Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,252 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

E-commerce Website - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / E-commerce Website (196 Views)

Content Creator Needed For An E- Commerce Website / Become A Distributor For A Fast-growing E-commerce Website. FREE!!! / E-commerce Website Administrator And Graphics Designer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

E-commerce Website by Anthonyuzor(m): 10:19am On Feb 01, 2021
Good day my good people of , happy New Month to you all. I want to teach 100 people E-commerce website.
E-COMMERCE WEBSITE is an online store website like Jumia, konga, Amazon, etc. Even if you don't want to open an online store, you will still earn money through E-commerce website by teaching people or by creating online store for people,
*But I have a good news!*

When you get this tool that helps you set up an online store, where you do not need to worry about hosting, domain, site attackers, recurring payments and other disadvantages that comes with an ecommerce website.
And it still have all the features of an ecommerce store. You don't even need to design it, it's absolutely stress free. creating online website store is not less than 100k. Don't panic the class is FREE OF CHARGE, hurry now we have limited space.
here is the link to the WhatsApp group ����
https:///EdNrEHm27FbKh2Qny0HD5L

Re: E-commerce Website by Anthonyuzor(m): 11:04am On Feb 01, 2021
This were created by my previous student. You can create it too, just click d link and join

(1) (Reply)

Medical Laboratory Scientist / Quality Control Manager / Business Officers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.