Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:37 AM

Actor, Lateef Adedimeji Celebrates Birthday In Grand Style - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor, Lateef Adedimeji Celebrates Birthday In Grand Style (1185 Views)

Adedimeji Lateef Shows Off His Fiancee On Set (Photo) / Lateef Adedimeji Gazes At Jemiriye's Butts In US, Fans React / Odunlade Adekola, Lateef Adedimeji, Adunni Ade In Ibadan For Movie Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor, Lateef Adedimeji Celebrates Birthday In Grand Style by nairafame2: 9:51am On Feb 01, 2021
Nollywood actor, Lateef Adedimeji has taken to social media to give all the glory to God as he turns a year older today.

Recall a day before his birthday, Lateef Adedimeji received a surprise pre-birthday gift from her alleged lover, Mo Bimpe and he couldn’t hide his joy as he broke down in tears.

The actor has taken to his Instagram page to share adorable photos of himself to mark his birthday in a special way. His fans gushed over the adorable photos he shared on social media.

He captioned his photos as:
I just want to say a big thank to God for his love and grace over me .

Happy birthday to me .

I seek and ask for you grace and mercy Baba loke. Happy birthday to me

See more photos below;
https://www.nairafame.com/2021/02/nollywood-actor-lateef-adedimeji.html

Re: Actor, Lateef Adedimeji Celebrates Birthday In Grand Style by LoudLord(m): 9:58am On Feb 01, 2021
My main actor....
Enjoy brother

1 Like

Re: Actor, Lateef Adedimeji Celebrates Birthday In Grand Style by gasparpisciotta: 10:31am On Feb 01, 2021
I hope he is not gay. Looks like that Madu guy!!!
Re: Actor, Lateef Adedimeji Celebrates Birthday In Grand Style by Xixtie(f): 1:28pm On Feb 01, 2021
He's the reason I stopped watching Yoruba movies.

2 Likes

Re: Actor, Lateef Adedimeji Celebrates Birthday In Grand Style by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 01, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
I hope he is not gay. Looks like that Madu guy!!!
I wonder o
Re: Actor, Lateef Adedimeji Celebrates Birthday In Grand Style by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 01, 2021
Xixtie:
He's the reason I stopped watching Yoruba movies.
He has one kain accent ehn grin grin
Re: Actor, Lateef Adedimeji Celebrates Birthday In Grand Style by britiko: 2:08pm On Feb 01, 2021
Happy birthday Adetola.

Haters to continue hating while you grow bigger and higher insha Allah.

(1) (Reply)

Behold The Scholarship Queen -Dr Linda Iheme-CEO: Vantage Migration / Nigerian Instagram Comedian, Foxy P, Gifts His Parents A House In The US (Pix) / Bbnaija: “I And Boma Never Made Love Under The Sheets” — Tega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.