Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,341 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Powerful New Month Prayer And Prophetic Declarations - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Powerful New Month Prayer And Prophetic Declarations (1289 Views)

MFM April 2021 New Month Prayer Points / Daniel Olukoya Of MFM Unveils 33 Prophetic Declarations For 2020 / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Prophetic Declarations For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Powerful New Month Prayer And Prophetic Declarations by FaithGen(m): 6:02am On Feb 01, 2021
New month powerful Prayer that will Ignite your month! This powerful new month Prayer will transform and connect you with God's divine plan.
Prayer changes things. Prayer changes situation. Prayer makes impossibilities to become possible. Whatever negative energies or horrible situations you are facing, I want to reassure you that the power in the name of Jesus will set you free and restore your Joy.

In the previous months you may have been faced with confusion in your life, depression and frustration in your business, physical and emotional abuse in your relationship, financial debt and rejection, failure in marriage, delay in marriage, miscarriages or difficulty with pregnancy, academic failure, and setback in your career or Joblessness. Even if you are torment by generational curses or evil spells and you need prayer of deliverance.
You have come to the right place where many are receiving unique and extra ordinary breakthroughs.

God will do a NEW THING in your life. Your story is changing in Jesus name.

God has promised, “Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. Isaiah 43:19

Prayer Points - Declare with Fire in your Tongue Every morning:
1. Father I decree and declare that as day breaks and nobody is able to stop it, so shall my breakthroughs, my testimony and my Joy be unstoppable this new month in Jesus name.
2. Father I decree and declare that before the end of this month, everything will turn around for my good.
3. Father I decree and declare that in this new month, I am a point of reference, a channel of blessings, a symbol of desirable successes and a celebrated achiever in the name of Jesus.
4. Father I decree and declare that in this new month I am permanently blessed and have a testimony filled month. It is my month of joy and laughter in the name of Jesus.
5. Father I decree and declare that in this new month, the power that divide the Red Sea shall make a way for me and connect me to my helpers of destiny.
6. Father I decree and declare that in this new month the Lord that brought water out of rock will open the doors of unthinkable blessings for me this month in the name of Jesus
7. Father I decree and declare that by your special grace, every unpleasant situation shall be converted to a miracle in this month in the name of Jesus.
8. Father I decree and declare that this month among my friends and family, fresh testimonies shall be my portion in the name of Jesus.
9. Father I demand that in this new month and beyond accelerated favour shall locate me and irreversible success shall be my daily experience in the name of Jesus.
10. Father I confess that in this new month I shall rejoice over every unpleasant situation and tears of sorrow shall never drop from my eyes.
11. Father please grant me the grace to overcome all reigning challenges in my life this month.
12.Father I decree and declare that In this new month, those who present themselves as my friends but are deadly enemies shall be exposed and disgraced in Jesus name.
13.My Father My Father As long as you are God in heaven, this month shall be to me the month of uncommon favour.
14. Father I decree that in this new month my life my life will always be peaceful and I shall be an example of amazing testimonies.
15. Father please let the door of goodness be opened for me and my entire family in this new month and forever

YOU CAN ALSO WATCH AND LISTEN TO MY HOLY SPIRIT LED POWERFUL PRAYER OF DECLARATIONS FOR THE NEW MONTH BELOW. HAPPY NEW MONTH TO YOU !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDJl57C8yqw

(1) (Reply)

UPDATE:Who Has Successfully Bin Delivered From Marine / Internet: Instrument of the Coming Anti-christ? / Spiritual Satanism: For Those Who Are New.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.