Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,923 members, 7,821,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Fashion Designer Weds In Lovely Ankra Wedding Gown (Photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion Designer Weds In Lovely Ankra Wedding Gown (Photos) (50537 Views)

Wedding Guest Wears A Wedding Gown To The Event (Video) / Bride Rocks Massive Cleveage-Baring Wedding Gown (Photo) / Bride Slays In Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashion Designer Weds In Lovely Ankra Wedding Gown (Photos) by Exodora: 9:45am On Feb 01, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Makes sense

I hope she Uses the same creativity in her marriage
Because sincerely weddings don dey vex me. Last year December wedding wey I spend all my savings based on sat na my guy dey marry dem don separate. Wetin happen dem no gree talk. Why marry in the first place?
What do you want to hear . I like that type of couple shaaaa.
Is even better you don't say anything cause they will use it against you in future .
My cousin once had same issue , immediately he has started planning on how to marry again , haaa after two months his wife came back with a grown stomach. My cousin insisted to care out a DNA test it happens that the child is his , now they are together again though he gave her some conditions she accept to stay under any condition .
Women and trouble are like 5 &6 . My cousin told her to stop leaving the child alone while in the kitchen and stop coming back late , if she needs a helping hand he can get her one so that the house chorus will be easy na so this woman start to dey spike like electric now her eyes don clear .
My cousin told her that he can't condone some of her rubbish but if she accept to change then the door will always be open .
Sister-in-law don tire to stay her father house na so she rush pack things come back. Now she wants the nanny that she rejected before .
Some women don't know exactly what they want had he remarried what would she have told the son when he grows up that his wanted a nanny that will make house chorus not even work easy for but she refused .
Re: Fashion Designer Weds In Lovely Ankra Wedding Gown (Photos) by dukebabaaduke(m): 9:51am On Feb 01, 2021
Exactly
Skyfornia:
Made in naija wedding...the groom would have complimented her with ankara suit...
Re: Fashion Designer Weds In Lovely Ankra Wedding Gown (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 01, 2021
Exodora:

What do you want to hear . I like that type of couple shaaaa.
Is even better you don't say anything cause they will use it against you in future .
My cousin once had same issue , immediately he has started planning on how to marry again , haaa after two months his wife came back with a grown stomach. My cousin insisted to care out a DNA test it happens that the child is his , now they are together again though he gave her some conditions she accept to stay under any condition .
Women and trouble are like 5 &6 . My cousin told her to stop leaving the child alone while in the kitchen and stop coming back late , if she needs a helping hand he can get her one so that the house chorus will be easy na so this woman start to dey spike like electric now her eyes don clear .
My cousin told her that he can't condone some of her rubbish but if she accept to change then the door will always be open .
Sister-in-law don tire to stay her father house na so she rush pack things come back. Now she wants the nanny that she rejected before .
Some women don't know exactly what they want had he remarried what would she have told the son when he grows up that his wanted a nanny that will make house chorus not even work easy for but she refused .
Complicated beings. That's what they are
Re: Fashion Designer Weds In Lovely Ankra Wedding Gown (Photos) by Igwe29(m): 10:21am On Feb 01, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Makes sense

Because sincerely weddings don dey vex me. Last year December wedding wey I spend all my savings based on sat na my guy dey marry dem don separate. Wetin happen dem no gree talk. Why marry in the first place?

Chai grin grin... Demand for refund asap... They never experred the separation coming.
Re: Fashion Designer Weds In Lovely Ankra Wedding Gown (Photos) by Raph82(m): 10:27am On Feb 01, 2021
Vidsolution79:
I don't like the gown
u don't have to like it. Because this life is about choice. If u don't like it, millions of people will like it.
Re: Fashion Designer Weds In Lovely Ankra Wedding Gown (Photos) by Raph82(m): 10:34am On Feb 01, 2021
To be sincere, this lady will be one of a kind. To think outside the box and come up with this, it's brilliant. She's saved lots of money on white wedding gown. I can't imagine the essence of a white wedding gown of 60k and above which can not be put on again after wedding. What a waste of resources.
Re: Fashion Designer Weds In Lovely Ankra Wedding Gown (Photos) by Seyzcham91(m): 10:37am On Feb 01, 2021
grin grin

you make me laugh and you no lie sha

na me marriage dey vex pass
its not just worth it anymore
MejiLoyon:
Makes sense

Re: Fashion Designer Weds In Lovely Ankra Wedding Gown (Photos) by simplesearch: 10:55am On Feb 01, 2021
I think only people wedding as virgin should put on white, that honor should be reserved for them alone. If you've lived all your life in Sodom and Gomorrah before deciding to settle down in marriage, may be any other color will do for you. This way immorality will be contained, when you know you won't receive the highest honor and recognition on your day of glory.
Re: Fashion Designer Weds In Lovely Ankra Wedding Gown (Photos) by Yaba4sure: 11:00am On Feb 01, 2021
RRodwave:
Nice, the Gown looks Gorgeous

