorin, urged the Federal Government to intervene in the destruction of his properties, including 11 exotic cars, 207 cows, buildings and other properties, totaling N500million, destroyed by Mr. Sunday Adeyemo.
500 million lol... Someone who has not seen a legit 2 million in his entire life. 500 million lol... 11 exortic cars na Benz e dey use abi range rover, calling kabukabu that is not up to 4 11 exotic cars just to gain sympathy for his criminality

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Clashes: Akeredolu, Afenifere Criticizes Sharia Council Over Ranching by jneutron4000: 10:59am On Feb 01, 2021
[s]
Fahdiga1:
instead of the Yorubas to confront these cows head on they are blasting and double mouthing. Expect another Yoruba man or group to counter this statement before noon
[/s]
Re: Herdsmen Clashes: Akeredolu, Afenifere Criticizes Sharia Council Over Ranching by jneutron4000: 11:00am On Feb 01, 2021
[s]
Karlovic:
The Ranch must be provided in the entire SW, the cowards cannot do anything about it especially when the drug baron is still running the show on their behalf.
[/s]
Re: Herdsmen Clashes: Akeredolu, Afenifere Criticizes Sharia Council Over Ranching by abokimallam: 11:09am On Feb 01, 2021
MY DEAR SOUTHERNERS,LET’S BOYCOTT COW MEAT.
When we do that,the herdsmen will have no reason to come and graze their cows in the south. They will stop killing us,raping our mothers ,daughters and sisters. When you eat cow meat, you are inviting Fulani herdsmen killings on your people.
Nigeria has only 20,000,000 estimated cows far less than 211, million for Brazil yet they are not killing their citizens there. Even Sudan and Tanzania in Africa produce more cows than Nigeria. Yet they are not killing their people for cows to live.
Our Governors don’t want to end the Fulani herdsmen killings because they have policemen guarding them and their families and they don’t want to offend Buhari so that they will not forfeit their #1 billion or so monthly security vote.
BOYCOTT COW MEAT and stay alive my people.
Re: Herdsmen Clashes: Akeredolu, Afenifere Criticizes Sharia Council Over Ranching by peculiar2233: 11:53am On Feb 01, 2021
Drsnives:
Who ever adviced luggard to join north n south together will die a slow and painful death.

What am I even typing self.
I would have said Amen to that but d person must have been dead long time ago.
Make we kuku say if that person and Lord Lugard himself die well, dem no go rest well
Re: Herdsmen Clashes: Akeredolu, Afenifere Criticizes Sharia Council Over Ranching by Lighthammer(m): 12:31pm On Feb 01, 2021
Provide land?ok then
but land must be provided for the igbos and other tribes to build shop on in the north
they should provide land close to the sultan palace so that brothel and beer center will be built there
nonsense and ingredient
bunch of gworo munching estupido hijo de puta islington herbivore
Re: Herdsmen Clashes: Akeredolu, Afenifere Criticizes Sharia Council Over Ranching by Deepthoughts: 12:49pm On Feb 01, 2021
MayorofLagos:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/farmers-herdsmen-clashes-s-west-govs-afenifere-blast-sharia-council-over-ranching/amp/
what an insult,but I don't blame the sharia council where are those who were laughing at governor Ortom?, it's the indecisiveness of the south as a whole that is the cause,if all the states of the south had enacted laws banning open grazing a long time ago at most the herdsmen would have been pleading for compromise now n not making threat, cattle herding is purely a private business,no ethics group should be threatening government over such,the north has more than enough Land to build ranches or grazing reserves,the sharia council should request the northern states with vast lands to be in the forefront of establishing ranches or grazing reserves.
Re: Herdsmen Clashes: Akeredolu, Afenifere Criticizes Sharia Council Over Ranching by ucham: 1:51pm On Feb 01, 2021
Our problem is the ipod miscreants.

We Omoluabis are sophisticated and know how to play politics. We don't put our eggs in one basket. We are not like yeasterners. Fulani is not our problem. Fulani people don't do drugs and they are peaceful people. It is this yeasterners that are trying to cause tension between us.

Come 2023 the Fulanis would give us power and then we would laugh this yeasterners.

Up Omoluabis.
Re: Herdsmen Clashes: Akeredolu, Afenifere Criticizes Sharia Council Over Ranching by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 2:10pm On Feb 01, 2021
Fahdiga1:
instead of the Yorubas to confront these cows head on they are blasting and double mouthing. Expect another Yoruba man or group to counter this statement before noon
Re: Herdsmen Clashes: Akeredolu, Afenifere Criticizes Sharia Council Over Ranching by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 01, 2021
Drsnives:
Who ever adviced luggard to join north n south together will die a slow and painful death.

What am I even typing self.
Luggard gave us the option of disintegration after 100 together as a nation

So luggard if u wake am up from grave he go show u the document and clean hand from the matter grin
Re: Herdsmen Clashes: Akeredolu, Afenifere Criticizes Sharia Council Over Ranching by Drsnives(m): 4:57pm On Feb 01, 2021
grin
peculiar2233:

I would have said Amen to that but d person must have been dead long time ago.
Make we kuku say if that person and Lord Lugard himself die well, dem no go rest well
grin
Re: Herdsmen Clashes: Akeredolu, Afenifere Criticizes Sharia Council Over Ranching by twilliamx(m): 5:28pm On Feb 01, 2021
Nwodosis:

Is it too much to offer for the unity of the country?

Screw the unity.. will they give free land for pig farmers in the north
Re: Herdsmen Clashes: Akeredolu, Afenifere Criticizes Sharia Council Over Ranching by SoBright101: 1:48pm On Feb 02, 2021
You mean i should look other way while tribalism is eating deep the heart of Nigerians

Amumaigwe:

They will still hate you last last. Save your energy for something productive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts / Early Morning Fire At Federal Ministry Of Finance, Abuja / Biafra And Scientific Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.