Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,735 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

A Get Up And Go Online Business For Sale - Www.votters.com - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Get Up And Go Online Business For Sale - Www.votters.com (124 Views)

If You Are Unemployed Or Underemployed, Take Control Go Online The Right Way / Do You Still Think Your Business Does Not Need Go Online? See What You Missing / Why Nigerian Construction Companies Must Go Online Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Get Up And Go Online Business For Sale - Www.votters.com by Localz: 9:42am On Feb 01, 2021
I'm selling my website -www.votters.com

Votters is designed as a destination for fan powered rankings, to cover the world's opinions with voter-curated rankings. A proven concept similar to Ranker.

Get a great domain name (Short and catchy) and ready website for only $500

The domain name is valuable as well as the ready made website. - A get up and go online business concept.

A huge earning potential. I started it with the idea of creating best video lists for top celebrities who already command a huge following.

You can list for example "best Olamide Songs of all time" and ask the celebrity to post on his timeline and ask his followers to vote for the best video or song. Olamide will benefit from increased YouTube views while you benefit from increased traffic and earnings.

I'm selling because I will not have time to get if off the ground. I am busy with my other projects.

Contact me if you're interested.

Registrar - xneelo (Pty) Ltd
Transfer Method - Domain Transfer Manager.
Renewal Date - 31/10/21
Payment - PayPal
Re: A Get Up And Go Online Business For Sale - Www.votters.com by Localz: 5:44pm On Mar 04, 2021
Localz:
I'm selling my website -www.votters.com

Votters is designed as a destination for fan powered rankings, to cover the world's opinions with voter-curated rankings. A proven concept similar to Ranker.

Get a great domain name (Short and catchy) and ready website for only $500

Still available

(1) (Reply)

Add 100-200 New Customers To Your Business Monthly / Henry Blodget Talk About The Leadership Advise Jeff Bezos As An Investor / United Kingdom-africa Economic And Investment Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.