But Normally in Christian Church the Bride is denied A white gown if she is Pregnant before the Wedding or if she has already given birth
u mean the ones I have seen with child or children on white gown in some churches are not Christian Churches right.
Re: Fashion Designer Weds In Lovely Ankra Wedding Gown (Photos) by simplesearch: 11:04am On Feb 01, 2021
RRodwave:
Nice, the Gown looks Gorgeous

But Normally in Christian Church the Bride is denied A white gown if she is Pregnant before the Wedding or if she has already given birth

This should be the standard.
Re: Fashion Designer Weds In Lovely Ankra Wedding Gown (Photos) by RRodwave(m): 11:07am On Feb 01, 2021
Yaba4sure:
u mean the ones I have seen with child or children on white gown in some churches are not Christian Churches right.

Other Churches might allow it but

Anglican and Catholic mainly won't
Re: Fashion Designer Weds In Lovely Ankra Wedding Gown (Photos) by RRodwave(m): 11:08am On Feb 01, 2021
simplesearch:

This should be the standard.

Yes
Re: Fashion Designer Weds In Lovely Ankra Wedding Gown (Photos) by ijeawele23635: 11:09am On Feb 01, 2021
This is good ,the African mentality is gradually changing, must the bride wear white gown.
Re: Fashion Designer Weds In Lovely Ankra Wedding Gown (Photos) by Classickj(m): 12:00pm On Feb 01, 2021
Josaj:
I don't understand Why are they not in Church? undecided
must they wed in church
Re: Fashion Designer Weds In Lovely Ankra Wedding Gown (Photos) by Aguogba(m): 12:09pm On Feb 01, 2021
Skyfornia:
Made in naija wedding...the groom would have complimented her with ankara suit...
What's made in Naija about Ankara fabric?
Re: Fashion Designer Weds In Lovely Ankra Wedding Gown (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 2:54pm On Feb 01, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Makes sense

Hmmm Just last year December oo ..

Chaii..
Re: Fashion Designer Weds In Lovely Ankra Wedding Gown (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 2:55pm On Feb 01, 2021
Vidsolution79:
I don't like the gown

That is her's

When you want to wed if you are not yet , you can go for the white wedding gown ehhh
Re: Fashion Designer Weds In Lovely Ankra Wedding Gown (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 3:31pm On Feb 01, 2021
Nice one, my kind of lady...cheesy

Be unique and creative.
Re: Fashion Designer Weds In Lovely Ankra Wedding Gown (Photos) by BSdetector: 3:51pm On Feb 01, 2021
Historically and etymologically speaking the Ankara isn't an African traditional attire or fabric but one introduced by the Dutch. Ignorance and illiteracy has made us forget what our culture really is... The Yoruba's are known for Aso oke, adire and agbada to an extent, the Ghanaians are known for kente, I'd like to know what culture this Igbo girl is representing? Cus I know it isn't Igbo.
Re: Fashion Designer Weds In Lovely Ankra Wedding Gown (Photos) by Tundex911: 4:44pm On Feb 01, 2021
Reno

I guess that man will have something to say soon on this matter
Re: Fashion Designer Weds In Lovely Ankra Wedding Gown (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 01, 2021
Wow, this is good! How creative. I see this becoming the new normal in no time
Re: Fashion Designer Weds In Lovely Ankra Wedding Gown (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 8:55pm On Feb 01, 2021
I might just copy this.
Re: Fashion Designer Weds In Lovely Ankra Wedding Gown (Photos) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 11:35pm On Feb 01, 2021
osamz007:

What do you want from them

Maybe he wants to borrow money from them. grin grin
Re: Fashion Designer Weds In Lovely Ankra Wedding Gown (Photos) by orlaglobal234: 12:54am On Feb 02, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see this becoming a trend soon. I see many girls wedding with Ankara. This I have seen.
I concur with you soon this Ankara wedding gown will flood internet
Re: Fashion Designer Weds In Lovely Ankra Wedding Gown (Photos) by orlaglobal234: 12:59am On Feb 02, 2021
Congratulations to you and your lucky husband

I wish i have very creative lady like this as my wife at least i would try all my possible best to make her become a great designer beyond expectation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Cities With The Highest Level Of Indecent Dressing Among Ladies / Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? / Chizoba Ejike Emerges Miss Intercontinental Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.