Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,915 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

What If We Reject Cow Meat, Possible Prediction - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What If We Reject Cow Meat, Possible Prediction (333 Views)

KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) / Ikpeazu Challenges Abia Varsity To Make Research On Alternative To Cow Meat / We Reject Increment Of Tuition Fee In Kwara State Polytechnic Ilorin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If We Reject Cow Meat, Possible Prediction by Queenlovely(f): 11:11am On Feb 01, 2021
What if Nigerians boycott cow meat?

I have replayed everything in my mind that would happen if Nigerians boycott cow meat nation wide.

the economic and political effect of the move, what would happen to the livestock business.

#possible scenario 1: Proliferation of vegetarian pundits; if we stopped eating red meat , we would replace it with something else, vegetables.
So many dietician and gurus will rise encouraging healthy lifestyle and backyard garden.

Inshort a new industry will arise: Vegetables Industry and fish for protein, vegetarian countries will export their dishes to us, countries like India and others, Japan included, they will say vegetarians live up to 200 years in their ad campaign

your Facebook feed will be filled with sponsored advert from the vegetarian industry.

2. Fulani must chase Cow Around: fulani profits may have reduced but they will still herd cows around, Fulani have been chasing cows even before Slavery, the boycott will not stop them from herding cattles openly. they will still invade your farms, They will see other markets but the green vegetation of the South will still attract the fulani man to herd his cow

Fulani women will sell NunU, most Nigerians will patronise fulani Nunu, if they don't sell cow they can sell milk.

3. Butcher To fish seller, many butcher will change their occupation, they will add fish to their inventory as cow meat is less profitable, Some of them will own cold rooms and fishing trawler. Some will opt for selling goat meat.

4. Fish markets will spring up everywhere, half of most markets will be occupied by fish sellers, fish pond business will be booming, unscrupulous business men will want to cheat, they will use chemical to fatten their fish to make quick harvest.

big Alhaji will own fishing trawlers and other fish stuff,

5. Government will complain of over fishing since most people are becoming fishermen, nobody will listen to the government, government will forcefully make people comply. River fish will be costlier than pond fish as people want natural fish without chemical.

the competition from foreign fishing boats will lead to complain and protest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If We Reject Cow Meat, Possible Prediction by Beastus(m): 11:25am On Feb 01, 2021
If there is any substitute then probably people might adhere
Re: What If We Reject Cow Meat, Possible Prediction by smileyoo: 12:16pm On Feb 01, 2021
if they can not stop killing innocent people because of cow meat, i think it's time nigerians consider boycotting cow meat consumptions.
how can your killers be your feeders at the same time ?
what if these your killers decides one day to embark on massive scale murders by poisoning your so-called cherished cow meat ?
Re: What If We Reject Cow Meat, Possible Prediction by meobizy(f): 2:56pm On Feb 01, 2021
That is if kwashiorkor won’t kill us all first. Our people enjoy dying in the millions from preventable causes.
Re: What If We Reject Cow Meat, Possible Prediction by KOLZY(m): 1:15am On Feb 02, 2021
Hello, Good day. I have taken my time to go through the entire 88 topics you created on naira land. How do I reach you? I have a lot to discuss with you concerning Nigeria 's future. I need your help.
Re: What If We Reject Cow Meat, Possible Prediction by SirWarlock: 1:30am On Feb 02, 2021
We'll probably see loads of increased nutritional deficiencies in people sad.
Re: What If We Reject Cow Meat, Possible Prediction by Queenlovely(f): 4:08pm On Feb 02, 2021
KOLZY:
Hello, Good day. I have taken my time to go through the entire 88 topics you created on naira land. How do I reach you? I have a lot to discuss with you concerning Nigeria 's future. I need your help.

ok. let's talk
Re: What If We Reject Cow Meat, Possible Prediction by KOLZY(m): 6:49am On Feb 03, 2021
Queenlovely:

ok. let's talk

Give me a time you'd be online between 2pm and 4pm today

(1) (Reply)

Uniabuja Students Beat Up Lecturer After Exams [VIDEO] / JAMB Gives Update On Sale Of 2021 UTME Forms (read Full Details) / Prince Adeyemi Olurin Receives Global Award As Notable...from ICWLS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.