Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:07 AM

Friday Arunsi Set For Burial (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Friday Arunsi Set For Burial (Graphic Photos) (29297 Views)

Burial Of Friday Arunsi Killed By Police In Ohafia (Photos, Video) / Family Of Late Friday Arunsi Who Was Killed By Drunk Police Officers Cries Out / 9 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau Given Mass Burial (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friday Arunsi Set For Burial (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 01, 2021
Nawa oo fine boy like this
Re: Friday Arunsi Set For Burial (Graphic Photos) by SonOfTheRisingS: 12:30pm On Feb 01, 2021
Nigeria government is a destinies killers.

We will never forgive Nigerian politicians and their government agencies for massacring of our innocent youths and mothers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friday Arunsi Set For Burial (Graphic Photos) by cerebralniggie1: 12:32pm On Feb 01, 2021
Life is very cheap in this contraption called Nigeria. The day we start placing a premium on human life is when we'd start recording less of this nefarious act.
Imagine, no info on the policeman that cut short the life of this innocent innocent guy. I'm dead sure no punishment was meted to him
As usual, life goes on. So sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friday Arunsi Set For Burial (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 12:32pm On Feb 01, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Friday Arunsi Set For Burial (Graphic Photos) by mmadu4: 12:37pm On Feb 01, 2021
fine boy no pimple . he looks so handsome .

1 Like

Re: Friday Arunsi Set For Burial (Graphic Photos) by Draslo(m): 12:44pm On Feb 01, 2021
gulfer:
Even in death, it is glaringly obvious that the guy is a peaceful and peace-loving fello; I jest hope the policeman has been sanctioned cry cry cry cry RIP bro
Lol. He will simply be transferred. EOD

1 Like

Re: Friday Arunsi Set For Burial (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 01, 2021
T

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friday Arunsi Set For Burial (Graphic Photos) by Lewisdinho(m): 12:54pm On Feb 01, 2021
You still dey use Facebook?
younglleo:
Rip Friday! cry
Lets get down to business, 8yrs facebook for sale
Serious buyers indicate abeg, hunger no go kill me for dis naija
Re: Friday Arunsi Set For Burial (Graphic Photos) by younglleo: 12:56pm On Feb 01, 2021
Lewisdinho:
You still dey use Facebook?
i wan sell nobi use
Re: Friday Arunsi Set For Burial (Graphic Photos) by Tonybraton(m): 1:01pm On Feb 01, 2021
Oju4190:
D guy is even more handsome wen he is dead than wen he is living
E go everybody
Re: Friday Arunsi Set For Burial (Graphic Photos) by sylve11: 1:07pm On Feb 01, 2021
Journey well Mr. Friday. sad cool
Re: Friday Arunsi Set For Burial (Graphic Photos) by ojukwu2(m): 1:12pm On Feb 01, 2021
Died young leaving a good looking corpse. Rip bro.

1 Like

Re: Friday Arunsi Set For Burial (Graphic Photos) by Henrysaint1: 1:12pm On Feb 01, 2021
Chai... Nigeria police has done more harm than good to it's citizens...Rest in peace man...

#The_Lord_Shall_Fight_Your_Battle!

1 Like

Re: Friday Arunsi Set For Burial (Graphic Photos) by euniselfyahoo: 1:15pm On Feb 01, 2021
My God will judge all these force people.
Re: Friday Arunsi Set For Burial (Graphic Photos) by BigBashiru: 1:29pm On Feb 01, 2021
Metrix147:
Friday Arunsi Killed By Policeman During Lockdown In Ohafia Set For Burial

A middle-aged man, Friday Arunsi shot dead on 18th April 2020 by errant policemen in Ebem Ohafia, Ohafia local government area of Abia State will soon be laid to rest, ABN TV reports.

February 13, 2021, has been fixed as date for his burial.

Speaking with ABN TV, the Paramount Ruler of Ebem Ancient Kingdom, HRH Eze Ukoha Kalu Ukoha said the burial of the late victim of Police brutality was delayed due to disagreement among family members.

The date was also accepted by Ohafia Traditional Rulers council.

While appealing to well-meaning members of Ohafia community to assist the family of the late young man, the Traditional Ruler expressed gratitude to Chief Dr. Okwun Ajah, an indigene of Amekpu Ohafia who lives in Australia for making a donation of N300,000 as a contribution for the burial.

Recall that a police officer on patrol duty had in April last year shot and killed Friday Arunsi at his Ebem Ohafia home in an extra-judicial manner.

The development led to a peaceful demonstration from youths of the community, and later a reprisal attack from angry mob when it was eventually hijacked.

Government facilities were destroyed including police Area Command, courts, and others.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/02/friday-arunsi-killed-by-policeman-during-lockdown-in-ohafia-set-for-burial/

police brutality is mostly by POLICEMEN not POLICE WOMEN.... says a lot about gender and its correlation to violence....
Re: Friday Arunsi Set For Burial (Graphic Photos) by uzor1984: 1:48pm On Feb 01, 2021
Rest on bro
Re: Friday Arunsi Set For Burial (Graphic Photos) by tit(f): 2:09pm On Feb 01, 2021
And the policeman goes Fulani free?

