Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,132 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

After 16 Years, Lady Shocked As She Stumbles On Her Husband Contact List - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / After 16 Years, Lady Shocked As She Stumbles On Her Husband Contact List (4923 Views)

“he Was Afraid & Uncomfortable – Reaction As Obi Cubana Stumbles On Cubana Chief / Davido Stumbles On His Excited Fans In US, Fans Postrate for him / Uti Nwanchukwu Meets His University Crush In Canada After 16 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 16 Years, Lady Shocked As She Stumbles On Her Husband Contact List by Jiggyupdates: 11:16am On Feb 01, 2021
A lady on Twitter ( Christine Moore ) took to the microblogging platform, Twitter to reveal her greatest shock after 16 years of Marriage as she unscramble her husband contact listing

PLEASE RETWEET embarassedhttps://twitter.com/thepecohub/status/1356187252318236672?s=21

READ MORE VIA PECOHUB MEDIA: https://pecohubmedia.com/after-16-years-lady-shocked-as-she-stumbles-on-her-husband-contact-listing/

1 Share

Re: After 16 Years, Lady Shocked As She Stumbles On Her Husband Contact List by LoudLord(m): 11:19am On Feb 01, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: After 16 Years, Lady Shocked As She Stumbles On Her Husband Contact List by Onyenna(m): 12:59pm On Feb 01, 2021
E shock am!!

3 Likes

Re: After 16 Years, Lady Shocked As She Stumbles On Her Husband Contact List by Jirehz(m): 3:41pm On Feb 01, 2021
Honestly I’ve had this same problem with all the girls I’ve dated.
I can’t do it!
My mom is the only one I saved her number with “momsy”

All the girls I’ve been here with find it absurd that I save their numbers with their full names.
What is wrong there?
I can’t save numbers with “my love”

One I had been with for 5+ years took it so serious and it caused issues between us.
What is wrong in saving your number with your name?

She was also angry that I can’t say her number off hand( said she memorized mine first week we started dating). My mom is the only person in the world I know her number off hand. My only number I know off hand is my first ever number. I can’t even say my current main line off hand.

angry

21 Likes

Re: After 16 Years, Lady Shocked As She Stumbles On Her Husband Contact List by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 01, 2021
Jirehz:
I can’t do it!

All the girls I’ve been here with find it absurd that I save their numbers with their full names.
What is wrong there?

One I had been with for 5+ years took it so serious and it caused issues between us.

She was also angry that I can’t say her number off hand( said she memorized mine first week we started dating). My mom is the only person in the world I know her number off hand. My only number I know off hand is my first ever number. I can’t even say my current main line off hand.

angry
No offense but you sound so much like a "mummy's boy"

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After 16 Years, Lady Shocked As She Stumbles On Her Husband Contact List by Jirehz(m): 5:34pm On Feb 01, 2021
Chii59:

Honestly I’m not.
I barely lived with my mum sef.

I think because she was not always around, I had her number off hand.
Lived in the dormitory all through sec school.
Came to Lagos just after sec school to hustle

So I see

7 Likes

Re: After 16 Years, Lady Shocked As She Stumbles On Her Husband Contact List by Stainlezzking: 5:38pm On Feb 01, 2021
I don't understand it's that not her name??

4 Likes

Re: After 16 Years, Lady Shocked As She Stumbles On Her Husband Contact List by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 01, 2021
Jirehz:

Honestly I’m not.

So I see
Alright
Thanks for not resulting to insults.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 16 Years, Lady Shocked As She Stumbles On Her Husband Contact List by Hangulsaram: 5:46pm On Feb 01, 2021
Chii59:

You will all be a boy’s Mumy one day
Re: After 16 Years, Lady Shocked As She Stumbles On Her Husband Contact List by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 01, 2021
Hangulsaram:
You will all be a boy’s Mumy one day
That's true, but I'll want my son to have a mind of his own and not just assent to all I tell him.

5 Likes

Re: After 16 Years, Lady Shocked As She Stumbles On Her Husband Contact List by Kiddogarcia(m): 6:12pm On Feb 01, 2021
I still had this conversation with her yesterday, I was like is your name not this niiiii,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: After 16 Years, Lady Shocked As She Stumbles On Her Husband Contact List by 444croopy(m): 7:29pm On Feb 01, 2021
Nna see my look alike.....i get in trouble with birthdates, i had to use reminders....phone number atoooo..... even one of my ex called me a selective memorizer
Jirehz:
I can’t do it!

What is wrong there?

angry

1 Like

Re: After 16 Years, Lady Shocked As She Stumbles On Her Husband Contact List by Basic123: 7:49pm On Feb 01, 2021
Jirehz:

Honestly I’m not.

So I see
You should have replied that he sounded like his wife boy or wrapper

1 Like

Re: After 16 Years, Lady Shocked As She Stumbles On Her Husband Contact List by offset67(m): 8:03pm On Feb 01, 2021
Chii59:
Alright Thanks for not resulting to insults.

2 Likes

Re: After 16 Years, Lady Shocked As She Stumbles On Her Husband Contact List by Randy100: 8:14pm On Feb 01, 2021
Women and magnifying irrelevant things.

4 Likes

Re: After 16 Years, Lady Shocked As She Stumbles On Her Husband Contact List by DaInferno(m): 8:50pm On Feb 01, 2021
Jirehz:
I can’t do it!

What is wrong there?

angry
put more effort in doing what pleases your spouse. sometimes you gotta compromise, forget this your "my mother is the only this or that"

the little things matter to bro

1 Like

Re: After 16 Years, Lady Shocked As She Stumbles On Her Husband Contact List by JovialJune(f): 9:36pm On Feb 01, 2021
Chii59:

Because he knows his mum's number off hand? I know my dad's number off hand, his' alone, and we don't jell at all, what does that make me?

