Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

“I Am Responsible For A Lot Of Instagram And Facebook Pages Taken Down” – Kemi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am Responsible For A Lot Of Instagram And Facebook Pages Taken Down” – Kemi (595 Views)

Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized / Tekno Responsible For Conveying Unclad Girls In A Transparent Truck In Lekki / Alibaba Speaks On Widespread Of Instagram Beggars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Am Responsible For A Lot Of Instagram And Facebook Pages Taken Down” – Kemi by MckenzieSkyBlog: 8:20am On Feb 01, 2021
Controversial US-trained journalist and social media influencer, Kemi Olunloyo has disclosed in a recent post that she is solely behind why most of the pages on social media have been blocked.

Kemi revealed this in a tweet via her official Twitter page, where she said that she has reported several pages that have been taken down by social media.

According to her, some social media users don't know how to make use of the application and they go about breaking the rules of the application.

“I am solely responsible for a lot of Instagram and Facebook pages taken down. I do it regularly because...MORE

1 Share

Re: “I Am Responsible For A Lot Of Instagram And Facebook Pages Taken Down” – Kemi by Topleague(m): 10:23am On Feb 01, 2021
there we go again, aunty always want to be relevant

(1) (Reply)

Lagosians Show Massive Support For Sunday Igboho / Burna Boy Flaunts Brand New Rolls-royce Worth N140 Million (video) / Popular Gospel Artiste: Rexxy's Dad Passes on

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.