1 Like

Re: Friday Arunsi Set For Burial (Graphic Photos) by Mogamb00: 2:12pm On Feb 01, 2021
Metrix147:
Friday Arunsi Killed By Policeman During Lockdown In Ohafia Set For Burial

A middle-aged man, Friday Arunsi shot dead on 18th April 2020 by errant policemen in Ebem Ohafia, Ohafia local government area of Abia State will soon be laid to rest, ABN TV reports.

February 13, 2021, has been fixed as date for his burial.

Speaking with ABN TV, the Paramount Ruler of Ebem Ancient Kingdom, HRH Eze Ukoha Kalu Ukoha said the burial of the late victim of Police brutality was delayed due to disagreement among family members.

The date was also accepted by Ohafia Traditional Rulers council.

While appealing to well-meaning members of Ohafia community to assist the family of the late young man, the Traditional Ruler expressed gratitude to Chief Dr. Okwun Ajah, an indigene of Amekpu Ohafia who lives in Australia for making a donation of N300,000 as a contribution for the burial.

Recall that a police officer on patrol duty had in April last year shot and killed Friday Arunsi at his Ebem Ohafia home in an extra-judicial manner.

The development led to a peaceful demonstration from youths of the community, and later a reprisal attack from angry mob when it was eventually hijacked.

Government facilities were destroyed including police Area Command, courts, and others.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/02/friday-arunsi-killed-by-policeman-during-lockdown-in-ohafia-set-for-burial/

Rest in peace
Re: Friday Arunsi Set For Burial (Graphic Photos) by aryzgreat: 2:16pm On Feb 01, 2021
The guy resemble Fr Oluoma somehow.

See a handsome guy wasted by those dark heart criminal police

2 Likes

Re: Friday Arunsi Set For Burial (Graphic Photos) by Brystonluv19(m): 3:10pm On Feb 01, 2021
RIP bro
Re: Friday Arunsi Set For Burial (Graphic Photos) by vikstandon(m): 4:10pm On Feb 01, 2021
One day comes...we just have to close our eyes in death, whether we like it or not. Off we go, the people behind tells the story.

If you are telling a story, you have a chance to live.
If your story is been told...you are no more.
I would die someday, is the blow...but my heart cannot deny it. It says yes!
Can it ever say NO to that inward inquiry... It keeps saying NO I can't deny reality.

Today I can't help see men, who died the death of another... 2020 was quite a bloody year.
I felt a deep sorrow...That tears dripped down, I tried to cover up.
If you live in denial of the sorrows of 2020...YOU ARE A BEAST!!

LORD, let me not die the death of another!! AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Friday Arunsi Set For Burial (Graphic Photos) by UwaMmebii(m): 4:57pm On Feb 01, 2021
RIP bro
Re: Friday Arunsi Set For Burial (Graphic Photos) by TheMostComplex1: 5:23pm On Feb 01, 2021
gulfer:
Even in death, it is glaringly obvious that the guy is a peaceful and peace-loving fello; I jest hope the policeman has been sanctioned cry cry cry cry RIP bro

Even in death he was still handsome

1 Like

Re: Friday Arunsi Set For Burial (Graphic Photos) by Aladdin1(m): 6:47pm On Feb 01, 2021
May the soul of the young boy rest in peace.may God avenge him against his killers in jesus name.
Re: Friday Arunsi Set For Burial (Graphic Photos) by lakesider(m): 7:02pm On Feb 01, 2021
Lie I. The name of been Blogger
Re: Friday Arunsi Set For Burial (Graphic Photos) by lakesider(m): 7:03pm On Feb 01, 2021
Aladdin1:
May the soul of the young boy rest in peace.may God avenge him against his killers in jesus name.
Pls Google the meaning of Photoshop
Re: Friday Arunsi Set For Burial (Graphic Photos) by jjbest123(m): 7:32pm On Feb 01, 2021
Friday it is true you have journeyed to the world unknown,but you are still in our heart.
Seeing your pictures here again has brought back wounds to my heart,it was unbelievable when ohafia indigenous people posted about your death last year,we all cried and was pained about your death,we are helpless! Your parents and siblings are helpless! If money could restore you back ohafians will see that you are alive today,but since money can't help us; we are taking solace that you have gone to be with the Lord.

Rest in peace Nwanne mi
Sleep on Ocha Nneya
Good night friyo till we meet to part no more
Re: Friday Arunsi Set For Burial (Graphic Photos) by yommygift15: 9:06pm On Feb 01, 2021
That's y I never pitied them wherever they're gruesomely killed by hoodlums, there own unnecessary killings is more than that of criminals
Re: Friday Arunsi Set For Burial (Graphic Photos) by OgwuEgo: 10:52pm On Feb 01, 2021
Your dp is so beautiful, I think I love you
UyaiIncomparabl:
Fine boy.
Re: Friday Arunsi Set For Burial (Graphic Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 12:22am On Feb 02, 2021
So cute and peaceful in death....seems he was smiling while dreaming.
RIP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Robbers Raid Church In Benin, Killed Two And Flog Church Members / 24-year-old Mother Who Sold Her 2 Months Old Baby And Bought A Motorcycle / N50m Fraud: Former Bank Manager Sentenced To Seven Years Imprisonment (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.