5 Likes

Re: After 16 Years, Lady Shocked As She Stumbles On Her Husband Contact List by Tedpgrass: 10:22pm On Feb 01, 2021
Laugh in Swahili.....
Different strokes for different folks..

For the self-deluded female..

I can save your name as "Baby mi"
And still have my
"fab(t) baby" ,
"baby wa" , "my lolo", "queen"
"babeee" and every other connotations for the different side kicks I might decide to have..

Unnecessary attention to little things...

Re: After 16 Years, Lady Shocked As She Stumbles On Her Husband Contact List by Kriss216: 11:57pm On Feb 01, 2021
JovialJune:

Because he knows his mum's number off hand? I know my dad's number off hand, his' alone, and we don't jell at all, what does that make me?
So, you get sense like this
Re: After 16 Years, Lady Shocked As She Stumbles On Her Husband Contact List by Canvass: 12:02am On Feb 02, 2021
Stainlezzking:
I don't understand it's that not her name??

I wonder ooo! No need for argument. Pick up your own phone and change your husband's name to his official name......Frank Coldstone. Shikena.
Re: After 16 Years, Lady Shocked As She Stumbles On Her Husband Contact List by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 02, 2021
Madam, take heart. That what the male folk has been reduced to. Players.

You too save his as, papa Moore.

Funnily enough, I've only saved my ex's number with Max or left it bare in call list. And if he annoys me, I save it with, "don't pick".

1 Like

Re: After 16 Years, Lady Shocked As She Stumbles On Her Husband Contact List by JovialJune(f): 6:59am On Feb 02, 2021
Kriss216:

So, you get sense like this

Go away.
Re: After 16 Years, Lady Shocked As She Stumbles On Her Husband Contact List by femi4: 8:18am On Feb 02, 2021
CalliDora1:
Madam, take heart. That what the male folk has been reduced to. Players.

You too save his as, papa Moore.

Funnily enough, I've only saved my ex's number with Max or left it bare in call list. And if he annoys me, I save it with, "don't pick".
Why "don't pick"? Just block the number

1 Like

Re: After 16 Years, Lady Shocked As She Stumbles On Her Husband Contact List by Michelle55: 8:29am On Feb 02, 2021
No big deal.. Let's stop making a trivial issue looks so big already.

What if he saves your contact with a pet name and still cheats on you recklessly?

Whatever he saves your contact as doesn't cut down the amount of love or affection he has for you.

The phone might get lost or faulty but what you truly meant to him wouldn't. Madam, stop spoiling for fight where there's none.

4 Likes

Re: After 16 Years, Lady Shocked As She Stumbles On Her Husband Contact List by ibnlawal(m): 8:39am On Feb 02, 2021
Jirehz:
I can’t do it!

What is wrong there?

angry
C'mon! Wife ain't GF
It's wrong to save her name like she's nobody. His wife of 16 years, haba!

3 Likes

Re: After 16 Years, Lady Shocked As She Stumbles On Her Husband Contact List by ibnlawal(m): 8:52am On Feb 02, 2021
I saved my girl's name with letter "N" and she's not really cool with it buh if she later upgrade to Wife, I'm most definitely renaming it to something romantic.
Her name is Nazeebah and it's kinda long, so letter "N" seems reasonable

1 Like

Re: After 16 Years, Lady Shocked As She Stumbles On Her Husband Contact List by Jirehz(m): 9:10am On Feb 02, 2021
ibnlawal:

C'mon! Wife ain't GF
It's wrong to save her name like she's nobody. His wife of 16 years, haba!

You’re right though
Re: After 16 Years, Lady Shocked As She Stumbles On Her Husband Contact List by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 02, 2021
Jirehz:

Honestly I’m not.

So I see

It's annoying to see that guys have less value for their dad's.

U barely spent time with ur mom but u memorized her number..

But ur dad that has been the bread winner of the family, u don't deem it fit to memorize his number.

Nice!

1 Like

Re: After 16 Years, Lady Shocked As She Stumbles On Her Husband Contact List by Stewart883(m): 9:18am On Feb 02, 2021
MIRACOOD1:

It's annoying to see that guys have less value for their dad's.

U barely spent time with ur mom but u memorized her number..

But ur dad that has been the bread winner of the family, u don't deem it fit to memorize his number.

Nice!

1 Like

Re: After 16 Years, Lady Shocked As She Stumbles On Her Husband Contact List by tehilah92(f): 9:32am On Feb 02, 2021
My boyfriend name on my list na him name, and am sure my name na my name, me wey they think of money wey I hustle na name for phone too go come worry me?

1 Like

Re: After 16 Years, Lady Shocked As She Stumbles On Her Husband Contact List by Jiggyupdates: 9:49am On Feb 02, 2021
grin
tehilah92:
My boyfriend name on my list na him name, and am sure my name na my name, me wey they think of money wey I hustle na name for phone too go come worry me?
Re: After 16 Years, Lady Shocked As She Stumbles On Her Husband Contact List by Jiggyupdates: 9:49am On Feb 02, 2021
N I N grin grin grin
ibnlawal:
I saved my girl's name with letter "N" and she's not really cool with it buh if she later upgrade to Wife, I'm most definitely renaming it to something romantic.
Her name is Nazeebah and it's kinda long, so letter "N" seems reasonable

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Lost Twins. Ebuka Of BBN And Fallyipupa Of Congolese Artists / Trouble Brews As Sex Tape Of Married Women Sleeping With Prince Kpokpogri Leaks / Jim Iyke In Hot Romance With Pastor's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.